Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

2418138_1.jpg

I´m ready! I´m ready! I´m ready!

Great to see HQ modder from OFP back in ArmA2!

Stunning screens!

Looking styling and profiling boys! BTW, really liking the official logo too (designer at heart so I tend to notice the graphics and logos before anything else, lol :p ).

last one for now, I promise :)

84230957.jpg

Screen credit: Topas

Edited by Soul_Assassin

Do want.

I'm so excited to see you guys back! Btw, those shells are an actual working shell dropping system? Something like the cartridge mod from ArmA 1? <33333

cartridges eject from the main gun and spawn on the ground. Cartridges even have LODs for optimization.

last one for now, I promise :)

NOOOOO!!! We need more!

(unless you'd rather release it now? (kidding of course)):p

cartridges eject from the main gun and spawn on the ground. Cartridges even have LODs for optimization.

This is called professionalism

Since I saw your work, I'm mute. I have no word to describe this type of quality, just keep this way and you will make all of players happy.

Awesome stuff folks. Good to see RHS back in the game (literally)

They're back! Congrats and good luck in the future! :)

They're back! Congrats and good luck in the future! :)

defenately missing you though. You made the revolutions back then :)

defenately missing you though. You made the revolutions back then :)

Forget it, he's property of CWR. :D Judging by the screens, RHS has enough talented people.

Good to see that brand back in business and looking forward to a release thread. :)

Forget it, he's property of CWR. :D Judging by the screens, RHS has enough talented people.

Good to see that brand back in business and looking forward to a release thread. :)

Ahh you see we never treated him like property :p But on a serious note to everyone else: we are looking for people familiar with writing quality scripts for addons and producing high standard config files. He/she will get an opportunity of a life time to participate in some amazing things that are to come.

Looking mighty fine :).

That cartridge ejection system should be used in many other addons/mods too. Any change of posting a complete tutorial how to do it?

Looking mighty fine :).

That cartridge ejection system should be used in many other addons/mods too. Any change of posting a complete tutorial how to do it?

yeh maybe not a bad idea

It all looks so amazing. I was pleasantly surprised by that swedish beta of the troops where the CV-90 spitted out empty shells straight up. Seems more powerful while playing. :)

Thanks guys. Looking forward to the updates and any new addons from you big time!

Great to see RHS back in action. Your stuff was always great quality. Id rather see a few addons done to high quality than quantity.