Does anyone know how to use this module?

Added: Support module (Ground Support)

maybe a module in editor like a template for heli for rearm, refuel etc

new CSAT voice /radio protocol are far better the old one

funny MP missions a bit laggy

It's a module that can be used to make custom variants for the new Support MP mode. Community Wiki documentation is forthcoming.

I noticed during the Advanced Helicopter VR Training, it says Ctrl + G to switch counter measure modes, yet it wasn't put in game for a reason. Therefore i think it's necessary to get rid of that hint all together in Arma 3. That was an Arma 2 thing.

The new modules are found in "Modules > Gameplay Modes".

The description for the Sling loading showcase claims that it is exclusive for the Karts DLC not the Helicopters DLC.

It's a module that can be used to make custom variants for the new Support MP mode. Community Wiki documentation is forthcoming.
The new modules are found in "Modules > Gameplay Modes".

Thanks for the help :)

I noticed during the Advanced Helicopter VR Training, it says Ctrl + G to switch counter measure modes, yet it wasn't put in game for a reason. Therefore i think it's necessary to get rid of that hint all together in Arma 3. That was an Arma 2 thing.

It's almost as if they're taunting us X(

But as nice as it would be to have the option of semi-auto flares, if we're not going to get the feature I agree that they should remove the hint.

Needing clarification on something; has anyone else noticed that weapon attachments judder about on the rails when the character moves?

Is this a well documented occurrence that I've completely missed in the discussions or might this be a new issue.

It looks kind of like whatever attachTo code that's used to connect the attachments is having trouble keeping up with the weapon as it moves, a micro-fraction of a delay.

I think it unlikely a mod issue as I only have PG Services running currently.

EDIT: In addition, it's seems to be only visible in third person view of the player character. First person seems fine.

E

Edited by Electricleash

I havent noticed it but I normally play in first person. If you have radial blur enabled that could be causing the shakey effect on some objects.

Ok thanks, with a bit more testing it looks like it is add-on related, or at least something to do with custom weapons. Vanilla doesn't seem to have the issue.

Ok thanks, with a bit more testing it looks like it is add-on related, or at least something to do with custom weapons. Vanilla doesn't seem to have the issue.

What if i told you that scopes, pointers and suppressors are attach to victims.

Lol, jk, idk. i noticed it at one point, but ignored such a thing ever since, seems fine to me.

Does it happen on all "islands"? If you aren't doing this already, try the VR map and Stratis and see if it happens there. I remember some tests done with very large maps producing such artifacts. The larger the island and the further away in the top right corner you are, the bigger the effect.

Needing clarification on something; has anyone else noticed that weapon attachments judder about on the rails when the character moves?

Been like that forever. Happens on vanilla guns too. The attachments shift about on the gun and the weapon itself moves a little as well.

that guy in the video must be heavy , that the chopper is jumping ;)

and the CH-67 Huron can not taxi on ground!!

Edited by themaster303

Hey guys

I remember when karts came out there used to be a watermarked/tiled texture that would show up over your screen when you used a vehicle without owning the DLC. Did they remove it? Because I'm not seeing it anymore with the helicopters (I have yet to buy the DLC, all I see is that tiny "Shift + P" box in the corner). I don't know why they would remove it... If you don't own the DLC and you circumvented the protection and ended up as pilot, your flight should be as miserable as BI can possibly make it while still allowing you to fly.

Hey guys

I remember when karts came out there used to be a watermarked/tiled texture that would show up over your screen when you used a vehicle without owning the DLC. Did they remove it? Because I'm not seeing it anymore with the helicopters (I have yet to buy the DLC, all I see is that tiny "Shift + P" box in the corner). I don't know why they would remove it... If you don't own the DLC and you circumvented the protection and ended up as pilot, your flight should be as miserable as BI can possibly make it while still allowing you to fly.

I know it was still there in the previous version (EXE rev. 127992) - before yesterdays update. Maybe it is broken, try placing the vehicle in the editor and fly around with it for a good 15 minutes or so and you should get it popping up.

after what appears to be updates on the Dev build. All my virtual arsenal saves...are missing

that guy in the video must be heavy , that the chopper is jumping ;)

and the CH-67 Huron can not taxi on ground!!

Confirmed. It may be the gear. But it'd be nice if they can get some of the Helicopter's gears as good as the Hind's was in Arma 2.

Just checking if i alone have this problem:

Only in the dev build i cannot use the arsenal in the editor.

I use the following code (which works in stable for me):

["AmmoboxInit",[this,true]] call BIS_fnc_arsenal;

This is not working anymore, you can either write a sqf file and call it via an add action, or define a function.

Example

call fnc_OpenArsenal

fnc_OpenArsenal = {
["Open",true] call BIS_fnc_arsenal;
};

That jumping gear is also on Mi48 - easy to repro

just spawn Mi48 you as a pilot , switch to 3rd person and watch the heli - you will notice that it bounces like a 1sec and then goes back

I feel like the cargo capacity of the Huron's cargo container is a bit on the small side, especially compared to the capacity of the MRAPs, which are in the same ballpark mass-wise. When it comes to resupplying, it somewhat defeats the purpose of a dedicated cargo container when you can just sling load an MRAP for more cargo and get a shiny new truck to use too.

Plus, you'd think a big hollow cargo crate like that would be able to hold a lot more stuff, just by looking at the thing.

The taru bench pod can be boarded and then carried as a sling load. Really cool way to extract and inject people into tight compounds and low tree canopies.

However, I wonder what the purpose of these pods in general is, if they can't be affixed to the taru properly and instead only sling loaded. Aside from that, really cool new toys here!

Everything is possible in ArmA universe:

v04