Thanks for the heads up Road Runner. I was wondering where Eric had gotten to. I hope he sorts those problems out once and for all this time. Please tell him he has been missed around here.

• Like 1

Hey Eric,

i'am sure you know about firewill's A-10A/C standalone mod. Do you consider to port your great looking A-164 wipeout skins over to support that module? The great thing about firewill's object load thingy is that you can actually pick the skin in the mission. Don't know how stuff changes with the new loadout system with the jets dlc. Anyways, would be great to see your skins on the A-10c mod.

road runner - just read the post.  Tell him we are all looking forward to his return.  I am standing by if there is anything I can do to support him.

I have the same problem with the M468 texture. Has anyone found a fix for this?

1 hour ago, Phocks7 said:

Nope, same problem on my end as well. Probably won't get fixed until Eric comes back to modding, if he does. Hope he's doing ok as well. 

10 hours ago, SuicideCommando said:

Nope, same problem on my end as well. Probably won't get fixed until Eric comes back to modding, if he does. Hope he's doing ok as well. 

@EricJ hasn't visited the forum since November 2016. So hopefully he does return.

http://i.imgur.com/u06hJjO.png I extracted the pbo, and the texture file is in there. I know literally nothing else about modding though, so I don't know why the texture file isn't correctly applying to the model

Hey guys,

a little question. Is there someone who can give me the latest readme with all the classnames? The links doesn't work.

Thanks a lot!

I'm alive, had an unfortunate situation crop up which put me out of the business until now. Sorry for the disappearance but somethings happened that pretty much kept me away.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, EricJ said:

I'm alive, had an unfortunate situation crop up which put me out of the business until now. Sorry for the disappearance but somethings happened that pretty much kept me away.

Real life happens! Glad to see you back!

Thanks, it'll be sometime before I get back into some things though.

• Like 3

On 7/1/2017 at 8:46 PM, Phocks7 said:

The M468 texture is borked, Aduke823 mapped it, somebody messaged me to work on it, but haven't read it yet.

Also due to my personal issue, the links for the readme's will be down for a while. I'll post new ones when the time comes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey man, its been a long while, glad to see you back, hope you sort out things soon

Thanks!

I'll hopefully have the AH-1Z uploaded somehow as that was fairly ready to be downloaded (muzzle flash doesn't want to work with me) this weekend as I get re-settled in. I haven't worked on anything else so it'll be coming out when it does.

• Like 1

YESSSSSS ERIC! Good to see you pal!

• Like 1

Thanks!

G'day Eric,

Welcome back! Really good to see you back in the trenches!

• Like 1

Thanks!

• Like 1

Welcome back to the community. 

On 8/21/2018 at 6:21 PM, EricJ said:

Welcome back to the community and the game!

• Like 1

Thanks both!

Figure I'd post some What I'm Going to Do this weekend or roughly what's on the mind to keep the moderators away a bit. 

- Tweak models of the UH-60 pack, mainly add more bits to the 160th birds and get the 2 pylon up to the standard of what they really look like. I'm sure that the 4 pylon ones are fairly useable and not much else. I was on the way to add bits as said but again my personal life got in-between that.

- Look at the author of that PM and see about getting that M468 texture some TLC.

- Not much else as I'll get more settled in this weekend hopefully with getting back to working on stuff.

• Like 3

Are there any planned adjustments to the DAP's flight model? And possibly Jets DLC pylon/ACE loadouts support?

So far I remember one had issues that I never seemed to resolve. As far as DLC support I've not considered it due to the limited amount of ordnance that is available but something I can look at.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1