No idea if this has to today's changes but: Window glass now requires many bullets to break (sometimes several 20 round 7.62 mm magazines) but when you shoot the blue window frame they break after one or two bullets. Tested on "i_house_big_01_v1_f", the two story residential building with the front porch.

Now that would actually be quite neat as AFAIK, it should be easier to destroy the glass frame than the glass itself

Can you devs please fix the amount of shells a Kaiman Attack Chopper can stand? Its so ridicolous...

What kind of shells? How many can it stand?

Edited by MadDogX
quoted post moved to AI discussion

I played a mission, so ive placed 3 AntiAir Tanks of NATO-Forces to secure the sky, through my scope i saw how the cockpit is fleshing with blood due the hits of the AA-Tanks. But the AI must have some kind of mental powers, so while the Kaiman was easy hovering to the ground with his must-be-dead crew the chopper starts again with shooting and killed my whole team 8 AI´s.

In my opinion it should explode much much faster, it cant be that the AI survive such an amount 0f bullets and and still have the time to land the chopper when 3 AA Tanks shooting the hell out of him

I played a mission, so ive placed 3 AntiAir Tanks of NATO-Forces to secure the sky, through my scope i saw how the cockpit is fleshing with blood due the hits of the AA-Tanks. But the AI must have some kind of mental powers, so while the Kaiman was easy hovering to the ground with his must-be-dead crew the chopper starts again with shooting and killed my whole team 8 AI´s.

In my opinion it should explode much much faster, it cant be that the AI survive such an amount 0f bullets and and still have the time to land the chopper when 3 AA Tanks shooting the hell out of him

Tried it out, the Kajman exploded after the Cheetah AI fired ~40 rounds at him, with at least 20 hits, sounds fair enough.

Then your AI must be genius, what kind of settings do you use for this masterwork of AI Aiming? It sounds odd, but my AI Cheetahs are waiting everytime till in this example Orca has reached the point to drop the reinforcements. But nevermind.

Other question: i´ve made a short clip which shows how my frames are dropping from 60 to 20 because i move forward with my character. When i stop moving the frames instantly back to 55-60Frames. Where to upload this clip, so maybe a dev could have a look a this phenomenom

Just wanted to remind: The annoying tank crew bugs are still there.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=17786

Are you guys also having issues with desync of far-away vehicles and infantry in Multiplayer? (even when there is no sign of desync and pings are good)

Seems it actually has gotten worse since the last two patches.

Please vote this up:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=17832

Am I crazy, or can I not assign waypoints to my Darter in the UAV terminal? I have it selected in the dropdown box but no mouse buttons or keys seem to do anything, other than placing markers like on the main map.

Am I crazy, or can I not assign waypoints to my Darter in the UAV terminal? I have it selected in the dropdown box but no mouse buttons or keys seem to do anything, other than placing markers like on the main map.

Do shift+left click or Ctrl+left click work?

Edited by DarkWanderer

Do shift+left click or Ctrl+left click work?

Ah, I was not aware of this. Thanks!

The buzzard cannon is bugged guys ;).

The bugged sounds joke must be a priority here.

We are playing PvP and we are tired of sounds like "fire selector/Placing explosives/Reloading/First Aid" giving out

our positions to an enemy 100-200+m far.

(between us such a serious bug should have been eliminated at first glance 6 or more months ago.)

Can we expect this would be fixed in upcoming patch?

Indeed it is quite concerning that the fire selector and reload sounds are loader for others then for the player doing them.

The buzzard cannon is bugged guys ;).

Jep, it's bugged. But it is named correctly now :) (former label said 20mm Gatling)

While you're at it, please adjust the rate of fire so it fits to the other aircraft cannons and is a little closer to the real life values. Thanks!

http://www.zvi.cz/download/PLAMEN.pdf

Did somebody noticed that the right and left rear-view mirror display the same picture on the Tempest Device ? (Only the device, not the others)

Did somebody noticed that the right and left rear-view mirror display the same picture on the Tempest Device ? (Only the device, not the others)

Also, the shadows for the non-device tempests sometimes show the shadows for the spinny (cooling?) fans on the device-tempest.

the BMW / FTW also has the same PIP in the left and right rearmirror.

WHY is there a stop sign at grid 165174, on the road in direction of 166174 ?

It doesn't make sense.

---------- Post added at 22:55 ---------- Previous post was at 22:50 ----------

Confirmed for the BMW / FTW PiP, i'had never noticed it. It's strange, i use it a lot.

---------- Post added at 23:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:55 ----------

Well, well, well... A lot of vehicles are finnaly concerned : hemmett, ifrit, civilian trucks... They all have wrong PIP.

Maybe it's supposed to be a dead end sign but they used the wrong object for it?

No idea otherwise.

Government bureaucracy. Someone ordered a stop sign, we place a stop sign. It's like real life. In front of our house they tore up the perfectly new, shiny sidewalk (paid for by the owners of the house) and put down yet another one (paid for by the guvnment) in the same place, not because it made sense but "because we were told, so we do it."

I can completely imagine some guy with a truck driving out there, looking around, shrugging and then placing the sign. Send the invoice to the mayor, and back to the shop for a pint and fried ham.

Government bureaucracy. Someone ordered a stop sign, we place a stop sign. It's like real life. In front of our house they tore up the perfectly new, shiny sidewalk (paid for by the owners of the house) and put down yet another one (paid for by the guvnment) in the same place, not because it made sense but "because we were told, so we do it."

I can completely imagine some guy with a truck driving out there, looking around, shrugging and then placing the sign. Send the invoice to the mayor, and back to the shop for a pint and fried ham.

You're thinking too much ;)

What's the use of "toggle full HUD info" ? When I use it nothing happens.