Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

Looks incredible, much needed add-on too.

Have you any plans to include Airborne and Naval Infantry units?

Personally I think some naval infantry in ceremonial uniform would look good to place in missions where you need a harbour garrison to go along with Russian submarines etc

Personally I think some naval infantry in ceremonial uniform would look good to place in missions where you need a harbour garrison to go along with Russian submarines etc

Sorry, but's the waste of efforts. Won't be done 100%.

Those Infantry in that picture look fuckin ace. Are you gonner release em?

No we will keep them for ourselfs :p

Nah, offcourse we will release them but they are still far from release.

Personally i would really like to see some garrison units too be it for cutscenes or missions in the base but in the end the maker must decide on that.

Garrison units are planned, but in the field/everyday uniform.

And the guy asked for ceremonial (parade) uniform.

Shame, still I see what you are saying, no matter -this project is incredible and the quality of your team's work is about as high as it gets. Looking forward to seeing what you produce guys, and good luck!

Yeah guys it looks ACE.

Couple of questions for you though

1) Are you planning for any VDV airborne troops to go along with this pack? Just wondering because I'm in a vdv squad and love your vdv bmd1

2) How will these units work with the ace mod and backpacks with them? wondering if it will be like the standard units now with 2 backpacks on them and it looking bad.

3) Was wondering if that is the new body armor the troops are using. I got a couple pictures of troops etc and they have a bit bulkier body armor on them. Just was wondering b/c I like the body armor as it is more modern and realistic.

20270_677209135667_36621189_38543022_5622175_n.jpg

Thanks Guys!

Couple of questions for you though

1) Are you planning for any VDV airborne troops to go along with this pack? Just wondering because I'm in a vdv squad and love your vdv bmd1

2) How will these units work with the ace mod and backpacks with them? wondering if it will be like the standard units now with 2 backpacks on them and it looking bad.

You'll know more details from the official announcement, that we'll make closer to the release.

Edited by NSX

Guys, are you planning to port the ArmA I. T-64 prewiew pack to A2 maybe in the future ???

It would be awesome. It was my favourite tank in ArmA I. :)

@Vilman

porting is for little girls :P be patient and thou shalt be rewarded ;)

On topic:

Topas was in Chernarus on business yesterday and he sent me a photo of some military magazines he picked up in one of the local newsstands.

zvezda1.jpg

yeah, sorry for the bad condition they're in... must have been torn a bit in the luggage... anyway; will surely try to scan few articles from the inside; some interresting photos..

..ok, back to reading

RHS...for Arma2 cant wait.

I still have all of your teams gear you released for ofp in my addons directory - mandatory addons!

very nice. How are you guys making all these cool pictures? I so want to make some like that to put on our squads web page!

Like this?

Wow, everything you guys make looks fantastic! I'm especially eager for the T-80 pack.:cool:

You know, I would be more than happy to beta test for you guys...:p