Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² Discussion

Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?

• Yes, please add the ability to provide first aid and drag wounded
    • No, please keep it as the original, without the First Aid module and only medics can heal

Yes, it is used by me.

CWR2 coop pack

Mission content:

co04_cwr2_agreed_raid.eden.pbo

co05_cwr2_bear_raid.cain.pbo

co05_cwr2_gas_lighters.noe.pbo

co05_cwr2_le_port_beam.abel.pbo

co06_cwr2_carrying_charge.eden.pbo

co06_cwr2_code_dependency.eden.pbo

co06_cwr2_commie_nation.cain.pbo

co06_cwr2_force_feedback.abel.pbo

co06_cwr2_full_blast.cain.pbo

co06_cwr2_hip_shooter.noe.pbo

co06_cwr2_leading_question.eden.pbo

co06_cwr2_limited_company.noe.pbo

co06_cwr2_materiel_gain.noe.pbo

co06_cwr2_missile_gap.cain.pbo

co06_cwr2_red_hind.abel.pbo

co06_cwr2_screen_test.eden.pbo

co08_cwr2_easy_listening.eden.pbo

co09_cwr2_blow_tanks.cain.pbo

co09_cwr2_decent_assault.noe.pbo

co09_cwr2_foray_blight.noe.pbo

co09_cwr2_front_rank.eden.pbo

co09_cwr2_front_site.noe.pbo

co09_cwr2_going_south.abel.pbo

co09_cwr2_knockout_drop.eden.pbo

co09_cwr2_meaux_down.eden.pbo

co09_cwr2_mine_workers.noe.pbo

co09_cwr2_position_effect.eden.pbo

co09_cwr2_rear_site.noe.pbo

co09_cwr2_redbaiting.eden.pbo

co09_cwr2_refused_advances.eden.pbo

co09_cwr2_road_kills.eden.pbo

co09_cwr2_roadblock_busters.cain.pbo

co09_cwr2_side_effect.cain.pbo

co09_cwr2_tank_top.eden.pbo

co09_cwr2_track_shoeing.eden.pbo

co10_cwr2_fire_sack.eden.pbo

co10_cwr2_vertical_section.eden.pbo

co12_cwr2_red_scare.noe.pbo

co12_cwr2_tenure_track.abel.pbo

co15_cwr2_never_mined.eden.pbo

CWR2 standalone island coop pack

Mission content:

co05_satchel_chargehand.noe.pbo

co06_baf_block_plane.noe.pbo

co06_baf_mined_trick.abel.pbo

co06_death_toll_road.abel.pbo

co06_keep_contact.noe.pbo

co06_tow_truck.abel.pbo

co06_truck_acts.noe.pbo

co08_baf_cache_assets.noe.pbo

co08_baf_cache_strapped.cain.pbo

co08_baf_covered_way.cain.pbo

co08_baf_littoral_minded.abel.pbo

co08_baf_mates_raid.abel.pbo

co08_kost_push.noe.pbo

co08_post_and_beam.noe.pbo

co08_ruined_opportunity.noe.pbo

co09_st_louis_guns.abel.pbo

co10_baf_advance_track.cain.pbo

co10_technical_support.noe.pbo

co12_just_desert.intro.pbo

co15_rolling_strikes.abel.pbo

Regards,

Sander van Dorst

Edited by sander

Is anyone actually using CWR2 Nogova?
Yes, it is used by me.

Authentic combat footage from Sander's excellent "Limited Company", taking place on Nogova.

@W0lle,

Alright, I will make a little independant config.pbo which would get ride of all vanilla stuff.

It's gonna take some times as I'd need to figure out the class names of all vanilla objects there, heh.. (ammo crates... etc)

Regards,

TB

Be sure to test it fully so it does not break things. There are minimum standards to match.

Regards,

Sander

Nothing would be released before it gets fully tested, including by the team itself. ;]

Regards,

TB

Thanks Thunderbird

If you need anything, like class names of the not released things, feel free to contact me and I pass them to you. :)

Come on!! I am so ready for this mod! Cold war rearmed 2...take me! I welcome you! lol

You do know its out right bro?

Probably not. :)

"Little" update as I'm spamming the thread:

We now finally have the good old Jeeps working. Thanks to vilas for yet another kind donation of his work.

Kolgujev is almost refurbished and has now decent high-res textures and some little details in the bases and towns as on every other island.

Malden has its Desert back and will be finished sometime in the near future as well.

The reported issues on Nogova will be fixed too asap.

I'm done with most CWC campaign missions now except one where I'm waiting for fixed Malden.

Well known SaOk is part of the team now and is working on the Resistance campaign already - be sure he will include some interesting stuff.

Again, if you run into any problems please report them at our Community Bugtracker so we can look at them asap. :)

You do know its out right bro?
Really? Is the full mod and full campaign out? Because i installed it with Six updater but it was just a demo. Does the missions and full campaign come out in a addon?

We actually mean the Demo. :)

No, the full Mod is not out yet else this thread would be closed. Using Six-Updater you always have the latest Version and 'DLCs'.

If the full Mod is ready, it will be released as a complete package of course.

HI W0lle or anybody,

I could google this but I was wondering what time period CWR is set in?

I'm contemplating a mission for the CWR and I would need a time for references in the Briefings.

Say, after the Vietnam war and well into the late 1980's ??

Thanks!

As in OFP: 1985. :)

Probably not. :)

"Little" update as I'm spamming the thread:

We now finally have the good old Jeeps working. Thanks to vilas for yet another kind donation of his work.

Kolgujev is almost refurbished and has now decent high-res textures and some little details in the bases and towns as on every other island.

Malden has its Desert back and will be finished sometime in the near future as well.

The reported issues on Nogova will be fixed too asap.

I'm done with most CWC campaign missions now except one where I'm waiting for fixed Malden.

Well known SaOk is part of the team now and is working on the Resistance campaign already - be sure he will include some interesting stuff.

Again, if you run into any problems please report them at our Community Bugtracker so we can look at them asap. :)

this fall or winter, we might be able to play the Full version CWR2:D

It would've been great if CWR2 came out with just CWC campaign first and Resistance later.

(I wanted to replay CWC from OFP but holding out for this mod for all this time :rolleyes: )

Don't forget there's a Soviet-side campaign in the works, too. You get to control various character and to fully experience the war. In terms of quality, I worked hard on detailed environment, cutscenes (approx. 0.5h of them are present), mission/role variety and atmosphere. If you're looking for similar-to-CWC-quality-Soviet campaign, that's definitely it. Although I can't decide on the name... :D (Blood Brothers, etc.)

Really? Is the full mod and full campaign out? Because i installed it with Six updater but it was just a demo. Does the missions and full campaign come out in a addon?

For me anyway, a fraction of this mod is the campaign. The missions may not be done but the content is all there to be played with and for your own missions. There are plenty of community made missions to play as well.

Is this the place to issue a Bug report on the mission "Little Hawaii"?

Sure. :)

It would've been great if CWR2 came out with just CWC campaign first and Resistance later.

(I wanted to replay CWC from OFP but holding out for this mod for all this time rolleyes.png )

Oh we can do that of course. It was actually planned to release the OFP content first and then Resistance at some later point. But until we have the OFP content ready, we also have the RES part done too so we - most probably - will release all in one big package.

I tried to replay the CWC campaign shortly after Cold War Assault was out - not possible. Makes my eyes hurt and there's so much stuff missing now. After 2 missions I gave up. :D

Edited by W0lle

Alright! First time playing this mission. We split into two teams to hit the hinds and the tank crews simultaneously. A three men team initiated until I (leader) had a radio option to detonate the charges the SEAL placed. Waited for the main assault team to target all the crews and detonated. Nothing happened... not sure if that was intentional, we stormed the base and died in the process.

A firefight ensued at the same time in the tank base. An error message "Siren sound not found" came out (long after the fighting started).

After that four men completed all the objectives, reached the extraction point, but no chopper arrived... maybe due to the fact that no one had the command bar and the AI thought some guys are still alive.

:icon_sad:

Yes, the squad leader gets an option to detonate the satchels that other team placed before when he's close to the heli base. And while testing the satchels detonated every time.

One thing that could have gone wrong is: The satchels are placed at the beginning by "bomber" unit on east side. Maybe that unit has been killed already before he detonates the satchels (when you use the radio action).

The Siren doesn't sound because I forgot to add the sound to the description.ext. :banghead:

The extraction helicopter only appears when:

1) Your whole team is close to the extraction marker (trigger size 80 meters)

2) All objectives are completed

Thanks for the report mate, I'll come up with a (hopefully) fixed version soon.

I tried to replay the CWC campaign shortly after Cold War Assault was out - not possible. Makes my eyes hurt and there's so much stuff missing now. After 2 missions I gave up. :D

I'm still playing CWC for it SP content, altough I'm using replacement pack build of dozens of community made addons, rather than stock game. Lack of grass was only thing I couldn't get used to, when repaying stock and favourite custom-made campaigns.

I'm still playing CWC for it SP content, altough I'm using replacement pack build of dozens of community made addons, rather than stock game. Lack of grass was only thing I couldn't get used to, when repaying stock and favourite custom-made campaigns.

I thought there was a grass mod? I could've swore I tried one out but it lagged like hell for me way back then. I recently went back and played Clean Sweep. I was hiding in a building shooting guys going "I have better cover than all of you muahaha!!!!" Then they threw a grenade into the side of the house and I remembered why I didn't use houses very much back then.

Don't forget there's a Soviet-side campaign in the works, too. You get to control various character and to fully experience the war. In terms of quality, I worked hard on detailed environment, cutscenes (approx. 0.5h of them are present), mission/role variety and atmosphere. If you're looking for similar-to-CWC-quality-Soviet campaign, that's definitely it. Although I can't decide on the name... :D (Blood Brothers, etc.)

Wait what? A soviet campaign will be included in CWR²? Awesome :o