Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

BI Developer's Blog: An interesting new entry

ep2??? :confused:

Operation arrowhead has ep1 markings all over. What he means is that hes hoping for new expansion I presume :P

From the corresponding Facebook post:

FOCUS!

A recent photoshoot took on a clear focus; you can see it in our model's eyes.

Probably a hint to the password in there somewhere.

Is it just me, or is this reflection in the guy's sunglasses the same place where the PMC pictures were taken?

It looks like there is a person in the one reflection on the right side of his glasses. I can't tell though.

I'm not sure the distance between the wooden part and the window seems much shorter on the glasses reflection.

Yeah I am probably wrong with the idea, I just thought that after the link to that "enhance" video that someone posted they'd pull off some "reflection" trick on us ;)

There is something written in the reflection (right side glass)!... But I can't read it. Only part of the word... It contains a "s".

I'm probably making a fool out of myself if I ask this, but who actually is the guy on the photo?

It looks like there is a person in the one reflection on the right side of his glasses. I can't tell though.

Right side for us? If so, I'm not sure it's a person it looks like it only has one leg and is a bit too "squary"

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

There is something written in the reflection (right side glass)!... But I can't read it. Only part of the word... It contains a "s".

S or 5 then a G or 6 I think. The one after looks like a I or a T.

Am I seeing things?? :o

Can't anyone else see letters written in there???

2JTJY7.jpg

Edited by Undeceived

Reflections seem to be a common theme in these photos.

Are BIS possibly integrating better, sharper (focused ;)) reflection simulation than the current, low-res environment map 'reflections' that the engine uses currently? Dynamically rendered perhaps...? - Could have implications for the render-to-texture feature everybody's been bleating about for the past months/year

The google earth thing doesn't really seem to relate to this hypothesis though. What I'd draw from that in the context of 'sharper focus' would possibly be the use of photography to render higher-res textures for environments, in addition to satellite images. The Helicopter photos possibly relating to aerial photography.

Edited by da12thMonkey

Am I seeing things?? :o

Can't anyone else see letters written in there???

I was actually seeing letters in diagonal under this.

Edited by Emualynk

I was actually seeing letters in diagonal under this.

You probably shouldn't quote the image since quoting it itself is a against the rules and for another reason I already PMed the author about.

I can also see that it is potentially not a person in that reflection. I still think it could be someone standing with their legs close together but my eyesight sucks so I might be wrong. Where is this passworded file at?

Where is this passworded file at?

Simply rename the file to focus.rar or focus.zip.

Anyway, on the clipboard one of the character seems much more dark than the others, think that might lead somewhere?

render too texture perhaps? I still bet its something to do with that simcopter thing though. Maybe from now on you enter a choper in arma and simcopter opens.

:smiley-blunder: .....

I got no clue. And I thought people would be having problems solving riddles in Assassin's Creed. Joris-Jan van 't Land, het is niet leuk!* :crazy:

*(I bet I spelled that wrong)

Edited by colossus

Simply rename the file to focus.rar or focus.zip.

Anyway, on the clipboard one of the character seems much more dark than the others, think that might lead somewhere?

Tried that it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Tried that it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

renaming the file? Can you see the extension in your explorer? You need to make sure you can see the extension to be able to change it.

Oh btw, I googled third time lucky and arma and I stumbled upon this :

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=84347&page=246

and this :

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=50104&page=10

Maybe it is steam integration then.

Edited by Emualynk