koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

I've been trying to find this, and I am sure someone has asked this, but could someone throw me a link where I can find, how to turn on the vision whil unconscious? Or is it possible, when you are unconscious that that person will get a birds eye view?

Regards,

Amiscus

@AGM team.

is it possible to incorperate massis weapons pack into agm ai for firing weapons full auto?

Curently no weapons from that pack fire full auto

cheers

@AGM team.

is it possible to incorperate massis weapons pack into agm ai for firing weapons full auto?

Curently no weapons from that pack fire full auto

cheers

It's not something related to the weapon pack. It's the AI which do not use full auto, and I know there are some mods out there yet to fix this (if BI haven't yet...not sure about it as I seen on servers AI using fire mode selection pretty well now, at least with MG).

Not sure what you mean with "Currently no weapons from that pack fire full auto"...all the weapons which should have the full auto have it, you just need to press the selector key (default: F).

It's not something related to the weapon pack. It's the AI which do not use full auto, and I know there are some mods out there yet to fix this (if BI haven't yet...not sure about it as I seen on servers AI using fire mode selection pretty well now, at least with MG).

Not sure what you mean with "Currently no weapons from that pack fire full auto"...all the weapons which should have the full auto have it, you just need to press the selector key (default: F).

Apoligies i miss wrote that.

What i meant is that massis weapons wont fire full auto lets say in the hands of spetsnaz.You say its unit based?cool il check it with another faction,vanilla and see what happens if say nato have massis AKs.

He is not talking about the access of the player to full auto.

In vanilla the AI always uses single fire. At close distances the delay between the individual shots get so short, that it almost appears to be full auto, but it isn't. This is either a bug in selecting a random firing mode by probability or just bad numbers in config.

We changed those values, so the AI does use the full auto and fires in bursts with AGM_AI.

Massis weapons however seem to have values with similar problems from those of BI. I'm not so sure it's our task to fix this though. Might be something for the compatibility project though.

The best would be if Massi fixes it himself.

Edit: The values for AI weapon usage are defined in the weapon, so changing the soldier won't change anything.

commy2;2842454']He is not talking about the access of the player to full auto.

In vanilla the AI always uses single fire. At close distances the delay between the individual shots get so short' date=' that it almost appears to be full auto, but it isn't. This is either a bug in selecting a random firing mode by probability or just bad numbers in config.

We changed those values, so the AI does use the full auto and fires in bursts with AGM_AI.

Massis weapons however seem to have values with similar problems from those of BI. I'm not so sure it's our task to fix this though. Might be something for the compatibility project though.

The best would be if Massi fixes it himself.

Edit: The values for AI weapon usage are defined in the weapon, so changing the soldier won't change anything.[/quote']

Yep,thats what i meant.

And i just tested massis AKs with nato,still did not fire full auto as you say.

I have posted on massis weapons forum.

Hopefully if its something that can be fixed,it will be fixed.

I downloaded the AGM_v0.95.zip from the releases section of your repo, but every file has the 2014.10.26 date as last changed and when I use it, it says version 0.94.1.

I removed the old AGM prior to installing it, and downloaded the 0.95 .zip multiple times, just to be sure.

Is there something wrong on my side?

Added: Fast Roping (#336)

Thanks for this! How mod friendly is this going to be? I doubt there is documentation on it currently but how would one go about adding it in to their mod?

How mod friendly is this going to be? I doubt there is documentation on it currently but how would one go about adding it in to their mod?

You can view the config here: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/AGM_FastRoping/config.cpp

Basically all you have to add in the mod is 2 lines inside the classname of the modded helicopter:

AGM_FastRoping = 1;
AGM_FastRoping_Positions[] = {{1.2, 2.5, 0.25}, {-1.1, 2.5, 0.25}};

First line simply defines it's a helicopter with ability to fast-rope, second line is the position where ropes unwind from.

Because it's just config there shouldn't be any problems if that's in the mod and you are not using AGM as well.

Documentation is getting added, it was more important to release first, that hype!

Edited by Jonpas

You can view the config here: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/AGM_FastRoping/config.cpp

Basically all you have to add in the mod is 2 lines inside the classname of the modded helicopter:

AGM_FastRoping = 1;

First line simply defines it's a helicopter with ability to fast-rope, second line is the position where ropes unwind from.

Because it's just config there shouldn't be any problems if that's in the mod and you are not using AGM as well.

Documentation is getting added, it was more important to release first, that hype!

Thanks for the response, would it be possible to define the fastrope positions with memory points as well?

I hope this update fixes the removal of all voices but the VR ones.

Tacti-Cool, you just need to disable (delete, put on an "off" folder, etc) the agm_noradio.pbo =)

The FLOW menu is a nice idea, but seems a bit laggy, I´m sticking with the traditional/radial menu... reminds me of PR Mod from BF2

cheers!

;2842644']Tacti-Cool' date=' you just need to disable (delete, put on an "off" folder, etc) the agm_noradio.pbo =)[/quote']

Not anymore. It now only mutes the player and not AI.

AGM_FastRoping = 1;

Do you have to do this on every helicopter to make fast roping work?

EDIT: Figured it out. Could anyone toss up a config like this for the Littlebird? I see it's not configured by default, and I'd love to use it to fast rope.

Edited by Gilatar