.kju

Iron Front as mod in Arma 3

:p so speechless i'm that i can only :yay:

We only need the standalone Iron Front nothing else, right? I mean no Arma 2 CO installed ?

Grats for the awesome release. :)

This is real, great :-)

Are there any sound mods for IF44??, i really dislike the vanilla ones...

Wow just epic, finally Iron Front with mod support.

IF MP died a bit fast because the lack of modding, i hope we can enjoy it at last with this mod :D

Hello there

There's a lot of us who've put in varying amounts into this and other IF related fixes/missions/ etc etc.

It's superb to be able to be able to openly talk about this now.

Vast Kudos points to .kju and the Code guys, Gunther for rounding many of us up and even a doff of the hat to the publishers allowing the conversion. (How that was managed Ill never know.)

Not forgetting all the many others involved to a greater and lesser degree.

One of the great parts of the mod is the environments. IMHO a real departure from recent ones and more of a Chernarus feel, but with almost all buildings open.

I look forward to seeing lots of hybrid mods with this.

Rgds

LoK

Guys???

So, I´ll ask again here. Does this mean that all the IF Missions and Campaigns are available too? Do IF Features like the improved tank penetration system, adjustable sights on static weapons and tanks, etc work? Do I need the IF DLC?

I´d really like to now this before I rush off to buy IF...

Great work kju and team!

Respectfully suggest you move your GamersGate affiliate link to the top of the OP, I bought on Steam before seeing this. :blush:

I dont think they'l mind the extra few $ it possibly generates :D just finished installing armA2 etc than gonna giver a wirl.

Hello there

There's a lot of us who've put in varying amounts into this and other IF related fixes/missions/ etc etc.

It's superb to be able to be able to openly talk about this now.

Vast Kudos points to .kju and the Code guys, Gunther for rounding many of us up and even a doff of the hat to the publishers allowing the conversion. (How that was managed Ill never know.)

Not forgetting all the many others involved to a greater and lesser degree.

One of the great parts of the mod is the environments. IMHO a real departure from recent ones and more of a Chernarus feel, but with almost all buildings open.

I look forward to seeing lots of hybrid mods with this.

Rgds

LoK

Guys???

I´d really like to now this before I rush off to buy IF...

Hello there

Im having issues with PWS crashing atm, so I cant tell you about this version. Although they did work in earlier versions.

Apologies.

Rdgs

LoK

Am I the only one who can't get this working right? The community patch threw so many errors that I was sceptical will this work. I had my IF44 patched up to 1.05.

I got my game launched but when I put anything in the editor that have something to fo with I44 I can't play or I try to play in I44 map.

Also the installation guide goes conversion first and then community patch. Is it the correct order?

The .rpt file is 8113KB big :D

Edited by St. Jimmy

some one please write a bullet proof step by step guid to how to get this working. I cant get this to work at all, I have followed all the " steps".

I dont have the stem version of OA2, and not Steam version of IF. The only thing I got that is on steam is A3.

So some one please tell me how to get this working.

Also that community patch popup so many error message I lost count just same as " St.Jimmy " said above my post.

The only thing I get working is All in arma.

*Me upset. :(

Seems like the PWS mods @IF and @ IFA3 are "empty" - PWS does not download them to my modfolder. My game starts up with AiA, but not IF.

Help?

I nvr could get AinA to work so maybe hold off on this for awhile as i maybe beating my head aginst wall tryin IF+A2-3

some one please write a bullet proof step by step guid to how to get this working. I cant get this to work at all, I have followed all the " steps".

I dont have the stem version of OA2, and not Steam version of IF. The only thing I got that is on steam is A3.

So some one please tell me how to get this working.

Also that community patch popup so many error message I lost count just same as " St.Jimmy " said above my post.

The only thing I get working is All in arma.

*Me upset. :(

I also have retail Arma 2 and Digital IF44 with DLC and I downloaded the digital version of the DLC patch. The one that threw those errors was the 1.05->1.06 patch.

Your thing sounds about the same as mine.

Edited by St. Jimmy

Seems like the PWS mods @IF and @ IFA3 are "empty" - PWS does not download them to my modfolder. My game starts up with AiA, but not IF.

Help?

Same result. Then tried installing manually. Followed the directions, but got the same result.

I also have retail Arma 2 and Digital IF44 with DLC and I downloaded the digital version of the DLC patch. The one that threw those errors was the 1.05->1.06 patch.

Your thing sounds about the same as mine.

Same result. Then tried installing manually. Followed the directions, but got the same result.

*cough

Seems like the bat doesn't include the @ifa3m modfolder in A2 directory.

*cough