Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

BI Developer's Blog: An interesting new entry

313 may refer to:

# Frame of the Zapruder film where President Kennedy's head explodes

Or

# Title of a song by Snot

Now read this topic while listening to that music....sounds like a conspiracy song.... :butbut:

Also Donald Duck car.

http://rlv.zcache.com/detroit_michigan_313_tshirt-p235274759484959030s564_400.jpg ;)

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

313 may refer to:

# Frame of the Zapruder film where President Kennedy's head explodes

Or

# Title of a song by Snot

Now read this topic while listening to that music....sounds like a conspiracy song.... :butbut:

or eminem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9di8PwlxYTs

Only thing i can think of is in reference to the "three_times_lucky.txt" filename but then it should be "three times bad luck" i guess. Maybe it was solved with brute force so nobody really knows yet.

I brute forced it, but this seems right.

3 times lucky 13

Yeah, 313 is an area code for Detroit.

US Major city expansions! Detroit, Seattle, Chicago, and NY maybe. :)

Nobody would have come up with the password using logic.

Let's be honest, no? :smile:

Edited by Lonestar

If you look in the reflection of the sky in the model's right sunglass lens, you can see what looks like faint writing, 1 pixel wide. It looks similar to the dark mark on the clip board. There seems to be two characters but they look like nonsense characters to me, even when I view them with respect to the already known password.

Lonestar

let me disagree with you) IMHO, such games become similar to boring pixel hunting quests

'313' doesn't need to be the original password - it could just have the same hash code

Well, this is really unlikely ;)

Yeah, any press release on April 1st is going to be questioned five ways to friday, especially if it's something major. ;)

I hope the 313 password was also a hint at March 31st.

Download the file and rename it on your harddrive.

And the reflection are obviously photoshopped since I think we should be able to see the end of the building in the left lense (left for us) or the rest of the thingy (I guess a chopper) in the right one.

I was thinking the same thing. And the colors don't seem to match either.

Still, why photoshop it?

Both helicopters are a part of the South Korean military, just sayin that's interesting with the asian faces we got with PMC.....

With a jacket and shades like that, I'm almost certain that it will be a Pet Shop Boys simulator.

Sterile. Immaculate. Rational. Perfect.

Just to remember = http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=71878

What was last years April 1st joke?

There was none.

But this year they are coming back strong! :biggrin:

Both helicopters are a part of the South Korean military, just sayin that's interesting with the asian faces we got with PMC.....

Interesting indeed.

OK so you guys got the Helicopters which could mean we will see them in game soon. But I still wonder why Seattle?

Okay, so to sum up what we've got so far:

1: A dev blog entry named "Taking on a Sharper Focus", posted on March 24th.

2: Inside the blog text, a link hidden in the word "sense", pointing to a Google Street View location in Seattle, WA, close to the Space Needle.

3: A picture of the rear end of an MD 520N helicopter, posted on March 25th.

4: Encoded inside the above picture, three URLs to images that make up a composite picture of the Seattle skyline.

5: A new picture, this time of a guy wearing shades, sitting in what appears to be some type of aircraft.

6: Embedded within the above picture is a protected RAR file, containing a single text file named third_time_lucky.txt, which can be extracted using the password 313. The text file contains a link to a YouTube video of german pilot Charlie Zimmermann flying some pretty daring stunts in a BO-105 helicopter.

Did I miss anything?