Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

Le gasp! This is too quiet... if it released now and theres one of these threads in COMPLETE or what :O Scary that this thread is so quiet for so long XO Hehe any updates?

To keep you guys in loop:

I'm testing the island v0.98 tonight with SBP & UGAF invited. As you know UGAF will be hosting the opening ceremony event (airshow,carshow & interesting TvT mission that includes heavy fighting and awards for exploration).

There are couple of things I'm still putting together this week & probably next,... so no public release announcement yet, as there are couple of other factors (such as other project contributors), too.

I haven't noticed a new thread for the Stalker units? Are we going to see it up soon? I know you're not the guy making them Icebreakr, but is the maker keeping you updated?

will this island can be played with OA only??

It uses OA assets, but I'm not sure if it uses ArmA2 ones. I'd say CO is your best bet.

I haven't noticed a new thread for the Stalker units? Are we going to see it up soon? I know you're not the guy making them Icebreakr, but is the maker keeping you updated?

I was wondering this too, thanks for bringing it up. :)

He said the 'Slayers' were going to be included in the public release of Lingor, says it in earlier posts. Thought the person working on it will also release it separately on his own. The find tweaking and tuning is great to know of. Hehe, so excited for Lingor ^^

Finally a smaller island. Don't get me wrong, I love epically huge islands, but sometimes I want something around the side of a Red Orchestra.

Emm... been working for months on Lingor 10x10km... don't tell me its small :)

When in the jungle marching with the thought of 'Rebels? Snakes? Something Else?' on your mind when on a custom mission. It'll feel HUGE >_> Haha XD

"Something Else" said SigintArmA just days ago... in association with Charon Productions here is a short teaser what you can expect in the jungles of Lingor... when a normal MP mission with your squad might quickly turn into something like this:

4jJ4xrkCdw0

As you can see AI sucessfully hunts other AIs (or human players) often slicing them apart with some kind of wrist blades..

Beta release: October 2010.

Edited by IceBreakr

Yes... 'cause some damn fool accused him of being the best.

:D

HAHA at the end of the video it looked like the Predator caused a huge explosion.

Can't wait for October, Medal Of Honor and Lingor, what could be better?!?

Oh wow that gave me chills XD I loved the camera effects hehehe. *Repeatedly watches the teaser* I feel like I'm waiting for the REAL Predator 3 movie XD This is so exciting! I can't wait for the Island hehehehehe

couldnt find the topic on isla duala through search but on the dual Lite 1.81 all the radio towers are floating 30-50ft in the air