So: 228mb to download. Hah nothing, but patch tomorrow I suppose.

Edited by Byku

It's 14:53 ^^

I noticed the scope for the BTR-K is heavily misaligned with the actual bullet trajectory when using the HE ammo.

you have any repro? I just checked on my side and it seems ok. HE, AP and MG hits exactly where I want.

or at least screenshot so we understand the "heavily misaligned" in same way :)

:shine:

Little Update of the day :

Please when you post, don't use short answers and 10 reply about 3 words. Imagine a guy who want read this topic after 3 days. Result : 25 pages with 50% of OFF Topic.

14-08-2013

EXE rev. 08982

Size: ~228 MB

This is a deployment of the patch candidate - so as per usual, please stand by for SPOTREP with full changelog.

• Fixed: Showcase saves can be loaded from UI list

you have any repro? I just checked on my side and it seems ok. HE, AP and MG hits exactly where I want.

or at least screenshot so we understand the "heavily misaligned" in same way :)

Sure, will do! I tested it yesterday evening but if the problem is still reproducible, I'll show a screenshot. The repro would basically be to just get in a empty spawned BTR-K as the gunner and shoot.

Edit: Can't reproduce it anymore. What basically happened is that the projectiles were impacting in the very lower left corner of the reticle.

An issue I found with the Marshall is that the turning speed in water is way too fast. Perhaps the thrust vector is spawned too close to the center of mass?

Edited by PurePassion

Is the goats still coming? I remember seeing goats added as one of the animals in official patch notes months ago, but still no sight of those in config.

Yep, only the goats seem to be missing.

Edited by Simas

ive seen dogs but never got them to work xD

Dogs, chickens and sheep have always worked for me but I have never seen a goat when selecting them with the module.

Is the goats still coming? I remember seeing goats added as one of the animals in official patch notes months ago, but still no sight of those in config.

They are in the game already for a while. Editor > Modules > Sites > Animals. Class Goat_random_F.

Dogs, chickens and sheep have always worked for me but I have never seen a goat when selecting them with the module.

Yay, I will look at it.

Edited by DarkDruid

I prefer more sea life but I guess it's only a dream.

Jellyfish , seahorses etc. would be a nice addition :)

They are in the game already for a while. Editor > Modules > Sites > Animals. Class Goat_random_F. :)

Are you sure? :) That classname dosent work with createagent and isnt visible in config as the other animals that I have spawned succesfully.

Are you sure? :) That classname dosent work with createagent and isnt visible in config as the other animals that I have spawned succesfully.

You are right, I fixed my previous post. Something is broken. :confused:

They are in the game already for a while. Editor > Modules > Sites > Animals. Class Goat_random_F. :)

4 crazy remarks^^ :

• The goat or other animal is an AI not ? With the latest update : Goat hear the movement of player ? ^^
  • If we were in crouch mod in the grass and a goat (or other) see a soldier, the goat could be crazy ? lol and if it's the case, AI ennemy could be change in danger mod ? ^^
  • It's was planned to get in a goat or (other)? ^^ :292:
  • I'm sure than we can create an ammobox on a goat lol, Paradroop a Goat^^ Arma Power

Thanks DarkDruid. Could you also look at the animals being classed as civilian kills like the snakes used to?

• The goat or other animal is an AI not ?

I think they are handled as agents

Edited by Varanon

I prefer more sea life but I guess it's only a dream.

Jellyfish , seahorses etc. would be a nice addition :)

in one of the blogs report in!

a dev mentioned sharks!!!

Edited by PurePassion
Please respect the forum ediquette. Quotes belong to the beginning of the post.

TY wall person dev. I can no longer stick my head through the wall to see inside.

in one of the blogs report in!

a dev mentioned sharks!!!

They are in the game already :) It's the Small-spotted catshark (Scyliorhinus canicula)

Though I absolutely agree with you Nikiforos! Flocks of jellyfish, which are very common in the Aegean, would be a very nice and needed addition to the sealife.

TY wall person dev. I can no longer stick my head through the wall to see inside.

Did they fix that? I just tested - and can still peek to/from the buildings near the walls.

Thanks DarkDruid. Could you also look at the animals being classed as civilian kills like the snakes used to?

I will do, but I'm afraid this bug won't be so easy to fix and it will need one of the engine programmers.

I think they are handled as agents

That's right. They have their own AI, but that AI is very simple in comparison with human unit.

Did they fix that? I just tested - and can still peek to/from the buildings near the walls.

Just tested again. Negative cant poke head through walls. Do you have todays update?