CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Are you teasing something, cause I would love some Canadians in Arma 3, the past mods have not been updated so there broken 0.o

Nope, not teasing anything at all. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Nope, not teasing anything at all. :ph34r:

Yeah... not teasing at all, it's a real challenge not to be teasing at all.

• Like 4

Does anyone know if the mods work with the 1.58 released today, holding off upgrading server right now till i hear from you.

I love your work Please keep it up.

I think I see what you did there. I approve!

A short SP mission dedicated to the hard-working CUP team is available here.  :ph34r:

Enjoy.

Thanks! It killed me three times in a row :D I'll give it another shot tonight, hehe

• Like 1

Hello, I have a problem and I do not know in which it lies. I have an Arma 3 exiles Mod server in run, and used ones just the whole CUP of stack. After the update 1.3 I have the problem this if I the uniform Spawne or I have before myself a white laundry pack, I am not able to do it also used. If I it with the trader introduce the trader is empty. I hope one can help me here.

Exclusive:

here is what CUP team is after!

90765069.jpg

:P :P :P

Hello, I have a problem and I do not know in which it lies. I have an Arma 3 exiles Mod server in run, and used ones just the whole CUP of stack. After the update 1.3 I have the problem this if I the uniform Spawne or I have before myself a white laundry pack, I am not able to do it also used. If I it with the trader introduce the trader is empty. I hope one can help me here.

Does Exile use CUP content at all?

EDIT: So apparently, this is different from server to server. It might indicate that there is a problem with this particular server. In any case, it is not a CUP problem, I propose you contact the server admin for help.

Exclusive:

here is what CUP team is after!

90765069.jpg

:P :P :P

Damn. They found out! :)

Does Exile use CUP content at all?

EDIT: So apparently, this is different from server to server. It might indicate that there is a problem with this particular server. In any case, it is not a CUP problem, I propose you contact the server admin for help.

In case you get the question re: Epoch mod: CUP is fully integrated into that one - not the mod itself but support for it n spawning CUP loot and vehicles if the various Weapons, Units and Vehicles are installed. Also the mod has been updated for CUP Terrains as well. Don't use their support on my server though since I've removed all 2035 weapons and most vehicles and just use CUP instead.

Not having any problems on Epoch with the new updates (other than a couple of issues reported to the bug tracker). Works out of the box.

Thanks for all the work you folks are doing on this and the terrains project. IMO, the best thing that's happened to ARMA since III was released B)

Guys

Where are the 76n6 radars in the editor?

Thanks,

Tanky -Paul-

I don't think we have one of those...

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

Eh? You used to have them. This screenshot was taken on the 16th of April. I think they might have been removed in the units update on the 18th.

C08E26382764703E2713BB57577E87DC9EB4BC95

There never were radars in this part of CUP, i think that comes from another mod or CUP Terrains.

Ah.. cup terrains! I removed it, not realising all the A2 buildings and associated goodness are in it. I've put it back in. :)

Eh? You used to have them. This screenshot was taken on the 16th of April. I think they might have been removed in the units update on the 18th.

Yep, the CUP radars are the Terrain pack.  Props/Structures/Military/Anti-air radar and Props/Structures/Village/Anti-Air Radar.  There are also various CUP Props/Structures/Village/Artillery Radar (I know, because one of those was used for my Sultansafe mission at Loy Manara base).  There also lots of CUP radars in Props/Things/CUP A2 Military Structures.   Big time thumbs-up for those radars!   :)

• Like 1

Are they part of Terrains though?

Yes, I accidentally removed removed terrains and started getting "can't create non ai object" errors. As I removed it the same time the units update came, I mistakenly thought it was related to units, not terrains. Shame the radars don't have a better ruin model.

When setdamage == 1, the radars become toppled, and the top, moving part is gone.  Could be better, could be worse.  Is there an actual wreck model for the radars?

They don't topple for me, only the spinning part disappears.

Hello, I'm trying to do a mission with the WASP class LHD.

Is there anyway to disable defensive weapons and animations?

I've read the user manual.

But I didn't find anything usefull.

Cheers,

Mug Bubule.

Hey, Dunno if you found a good solution but for yourself and anyone else who wants to get rid of the weapons on the LHD (CWIS and stuff), put this in the LHD's init

{ 
if (typeof _x in ["CUP_WV_B_RAM_Launcher_naval","CUP_WV_B_SS_Launcher_naval","CUP_WV_B_Phalanx"])  
then { 
 (deletevehicle _x); 
} 
} foreach nearestObjects [this, [], 200]

They don't topple for me, only the spinning part disappears.

Hmm, perhaps the destruction looks different for different radars?  I tried one of the anti-air radars, and just setdamage 1 in a trigger.

i-see-what-you-did-there-meme.jpg

Challenger_2_Main_Battle_Tank_patrolling

• Like 3