Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

Armstrong: Rygugu's T-55 addon is top-notch. Maybe better than how T-55 are made ;) to confirm that go to Tivoli park in Ljubljana and check out T-55 MBT parked there (pic) :)

Would be good if this thread isnt constantly turned into a promotion for other addonmakers ;)

Ryugugus T-55 is excellent looking and performs very well, ours may not be that beautiful ( but also not uggly ) but we provide a huge amount of variants that we tried to keep as realistic as we could.

Also we added a ChDKZ camo for each tank and a roundel system liek in OFP with many randomized things like unit signs, numbers, slogans.

All that lil things that made the OFP T55s nice :)

Edited by Shadow NX

Would be good if this thread isnt constantly turned into a promotion for other addonmakers ;)

Yep ;) no offence but i'd like to know smth more about RHS works from now on

Keep in mind

They ain't Russians if they're all wearing the same camo. :D

Thanks to Topas as good as all releases will feature several camos. :)

Wasn't the RHS team the first who featured usable tank commander MG once you have turned out?

Kinda but when Kenji showed a video of it it was just a MG scripted onto the tank and that wasnt a real solution as it wasnt always synchronized right when you were driving over a bumpy area at full speed.

We discussed this for months but every attempt to make it different failed.

Was that ever solved in OFP?

It's hard to say I' left OFP scene 4-5 years ago. But If I remember corectly those script's were pure pioniers work. BIS was late buth hey.. they manage to make it work correctly in A2. I think they "stole" idea...:rolleyes:

I'm a bit late here, but i was waiting/hoping to see this topic for a while. Now here it is and that's a truely great new, welcome back RHS ! :)

Also we added a ChDKZ camo for each tank and a roundel system liek in OFP with many randomized things like unit signs, numbers, slogans.

That's great to hear (well,to read...), but do you also plan to make CDF/Napa versions ?

About those random markings. I wouldn't make too many different textures for them because one texture = one section. So if for example you have 10 numbers with 2 fonts in individual textures, thats 20 sections more at worst in game.

So be careful with them and remember to test the performance too ;).

A tip about random markings: please make them MP compatible, for example An-2 features numbers on each plane but each player on server sees a different number.

Will you be releasing at all a texture pack for your T55's so users can make their own variations on camo etc.

I think it's too soon to talk about when T-55 will be out along with T-62. To make a model without any bug's can take to 6 moths or more. Since I'm just guessing what will next RHS release be?:moto:

zoldatpizdat this isnt a request thread.... Lots of us are excited but dont go spamming it around.

Today we would like to officially announce two more projects we are working on:

1. T80 pack by kenji, enchanced by Blackmetal.

71ed46626ccd.jpgd8bbed18211c.jpg

1280x720, better quality, one piece

2. Pack of Gaz-66 trucks (including radio version) by ArtBandr (aka volksturm-45), gms, topas and kenji.

ab6d6d2cc87e.jpg3f25e25e1de3.jpg

1280x720, better quality, one piece

Edited by NSX

Oh...my pants...my keyboard...

Guys i want to say "Thanks" for those backpacks...too many units missing them ;)

Awesome work, the T80 is fearsome...

holy ¤"#¤%/()¤/&)%¤()=¤(#¤?=(/)=%"¤!"%&"¤!%"&/¤T#//

O____o