Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA 1.60, ARMA 2 1.11, ARMA 2: Free 1.11, ARMA 2: BAF 1.03, ARMA 2: PMC 1.02

Nevermind.

Edited by MAXZY
Wrote something stupid

Thanks BIS! You guys are awesome. Happy new year after all this work.

BAF patched to 1.03 and PMC patched to 1.02

[*]Several stability and game saves fixes as well as mission tweaks, also new BAF missions included.

I didn't notice any new missions to BAF... Or is this only for MP?

-cabby

Can anyone tell me , does 1.60 work well with Zeus AI...I dont have Zeus and was wondering whether it was worth getting considering AI is quite strong already...thanks...

Can anyone tell me , does 1.60 work well with Zeus AI...I dont have Zeus and was wondering whether it was worth getting considering AI is quite strong already...thanks...

ZEUS gave problem with the 1.60 betas already, when there was no update ZEUS is redundant by now.

I am having problems healing injured teammates after 1.60 in SP. No AI mods, CO 1.60 only. When selecting the first aid action next to a wounded teammate, my character does not do anything. I could probably come up with a repro, but first is anyone else experiencing this?

Am also seeing unwillingness to help me when I'm wounded, but that was also the case before 1.60

Cheers,

OP

Edit: In a clean test in the editor, it works in a vanilla A2CO 1.60, having synched units to the BIS First Aid module. Must be a problem with the particular mission

Edited by Old_Painless

When using binoculars, they're only brought up to my face and I have to right click to look through them. I don't remember this happening previously.......

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Also noticing my view turning speeds up when I'm running into objects (bush, wall etc..) and at the same time moving my view side to side.

When using binoculars, they're only brought up to my face and I have to right click to look through them. I don't remember this happening previously.......

It's been a long time since I used ACE, but if I remember correctly this is the way the binoculars worked with that mod. Are you using any mods?

Don't bother with Zeus AI. Although it was probably the best AI mod in it's day (preceded by GL4), it has not been updated for 6+ months. Fortunately another AI mod has emerged and it's VERY good. Try Robalo's ASR AI mod. But beware that the AI become so smart it breaks some missions, particularly scripted ones, like campaigns.

It's been a long time since I used ACE, but if I remember correctly this is the way the binoculars worked with that mod. Are you using any mods?

I don't use ACE, I use CBA, TGW, asr, and JSRS1.4

Not for me, I just loaded up a few different soldiers with binoculars in the editor, and they all work like they always have. B to toggle the binocular view on and off, right mouse button does nothing. I use Combined operations, with all DLC, vanilla, no mods.

Strange, all pressing B does is as I said, brings the bincos up to my face. I Have to right click to look through them.

Ah. I'm a TrackIR user. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

I have that too, I think its an ACE feature. The purpose is that you can look over your binos for better orientation and you can read the compass while doing so.

I have that too, I think its an ACE feature. The purpose is that you can look over your binos for better orientation and you can read the compass while doing so.

Na looks like its TGW causing it, don't recall it happening like this before. Must have had a previous version that didn't include the option to look over the binocs. All good.

Edited by EasyC

Hello, could somebody please check the following version number against the standard 1.60 patch version?

Is that correct for the released 1.60 patch?

I have become a bit mixed up with the hotfix patches etc. I just need to make sure i'm running the 1.60 patched version with no hotfixes to test some problems.

Na looks like its TGW causing it, don't recall it happening like this before. Must have had a previous version that didn't include the option to look over the binocs. All good.

I do run TGW too. Looks like we might have a culprit here. :)

Deleted

Dunno if this post meant that you don't need the answer anymore, but here it is anyway - current 1.60 official patch (not beta) is:

Version 1.60.87580

BR

Orcinus

are the Mp servers running 1.60.87580 now or do I need to install any hotfixes?
It doesnt really matter what the servers run. You're recommended to run the latest Beta on client; http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

In any case if you want to review what game version servers are generally running, I can recommend a server browser, e.g the built in one in Six Updater, there's a gamever column, you can sort / filter / search it etc :)

Edited by Sickboy