koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Could you please test it with only cba and agm running?

This is of course what I would ask for too if it was me receiving a bug report, and we'll probably do it if you don't get any similar notifications.

However, as a quick reply, it's worth pointing out that yesterday the mission worked (and has been running 24/7 for days on our public server) and today (after the AGM update), the mission doesn't work (as in players are semi-invincible). The only change was to remove/replace the AGM modules after the update using the same settings.

On a side note, thanks for some brilliant changes.

Personally I'm happy to see the Respawn button make a reappearance in concert with @Alive, love the Inventory size increase and welcome the grenade safety feature.

The first thing we played with was the fast-roping - looks pretty good, although there may be some bugs to be ironed out.

Here is a quick summary without detailed further testing:

- multiple players can deploy multiple ropes from the same chopper causing a mess, and the pilot doesn't get options to cut more than one set

- fast roping from a gunner position results in the player roping in the gun animation pose

- ropes cut and left trailing over buildings can destroy the building

- the fast rope animation can remain glitched for some players; ie. a pilot exciting the heli will see me in a fast rope animation pose ("clutching a teddy bear"), while others already on the ground see me in a normal weapon pose.

Edited by UK_Apollo

How would I add fastroping to a custom helicopter like, say, the UH60?

This is what I've tried so far, but it does not seem to work.

I know I have to the "helicopter_base_F" line, but I have no idea to what exactly. The name of the PBO doesn't work, even with the direct file path. How would I do this?

EDIT: Using the HAFM helicopters Overhaul http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26349

seems like we have to wait until the owner of the addon makers make it there own, since no one answer about this :(

Thanks for the update!

One issue though - we may have found a major bug. Players are almost invincible (AGM 0.9.5.1 on both server & clients):

Something similar happened also in our community yesterday, but it was sort of random. Someone was invincible someone not (we tried to shoot on one guy with .50 sniper rifle and he survived 10 shots).

Yepp, experienced the same today....only for me it was enemie AI. It also doesn't bothered try to shoot me @.@

Climbing seems very limited are their any plans for expansion so we can climb the usual larger fences and wall?. Another nice idea would be the ability to have another player help so you can aim over or climb higher objects.

seems like we have to wait until the owner of the addon makers make it there own, since no one answer about this :(

Yea the config changes need to be added to the addons config...not within AGM... So unless you know how to change the addons makers configs, you probably will have to wait and see if they do so, or ask them to add it

You can make your own little mod with the config addition, but you need to know the classnames obviously.

You can make your own little mod with the config addition, but you need to know the classnames obviously.

As i previously wrote at here i made some config but some how it's not working (the addons are not showing up at editor and zeus)

here is the config i wrote forexample

// RAMPGUN_CH_47F

class RAMPGUN_CH_47F: Helicopter_Base_H {

AGM_FastRoping = 1;

AGM_FastRoping_Positions[] = {{0, 1, -1.9}, {0, -5, 0.5}};

};

or

// rhs_uh60m

class rhs_uh60m: Helicopter_Base_H {

AGM_FastRoping = 1;

AGM_FastRoping_Positions[] = {{1.2, 2.5, 0.25}, {-1.1, 2.5, 0.25}};

};

not sure which is wrong in here :(

i add all class name and those lines but not working

tried with this mods

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25580

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25951

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27152

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24845

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...ft-UH-1Y-Venom

If anybod want to share or help this out i'll really greatful who help this config.

If all player are unconscious then mission fail, how to do it?

This is good update, thanks for your hard works.

I try ed to test heating and jam on MG but after used 5 maps, nothing happened.In older version, weapons got heat and jam faster then now and it was better if you ask me.

Do you removed red color on hud when clips used and empty?

If all player are unconscious then mission fail, how to do it?

You could use the newly introduced event handlers.

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki/Eventhandlers

Or use a trigger to repeatedly count the amount of unconscious players. (you want to look for "AGM_isUnconscious")

player getVariable ["AGM_isUnconscious", false];

Hi,

Quick question... Is there a way to disable some of the features through script rather than deleting PBOs?

I'd like to temporarily disable the hearing and no radio functionality (perhaps medical as well) and would love to be able to do that via script instead of having everyone remove the PBOs each release.

Thanks in advance

If anybod want to share or help this out i'll really greatful who help this config.

Your best bet is to check if those helicopters actually inherit from Helicopter_Base_H.

Your best bet is to check if those helicopters actually inherit from Helicopter_Base_H.

Yeah, that's the issue - they're obviously not as they're custom helicopters. Would I need to designate the mod .pbo for it to work alongside the classnames?

Can't treat other player when he's Unconscious

Same here, i only updated the Module by replaceing it. I`ve checked the server/client rpt files, but can not find any agm medsys related errors. Would be awesome to have a hotfix asap or just put the old version of agm medsys online, please. If you cannot provide a hotfix or anything (because u dont know whats wrong), can you may workout a workaround and post it? If neither of those can be provided, how do i turn off AGM Medsys completly?

//Further testing:

We can use the AGM Medsys without problems if the module is not placed. At least we can treat unconscious players.

Edited by christian2526

For some reason sometimes I'm unable to help unconscious players and another issue I came across is that it takes two grenades to kill an AI character. Dropped and RGO in the middle of a group of 4 AI and none died, seems they took damage as they seemed to move slower, on the second grenade 3/4 died. I done a few test in the editor and is the same results.

I've recently had an issue where an AI gets hurt and then gets healed up, but continued to lay prone and wont even crawl.

Hey question:

AGM_Compatibility

How does this page work? Do we convert these to PBOs for testing? or is this a WIP and not used at the moment?

Same here, i only updated the Module by replaceing it. I`ve checked the server/client rpt files, but can not find any agm medsys related errors. Would be awesome to have a hotfix asap or just put the old version of agm medsys online, please. If you cannot provide a hotfix or anything (because u dont know whats wrong), can you may workout a workaround and post it? If neither of those can be provided, how do i turn off AGM Medsys completly?

//Further testing:

We can use the AGM Medsys without problems if the module is not placed. At least we can treat unconscious players.

Don't you have the MEDEVAC option in the AGM module? With that you can use epipen only in certain area/trigger.

Hey folks,

two suggestions(requests)

- add the weapon safety to the AGM menu

- add the option to fire multiple explosives at once

Second one is maybe already implemented, but I haven't figured out yet, how it works.

Kind Regards

R3vo

Yeah, that's the issue - they're obviously not as they're custom helicopters. Would I need to designate the mod .pbo for it to work alongside the classnames?

You'll have to check how their mod is made, not much I can help.

Hey question:

AGM_Compatibility

How does this page work? Do we convert these to PBOs for testing? or is this a WIP and not used at the moment?

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM_Compatibility#testing--building

If you are not familiar with Git, it's best for you to wait for release of AGM Compatibility Project.

Congrats on the new update. My unit and I were anxious for this update to release. Props to you guys for keeping AGM up to date.

:D

Don't you have the MEDEVAC option in the AGM module? With that you can use epipen only in certain area/trigger.

We cannot even treat our player, and the medevac is not an option for our scenario. We cant apply bandages or morphine or epi or bloogbags, if the player is unconsious

Edited by christian2526