Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² Discussion

Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?

• Yes, please add the ability to provide first aid and drag wounded
    • No, please keep it as the original, without the First Aid module and only medics can heal

*reads the last 10 or so comments

*OFPRinfo

*Retaliation campaign>download

*launches OFP

*??? (missing in OFP)

:bounce3:

Does anyone else have a problem with playing Bomber man on Kolgujiev winter? The second i start They already know where i am and they start shooting, It ruins the entire mission, perhaps we could push the player back a little?

Does anyone else have a problem with playing Bomber man on Kolgujiev winter? The second i start They already know where i am and they start shooting, It ruins the entire mission, perhaps we could push the player back a little?

yeah. major mission goal is to teach player "how to prepare surprise", so its gives player some time 2 do it :-)

yeah. major mission goal is to teach player "how to prepare surprise", so its gives player some time 2 do it :-)

I believe he's saying he is being spotted immediately, not giving him any preparation time that is necessary for this mission.

You do have to be careful not to get spotted on winter kolgujev, your better hiding in the bole of a tree. Make sure to be fast planting your mines and stuff as well.

Jesus, I didn't know that! After playing Bomber man since 2002 when i was (6years old) I never thought about preparing my surprise...No I'm a master at that mission just like all OFP veterans but Its not me that's the problem, i think its the map or something. I could be wrong, but when i start on Winter Kolgujiev, I'm in a wide open area, just waiting to be spotted.

I legit, am being spotted and shot at the second the screen fades from black, Its a mission killer. All i am suggesting is to push the player back farther. I don't know if this happens with anyone else, but i would still suggest pushing the player back just to be sure this doesn't happen again.

No problem at all with moving the player a bit away from the village. Consider it done. :)

And Stagler, stop spamming our fine thread mkay. :p

And Stagler, stop spamming our fine thread mkay. :p

Okay W0lle.

25568207.jpg

is there anyone (and specially german people) motivated to translate this campaign in english or in multilangage?

http://www.assaultmissionstudio.de/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=37

the only thig to translate is the briefing.sqs file for each mission.

the dialogs and the radiotext are already in multilangage - just the briefing need translation.

thanks

Well now that I have played some missions of the Red Hammer campaign I can safely say that...it sucks.

Prepare yourself to be thrown into a war that makes no sense without further explanation (I have the feeling that some cutscenes are missing?). The Missions are terribly difficult because the campaign makers decided to throw your small fireteam against countless enemys. The AI has become A LOT smarter since 2001 (yeah back then you needed many enemys to make missions difficult...) so you are pretty much screwed in each and every mission. Oh and the missions are really not that great. CWC and CWC:RE had a better Mission design.

is there anyone (and specially german people) motivated to translate this campaign in english or in multilangage?

http://www.assaultmissionstudio.de/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=37

the only thig to translate is the briefing.sqs file for each mission.

the dialogs and the radiotext are already in multilangage - just the briefing need translation.

thanks

Google translate bro, google translate is your friend.

Tonci, i dont think any campaigns or missions can be ported successfully without some tweaking of the missions themselves, ie reducing enemies or changing the mission slightly. Some just dont work with ARMA 2 because of the advances with the engine mate.

Tonci, i dont think any campaigns or missions can be ported successfully without some tweaking of the missions themselves, ie reducing enemies or changing the mission slightly. Some just dont work with ARMA 2 because of the advances with the engine mate.

Exactly....

Exactly....

Google Translate actually isn't good at all...nor is any online translator. I've used it to help me with my French in school and I failed so many quiz's because of it...

F L A S H N E W S

I'm really happy to tell you that, after only 3 years, all 5 original Terrains are considered done. :)

Now only small tweaks will be added, if at all.

This is really a big step forward and I want to thank all involved people, especially Bushlurker, Jakerod and Mondkalb for their hard work in the past months, fixing and taking up stuff others left behind as they decided to vanish without a word. The outcome is just beautiful, and very close to the originals just with artwork from 2012.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Congrats to the CWR team, job well done.

Each and every one of the CWR2 team can see himself personally responsible for hundreds hours of fun played on the Comrades in Arms CWR2 coop server. Thank you guys, from the bottom of our hearts.

Edited by Variable

I think I speak for all the CWR2 guys, past, present and sadly missed, when I say - this....

Each and every one of the CWR2 team can see himself personally responsible for hundreds hours of fun

... is what it's all about!

... and that's not even mentioning the collective thousands of hours of fun we've had making everything! ;)

B