Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

I'm around for a long time and know that good addons with scripting abilities come out in months or even years. RHS started as I remember puting out addons after a year of anouncment and some to 2 years. "Good-year" for OFP comunity with alot of good addons was 2003 and on to 2005. ARMA1 was mainly disaster...It takes time for people to master BIS tool's and start producing quality stuff. RHS is one of those teams that put quality stuff on game scene. And well worth the whait, better late than never!

it's bit too late for suggestions, cause we already have a list of what to do and we'll stick to that list.

I sure hope your lovely Gaz-66 from the OFP-days made it through on that list :)

rhsmpjackalak15gw.jpg

I sure hope your lovely Gaz-66 from the OFP-days made it through on that list :)

I reckon it did. Just a gut feeling ;)

Since you are on the what's on the "secret" list .. did the glorius and mine all time favorite T-55 on that list?

release12.jpg

I hate BIS that didn't made one for ARMA2 :mad:

In some ways BIS with A2 produced a little more stuff for OPFOR than before...

Armstrong: Rygugu made T-55, Vilas also uses his model I believe and we even have one for Molatian Army. But we didn't find time to retex it yet for Duala ;)

RHS: nice job on the truck! ;)

Armstrong: Rygugu made T-55, Vilas also uses his model I believe and we even have one for Molatian Army. But we didn't find time to retex it yet for Duala ;)

RHS: nice job on the truck! ;)

When I made a request in addon requests for an Iraqi T55 "enigma" Vilas said that is could probably be done as well. So cross your fingers. More and more vintage hardware will become available as time goes on.

the t55 will be in OA though :)

Didnt know that but would fit very well.

I think i am allowed to say that we also have a 55/62 pack in the works that features several versions of each tank for russians and ChDKZ.

Is there space inside that for infantry? Or is it just for support?

Is there space inside that for infantry? Or is it just for support?

You ask about the GAZ or the T55/62s?

The GAz will come in several versions that offcourse include a few to transport soldiers.

The tanks will only have the normal 4 men crew including the loader that also uses the AA MG on top.

Tanks wont have tankrider features but it may be added later, yet there are a dozen+ of variants which would requite lots and lots of animations.

You ask about the GAZ or the T55/62s?

The GAz will come in several versions that offcourse include a few to transport soldiers.

The tanks will only have the normal 4 men crew including the loader that also uses the AA MG on top.

Tanks wont have tankrider features but it may be added later, yet there are a dozen+ of variants which would requite lots and lots of animations.

Negative, I was talking about the BMD-2, it doesn't look big enough to haul guys...

It uses the classic russian/soviet can of sardines transport system :p

Seriously, yes a few soldiers with gear fit in and for the rest you can have tank riders on the outside.

No desert camo but the russian 3 colour camo that looks similar to that on the BMD1 will be there too and should also look good in desert i think.

Ah christ man, at least give us a high-res version! :P

HA! a bit like the old cold war days when you got nothin more than a blurred silhouette and some made up code name.

Didnt know that but would fit very well.

I think i am allowed to say that we also have a 55/62 pack in the works that features several versions of each tank for russians and ChDKZ.

I know that many other addon makers have already made T-55 for ARMA2. But I want quality that only RHS Team is able to produce when it comes to EAST equipment generaly. I'm a bit picky and spoiled being more than 8 years in this game universe. Good to hear that Shadow NX you made my day!

I hope to see some varius models of tank and that all fractions except USA will have one or two derivate's of a basic model T-55A.

Armstrong =:) - have you ever seen Rygugu tank that you say such unpleasant things to Rygugu ?

Rygugu tank is highest quality and with all details accurate

as you not answered - it seems to me - you never seen Rygugu addon and you judge addon that you never seen ?

if you say that addon is good or bad - first test it on your PC, than say opinion about think that you looked at on your PC

but let's end OT to RHS

i also wait for 2S3 and some more Russian artillery too