Sign in to follow this  
mandoble

Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA 2

Have you integrated the Exocet missiles into MMA (namely the ones on GLT's F-16)?

Any plans for functional chaffs? So one actually has a chance at evading any radar-guided missiles (both active and semi-active).

On a little side note, it is possible to stop MMA disabling the BIS default countermeasures? I guess it would be possible by digging into the configs/scripts (i use the addon version btw)

Evil_Brownie , the Exocet is integrated, but not for the F16 (that combo doesnt exist in RL as far as I know). As far as I remember you have the MMA exocet working for RACS Super Etendard as well as some Mirages.

The flares/chaff work against radar guided missiles, might be you are experiencing a bug detected and fixed in the test version you have linked few post ago. MMA SARH missiles are only affected by ECM, but they are not quite accurate and their detonations will usually happen not quite close to the target as to cause critical damage.

BIS CM dont have any effect on MMA missiles.

Evil_Brownie , the Exocet is integrated, but not for the F16 (that combo doesnt exist in RL as far as I know). As far as I remember you have the MMA exocet working for RACS Super Etendard as well as some Mirages.

The flares/chaff work against radar guided missiles, might be you are experiencing a bug detected and fixed in the test version you have linked few post ago. MMA SARH missiles are only affected by ECM, but they are not quite accurate and their detonations will usually happen not quite close to the target as to cause critical damage.

BIS CM dont have any effect on MMA missiles.

Thanks. Yes, i know that BIS' flares/chaff don't work with them, since it's a separate targeting/evading system, i just want them for "fun", or if i'm using or being up against a plane not covered by MMA (but still getting their normal flares removed).

Edited by Evil_Brownie

I'm getting badass lag while using TV cameras with ACE2 mod active(and no lag without it). Can somebody help me with that matter please?

MMA v24b102

ACE2 1.12 for OA.

Thank you.

Edited by IsaacWraith

Prophet, at the moment I have no plans for Take On. I guess that as long as they keep the same vehicle/weapon class names the current systems will keep working the same.

Not gonna happen. The helicopters are completely different, new classnames and everything. They have a FLIR based Little Bird, but if you want the Apache, you'll have to wait for someone to make one and redesign it off of that. Unless we could just copy paste it in from ArmA II and update the flight stats... Think that would work?

No, that's not normal at all. Do you mean that the missile misses or that the missile doesnt destroy the target while hitting it? Are you firing against targets quite close to your chopper?

Ok,first of all:

-I am using latest beta patch.

-I use mando missile included in Warfare BE 2.070.

So when target is static the missile destroys it ,but when it's moving it misses it (most of cases ,not all).

I tried he last version of mando missile:

-Is it normal that CH29 destroys my plane sometimes ?

-How to dodge missiles in that CCIP mission ,i tried all maneuvers i can do but those missiles don't look like they re affected by flares !

-Why ch29 doesn't support manual mode and remote ?

Edited by On_Sabbatical

CCIP is for dropping dumb bombs that have no guidance; you shouldn't be able to fire missiles with it.

I think you misunderstood my message :D

What i meant by "missiles" those shot by frigates :D,looks like flares don't dumb them.

Mandoble

Look at this VBS2 video

For the love of my life these missiles and FX look like your Mando missiles. I swear it!!!!

Look at this

Sea Sparrow, Exocet, Harpoon, Standard and Tomahawk

172odoIxoc4

Edited by mankyle

I think you misunderstood my message :D

What i meant by "missiles" those shot by frigates :D,looks like flares don't dumb them.

I believe you need ECM. The missiles still aren't called CCIP, but I understand what you are saying.

The missiles fired from ships are radar homing, not infrared. Flares won't do crap against them.

CCIP stands for Continually Calculated Impact Point.

I tried he last version of mando missile:

-Is it normal that CH29 destroys my plane sometimes ?

-How to dodge missiles in that CCIP missile ,i tried all maneuvers i can do but those missiles don't look like they re affected by flares !

-Why ch29 doesn't support manual mode and remote ?

1 - Yes, if you increase your diving angle after firing, the missile has a bit of retaded ignition, so when it speeds up it can "catch" you.

2 - CCIP is for bombs, anyway, as stated some posts ago, a bug was found and fixed in this test version (you should be able to avoid these missiles with it). But, if you are fired with SARH missiles then your only choice is to use ECM or/and to try to outmaneouver the missile. If fired with laser guided missile, you can only outmaneouver the missile (Vkirh and similars).

3 - There are two versions supported, TV guided (you cannot guide it manually) and laser guided (you can from TV).

BTW,i've never said that CCIP is for missiles :D

Well, you did say

How to dodge missiles in that CCIP missile ,i tried all maneuvers i can do but those missiles don't look like they re affected by flares !

The part in bold is what has everyone thinking you are using CCIP for missiles.

In missile camera guide mode, there is a squre box on every visible target, is this thing real in modern aiming systems? If it is real, that's cool. But if not, how to remove the squre box, which script to modify? Thanks!

xy20032004, It depends on the chopper's sensors (for example, AH64D has them, Mi24D doesnt). To adjust that parameter, go to mando_missiles\tv\tv_types, open the .sqs script of the system you want to re-adjust and change

mando_tv_sensor_rects = true

by

mando_tv_sensor_rects = false

I have discovered a bug when using gnats Su33 with your mod. The planes HUD is flickering and "jumping" up and down. It's very annoying so I hope you can fix this. Another thing you could fix is the SFP JAS 39 Gripens HUD. In real life the pilot uses a HUD mounted helmet like the F-35. :)

EDIT: Also, if you could add the ability to drop sonars and torpedos from the SFP HKP4 (Helicopter 4 = Boeing Vertol 107) then you will be an angel! :)

Edited by sweguy96

I am currently having an issue where the MMA Rearm system doesn't refill my rockets or aircraft gun ammunition. Is there a trick to get MMA Rearm to refill the rockets and gun ammo?

sweguy96, do you have these dual HUD issues with the test version posted above? I will double check the Jas39 setup, I think it was already using HMD.

Do you have the class name of the HKP4?

Ordy, MMA doesnt rearm guns/rockets, for these you need standard rearming ways (ammo trucks, etc).

sweguy96, do you have these dual HUD issues with the test version posted above? I will double check the Jas39 setup, I think it was already using HMD.

Do you have the class name of the HKP4?

Dual HUD? No it's like jumping up and down the faster you go, so it's really hard to lock onto another aircraft. And for the classname it's: sfp_hkp4.