Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

BI Developer's Blog: An interesting new entry

ok i think we sould focus on the .txt file and finding its password

can anyone figure out what we can see in the reflection of the second picture

i think it looks somehow like an moose (btw in tchec its the same word)

sadly that doesnt get accepted...

doing an brute-force since 1 h ;)

Haha, your pc must be really shitty when it didn't find "313" :D

Maybe we will see another entry on 31.3...

Haha, your pc must be really shitty when it didn't find "313" :D

that was because i was using letters only

with numbers it took me 2 sec ;)

Science fiction can have a link to reality.

True but Carrier Command takes place on a different planet to the best of my knowledge. You might be right though. Maybe they modeled it for a cutscene. Supreme Commander has a similar image in its intro video. The helicopters don't make much sense for carrier command though. I would like to think that we won't be using helicopters from the 20th century when we have the ability to travel to extra-solar planets. Then again maybe it is two different things; the helicopters for Arma II; Seattle for Carrier Command.

I don't think that the Seattle part of it is right still but it is possible.

I hope the news is worth all this search.

If they're gonna announce they go Steam-only or drop A2 support!

:coop:

True but Carrier Command takes place on a different planet to the best of my knowledge. You might be right though. Maybe they modeled it for a cutscene. Supreme Commander has a similar image in its intro video. The helicopters don't make much sense for carrier command though. I would like to think that we won't be using helicopters from the 20th century when we have the ability to travel to extra-solar planets. Then again maybe it is two different things; the helicopters for Arma II; Seattle for Carrier Command.

I don't think that the Seattle part of it is right still but it is possible.

Well a carrier can carry choppers.

And since the MD 520N and the BO-105 are used for rescue they are likely to be found on a carrier.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

do you guys already know why the pictures are png's and if there is sth behind them?

Go back a few pages you'll have the full image.

Regarding that helicopter video - maybe they want to say that we'll get an update which will raise the AI flying skills to a whole new level ;)

Regarding that helicopter video - maybe they want to say that we'll get an update which will raise the AI flying skills to a whole new level ;)

As good as that!! :butbut::eek::cool::yay:

Well a carrier can carry choppers.

And since the MD 520N and the BO-105 are used for rescue they are likely to be found on a carrier.

That isn't necessarily true and is quite a stretch for a connection to carrier command in my opinion. There would've been better choppers to choose like ones associated with carriers.

I can just picture patrolling through a dense forest and a hind is coming through below tree top level weaving between trees or an AH-6 sneaking through alleys to get to the objective.

That isn't necessarily true and is quite a stretch for a connection to carrier command in my opinion. There would've been better choppers to choose like ones associated with carriers.

It doesn't have to be these choppers.

It doesn't have to be choppers at all actually.

But they can be there to hint at this and at the same time set up on the wrong track by hinting at choppers.

http://www.longshoreshippingnews.com/2010/03/evergreen-marine-to-expand-fleet-with-12-new-container-ships/

The image has the same type of crane.

Edited by Emualynk

Same here, it remains a mystery. :smile:

Are we even getting somewhere?

It doesn't have to be these choppers.

It doesn't have to be choppers at all actually.

But they can be there to hint at this and at the same time set up on the wrong track by hinting at choppers.

I'm not gonna waste anymore time on this aspect of the discussion. We will see soon.

still can't understand, why "313"(

My only guess is March 31st (3.31.2011 = 31.3.2011) is significant since it is one week after the first post. However, I might have missed something in an image or something.

Well the MD 520N/MD 500 and the BO 105/PAH are in the same class ... We just need the Gazelle now ... :D

Maybe it's a scout related dlc/ expansion ... future armies need speed and mobility .

Edited by Maio

Same here, it remains a mystery. :smile:

Are we even getting somewhere?

31/3 maybe?

@Jakerod : take a look at the link I posted in my previous post.

Maybe it's a scout related dlc/ expansion ... future armies need speed and mobility .

...on seattle... :D

yeah so simple ... but maybe thats an hint aswell... who knows?!

maaan its crazy isnt it

but so much fun! :yay: ;)

well, JBowles was the first one, who found it. better ask him, I guess)

Google "Charlie Zimmerman Arma 2" and this is what you get:

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sugexp=llsfp&pq=charlie%20zimmerman&xhr=t&q=charlie+zimmerman+arma+2&cp=24&pf=p&sclient=psy&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=charlie+zimmerman+arma+2&pbx=1&fp=ebd605fcb5a6383a

Look at the 3rd link down:

http://wn.com/Community_Zombies_Outbreak

Its Zombies I tell ya!! Invading Seattle.

How is that for out there!!!!....:D

One week (7 days) from 24.3. (which is the date of the post Taking on a sharper focus) is 31.3.

...but don't ask me, where i got that "one week" - i don't remember where i got it, it could be my imagination, or just a simple wish, or maybe i read it somewhere in the forums.

It may be a nonsense.

Only thing i can think of is in reference to the "three_times_lucky.txt" filename but then it should be "three times bad luck" i guess. Maybe it was solved with brute force so nobody really knows yet.

313 may refer to:

# Frame of the Zapruder film where President Kennedy's head explodes

Or

# Title of a song by Snot

Now read this topic while listening to that music....sounds like a conspiracy song.... :butbut: