Sign in to follow this  
mandoble

Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA 2

Holy shit... who gives a shit what the proper name is

The same people that would care if you called the F-35 an F-22, or a T-80U a T-90S, or an M1A2 an M2A2.

Mandoble, do i have to do anything specific when implementing MM into my ace mission? I never used mando with ace before..Any help appreciated

Mandoble, do i have to do anything specific when implementing MM into my ace mission? I never used mando with ace before..Any help appreciated

MOR, all I can see different in the manual: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/mandoble/mma_readmefirst.html#tg1, is that you need the

// ACE2 systems setup
[]execVM"mando_missiles\mando_setup_ace.sqf"; 

line in init file.

Stupid question but how do I lock a target with Javelin with this mod?

Or change modes with Javelin?

Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found the answer so dont bother answering . Issue SOLVED :)

Edited by Nikiforos

i got a prob..seems to work fine, when shooting with tv cam in apache, but as pilot locking the targets with tab locks target, missile is flying into target, but target is not being destroyed. No obstacle in the way or sth like that. What did i do wrong?

i got a prob..seems to work fine, when shooting with tv cam in apache, but as pilot locking the targets with tab locks target, missile is flying into target, but target is not being destroyed. No obstacle in the way or sth like that. What did i do wrong?

I've try last night in warfare with mando and I can lock and destroy in bot way but for be 100% sure I will try again

Isn't mandoble in here anymore?

I've mail contact of mandoble and he got PC problem and is busy for its works, but he is still there and we will have new releases and also arma 3 version :)

I will test Apache lock without cam and I will report

cheers

Well it seems like i'm too stupid to implement it into my mission, in non ace it's also not working. Same effect, lock target shoot rocket, 100% hit, no damage..hell noo..

Edited by Fruity_Rudy

Didn't you have this problem before when you were trying to implement it into another mission?

Hi.

I've read the pdf file, but didn't find the info.

I want to use the console.

how can i do to have AH-64D for CAS, instead of fixed wings aircraft?

moreover, when I use the button "laser" to have a laser designated bomb, it doesn't really work:

I have my laser designator ok, but the aircraft doesn't drop any bomb.

how do I do?

last but not least, when I call for choppers gusnhip, they attack armored vehicles, but they dont attack infantry. why that? how can i make them attack infantry?

thanks

be aware that i'm using the console in the script version

Edited by Wiki

first off i am sorry if this question has already been asked and addressed. I did take the time to look through the thread, but with there being 299 pages i will admit i scanned over the pages. ok my question is this: i set up a sam site along the lines of the sam site mission that came with mma. however to make things look a little more realistic i moveingunner soldiers into the sa-2 launcher so that they swivle and point the launcher at thier target rather than a missile just erupting from what ever direction the target was while the launcher did not move. the issue i am having now is that even though mma fires a missile, occasionally the gunner will also fire the stock munition. when they don't fire the stock one there is still a missile left on the rack. is there anyway to tell the game to remove the missile from the rack when mma fires off so that is doesn't remain there?

Hi.

I've read the pdf file, but didn't find the info.

I want to use the console.

how can i do to have AH-64D for CAS, instead of fixed wings aircraft?

To change the aircraft for CAS, change "mando_airsupport_type = " in your console setup.

Be advised, CAS aircraft are set to target nearestObjects ["Car","Tank", "StaticWeapon", "Ship"]

Also, Pilots of CAS aircraft are setCombatMode "BLUE" and setBehaviour "CARELESS" while pilots of gunships are set to "RED" and setBehaviour "AWARE". CAS aircraft have no gunner, while Gunships have a gunner created. This may not be what you are after...

moreover, when I use the button "laser" to have a laser designated bomb, it doesn't really work:

I have my laser designator ok, but the aircraft doesn't drop any bomb.

how do I do?

Make sure you have a laser designator and the batteries. I use ACE, so I don't know if it's different with vanilla, but to load the batteries is the "R" key. This will turn on the laser designator. Once on, you can lase by LMB, and then use the mouse scroll wheel to bring up the command "MMA transmit marker". This will transmit your marker, but any vehicles you have designated as having remote lock on will also fire if in range.

last but not least, when I call for choppers gusnhip, they attack armored vehicles, but they dont attack infantry. why that? how can i make them attack infantry?

This one I'm not sure about. I have no problems with any type of gunship I call attacking all targets. What are you using for gunships?

thanks

be aware that i'm using the console in the script version

I hope this helps out, let me know if you have other questions.

Edited by panther42

Hate to be a bother, but has anyone else here who may use MMA along with ACE experience this as well or if it's just something messed up on my end?

All of SSG has the same problem.

Is there anyway to disable MMA for a single aircraft or vehicle? I've tried the "MMA Ignore This" logic synced to a vehicle but that doesn't seem to work. Can't find anything in the readme about it either.

@panther42

thank for answer, SaOk helped me out, and now it works.

arrgh, such awesomeness...300pages in this thread... insane!!

may i add a possibly preveviously asked question..

in the mando UAV demo mission the uav is linked to the vehicle so that the commander has the control of it.

but i would like to have the option to get control via a uav terminal for my MP map.

how can i transer the uav interface to another player when standing at the terminal?

is this possible at all?

With the latest two hotfixes for ACE2, the javelin in mando is broken,

I did some new tests and now you have to do this to get the javelin to fire with Mando + ACE:

1) select the target mode (TOP, direct what ever),

2) press TAB to lock

3) Wait for lock

4) zoom in

5) turn on TI

6) now you can fire!

With the latest two hotfixes for ACE2, the javelin in mando is broken,

I did some new tests and now you have to do this to get the javelin to fire with Mando + ACE:

1) select the target mode (TOP, direct what ever),

2) press TAB to lock

3) Wait for lock

4) zoom in

5) turn on TI

6) now you can fire!

Wouldn't that cause the ACE system to kick in instead of Mando once you zoom in with TI? Just wondering, because I do like the control you have over Mando's Javelin than ACE (i.e. ground targeting). Just a shame it's sorta broke right now again. :\

I have no idea if the zoom + ti overrides Mando. But you can target ground if you do it like that. So some part of mando is still active I guess.

Hi first of all thankns to Mandoble for this addon and all that are supporting it , I thing one of the bests addons for Arma2.:)

Im using mando misiles for airplanes F14(Ikar) and F18 (Meatball0311) . 3 questions about:

1)What is suppose to be the function to the role of gunner in this airplanes?? They only can do is enter into AGM65 Cam or in case of F14 in RIO console... I think they could use AA misiles, JDAM and JSOW (GPS guied) too?

2)Is there any other airplane that can intercept misiles like F14 in RIO console? I m lunchin from mando script a Scud and airplanes mut intercept, but i only knows the F14. i have read that the F18 can too in WSO ... but i cant do it ... any suggestion?

3) Is there a way to change the loadout of the planes? I m not refering to mma rearm with the truck, because in theses cases you are limited to de addon weapons configuration. I am refering to set up my own loadout in a script to aply to the airplanes

3) Is there a way to change the loadout of the planes? I m not refering to mma rearm with the truck, because in theses cases you are limited to de addon weapons configuration. I am refering to set up my own loadout in a script to aply to the airplanes

Patience, such a system is in the works.

excellent system for doing this in mission ...

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16349

hope that helps.