Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA 1.60, ARMA 2 1.11, ARMA 2: Free 1.11, ARMA 2: BAF 1.03, ARMA 2: PMC 1.02

well either make CIT ticket for it and include the missions crashing

or ask the mission authors first ...

maybe they use some eventhandlers/scripts method which were changed/removed since

Hello,

It's a wonderfull patch but like others, i have some crash with missions that i had created under the older patch and on Chernaruss. I have ArmA 2 CO.

So can you give us the eventhandlers/scripts method which were changed/removed since. Because i don't know what i have to change...

Thank by advance...

the only big prob i have with this patch is that the older BEwarfare ai will not engage as my net con is bad i realy cant play to meny games online so i play with ai but now they are fubar what ever tweeks to the ai that wher made has realy messed them up i even tryed to depbo go to the editor and reset the independets to freindly to none and repbo and still they will not engage they seem to only shot me i have dumped and reinsalled still same thing. this patch is grate but with the ai tripping out and having conversations insted of killing it just kills all the good parts