CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Oh God, I hope you're right... That would be a dream come true!!! :lol:

Now that's one hella big dubstep dispenser  :D

I have a problem with the weapons pack in this (and a couple of other weapons pack like NI Arsenal).I got the mod and when i want to test the weapons in a virtual armory training scenario the weapons are invisible and it is only for this and a couple of other packs.Do i need somekind of ARMA 2 content? Pls Help!

Try narrow the error down by launching one mod at a time. Start with CUP weapons and CBA_A3. Check if all is fine. If so, add other mods and check again until the error occurs. Then you will know what mod is causing it.

I am getting this error in the console and wondering if its a problem.

Motorcycle does not support Extended Eventhandlers! Addon: @CUP_Terrains_Core

Quick question: USMC MTVR truck will be part of CUP Vehicle in the near future?

Hi, CUP team!😄😄

I want to do a feedback about CPU infantry units' AI .

I use CPU units' AI ( I didn't load other mod and I didn't change the IQ of AI).They don't shoot enemy when they see the AI enemy . But when I lead the AI team , they will shoot the enemy who are 250-270 metres away ( Gunners and Snipers shot the enemy who are 500 metres away ).

The operating distances of CUP' AI are so short that the AI can't defeat the officals' AI .Believe me,it can affect players experience.

Quick question: USMC MTVR truck will be part of CUP Vehicle in the near future?

If it was in Arma2, then it will be ported eventually ;)

• Like 1

I have a couple of quick questions:

1. First, is there any possibility of getting Osprey Mk4 or possibly even Virtus for the British Soldiers?

2. Is the regular FV510 Warrior going to get its weapon changed to actually be like the 30mm RARDEN?

1. First, is there any possibility of getting Osprey Mk4 or possibly even Virtus for the British Soldiers?

2. Is the regular FV510 Warrior going to get its weapon changed to actually be like the 30mm RARDEN?

1. If it doesn't already exist, it's unlikely that it's going to be in. CUP is primarily a port of Arma 2 stuff to Arma 3, and even though some stuff was remade, it's not the primary intent

2. Please put up a ticket on our issue tracker .

I'd need to check again, but I think we actually do have an Osprey Mk4 along with some new British MTP uniforms donated by someone. They have no LOD's other than the first so it will be a bit of work, but they might make it into the next update.

Hi, CUP team!

I want to do a feedback about CPU infantry units' AI .

I use CPU units' AI ( I didn't load other mod and I didn't change the IQ of AI).They don't shoot enemy when they see the AI enemy . But when I lead the AI team , they will shoot the enemy who are 250-270 metres away ( Gunners and Snipers shot the enemy who are 500 metres away ).

The operating distances of CUP' AI are so short that the AI can't defeat the officals' AI .Believe me,it can affect players experience.Sorry of my english

Does this affect specific units? I have used them a lot and I am pretty sure they do not behave any different from the normal ones.

If you have a repro, please make a ticket on our tracker.

• Like 1

1- we have them already

2- no because the one in game is the upgraded version with 40mm cannon, besides we already have the mcv80 which is just a warrior with 30mm autocannon.

• Like 1

Just saw the HK416 incoming in RHS.

I hope you'll get yours too someday ;)

Just saw the HK416 incoming in RHS.

I hope you'll get yours too someday ;)

Let's count the number of HK416's in Arma 2... together!

0!

;)

If someone donates one, we'll gladly take it

• Like 2

Does this affect specific units? I have used them a lot and I am pretty sure they do not behave any different from the normal ones.

If you have a repro, please make a ticket on our tracker.

My CUP mod is download on arma3.de,v.1.3

game version is 1.58😓

Has this started since a few days ago? Maybe the difficulty changes in last patch rendered the AI dumb (although that should apply to all AIs, not just specific to CUP).

1- we have them already

Nice to hear but is this in reference to Virtus or Mk4's? Either will be nice to see.  :lol:

Has this started since a few days ago? Maybe the difficulty changes in last patch rendered the AI dumb (although that should apply to all AIs, not just specific to CUP).

Maybe you guys can do a test(Maybe just my mod error)😓

Maybe you guys can do a testMaybe just my mod error

Well if you using the Arma3 Dev version that changes on a regular basis as the BIS devs make changes. Have you tried on Arma3 Stable?

Nice to hear but is this in reference to Virtus or Mk4's? Either will be nice to see.  :lol:

Mk4, i think you can already check them out through the Arsenal, we just haven't configured units directly because they are very high poly and performance intensive for now.

Well if you using the Arma3 Dev version that changes on a regular basis as the BIS devs make changes. Have you tried on Arma3 Stable?

No,I didn't

No,I didn't

Well i suggest you try that, using the Arma3 Dev version is known to give out a different user experience compared to the stable release, especially when using mods. Nothing worse that trying to locate an issue then finding out the user isn't even on the stable release.

Maybe you guys can do a testMaybe just my mod error

I just tested it, put a USMC and a Russian squad opposite each other at around 400 meters away.

They immediately start shooting. Spoiler: The Russians won every time.

I tired single player, multiplayer, and on dedicated server, with the same result everywhere.

So if this is a general problem, it does only affect certain units. Can you say what type of units you used?

• Like 1

Mk4, i think you can already check them out through the Arsenal, we just haven't configured units directly because they are very high poly and performance intensive for now.

No I think their config was commented out as well for the release :)

• Like 2