Fortunately no deeper system (RAM) problem. Did "divide and conquer" on my mods and case is clear: It happens with MCC loaded. I tested (All mods MINUS MCC) and (Vanilla + MCC/CBA_A3).

To me it looks like MCC creates an endless loop at mission start, which ArmA does not survive...

The real anomaly is the game using  the pagefile so much file, as i have 16Gigs of memory, 4Gigs allocated for Arma ...

It's 32bit program so can only address 4GB physical memory (LAA) - anything it needs over that is paged out.

I thought there was a Tanoa feedback thread...but couldnt find it;

BUG/Feedback Report:

There is a bush in the middle of this road.  Coords: 045028.

Thanks guys.

In the 3Den editor, could it be possible to  lock the cursor on Arma Window? In full screen with multiple monitors, it's really annoying to go back to windows each time you rotate an object without checking that the cursor isn't on the other monitor.

Please don't. It's part of my daily workflow to ninja switch between different programs.

Please don't. It's part of my daily workflow to ninja switch between different programs.

So why not working in full-screen window? You would save the "loading" time taken to switch between Arma and other windows.

I don't think that 1 second is hindering me a lot. Also haven't tested it, but I fear that fullscreen window might interfere with the mouse cursor when I am playing for realz and don't do Eden stuff.

It's hindering when you don't expect it to happen.

4.3 gb?

I wouldn't imagine much, it might just be lots of little changes to big files, but as they're encrypted they have to be completely downloaded again. :/

• Like 2

Tweaked: Aiming down the weapon sights is now reflected by a weapon's mass value

How does that work? I don't see or feel any difference. I tried the Lynx versus the Sting.

And as I mentioned a few days ago, it would be nice if Optics would also influence the speed. This would greatly boost Holosights for close combat and make the overall optice choice more challenging.

• Like 2

I've noticed a strange animation glitch with the latest dev build 138309. Units which have been forced into the limping animations do the "vault over" animation before stopping.

Put the following code into a unit's init and observe!

this setHitPointDamage ["hitLegs", 0.6]; 

I've noticed a strange animation glitch with the latest dev build 138309. Units which have been forced into the limping animations do the "vault over" animation before stopping.

Put the following code into a unit's init and observe!

this setHitPointDamage ["hitLegs", 0.6]; 

HAHAHA! this is hilarious!

Tweaked: The setUnitLoadoutFromConfig command was renamed to setUnitLoadout

I am confused. We already have a setUnitLoadout command.

Snow came early this year on Stratis. :icon_twisted:

GCwU0lC.jpg

(Today's dev build, no mods, verified cache, reloaded the map, restarted the game)

• Like 2

Snow came early this year on Stratis. :icon_twisted:

GCwU0lC.jpg

(Today's dev build, no mods, verified cache, reloaded the map, restarted the game)

• Like 6

Superb....

Is that a special script then Killzone_kid ?

Would be brilliant for our new white winter kit.

• Like 1

No script SJ, I'm getting a similar error, something to do with the sky of all things.

What the snow and foot prints ? Bloody hell I hope they tell us how to replicate looks great on my phone

I had an error about a missing "sky almost clear" icon when loading Stratis.

It indeed seems to mean that they're working on the weather, which can be an awesome news if they're able to officially implement it.

I can't manage to reproduce KK's video with snowfall instead of rain and smoke-going-out-of-the-mouth but it may be available only at a specific time&weather setting.

But please keep in mind that, dev branch being dev branch, we can't take snow for granted.

we can't take snow for granted.

Shushhhh!

*Giddily runs 'outside' to play in Arma-snow*

Ho, right, ski'n'luge mods.

-- Edit :

I'm already expecting the "fixed : missing textures on Stratis" in tomorrow changelog