Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² Discussion

Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?

• Yes, please add the ability to provide first aid and drag wounded
    • No, please keep it as the original, without the First Aid module and only medics can heal

Thanks everybody!

Each and every one of the CWR2 team can see himself personally responsible for hundreds hours of fun played on the Comrades in Arms CWR2 coop server. Thank you guys, from the bottom of our hearts.

This is now saved to my long list of quotes. It will be my reminder in case I ever question why I mod. Thank you.

Edited by Jakerod

With Wolle´s permission, here is two Resistance campaign sample cutscenes I have been working on. Still work in progress, not finished, I will final tweak everything more after I have whole campaign working.

Very nice to see SaOk, i loved the Resistance Campaign :)

Looks great SaOk! Poor Stoyan. Very well done cutscenes.

Thanks, you all (including Wolle and if there was any other working on this campaign before me. And of couse whole team for this mod) :) I am excited to work on this legendary campaign.

those cutscenes gave me the creeps and threw me back to ofp age, nice work!

Oh boy, i can't wait to dive into the storyline and never ever go out of it. The brilliant minds/ideas of BIS and talented community members, that's all i need.

Campaign is coming closer to ready. Still some job to do and the ending cimena that is going to be quite big task. Here is campaign intro movie as new sneak peak:

I find it really hard to wait for it! :) Great job Sa0k!

Looks great, reminded me of the time i first played the Resistance Campaign :)

I am final tweaking the resistance campaign - its playable now from start to end. Campaign outro only need some more work. ;)

I am final tweaking the resistance campaign - its playable now from start to end. Campaign outro only need some more work. ;)

Playing it is getting close! That's thrilling! :yay:

great, (maybe) we'll soon be able to play this mod in 1.0?

Brilliant! Given the quality of your previous campaigns, I'm realy glad to hear that you've been working on this.

I can't wait! My fingers are trembling and my mouth is dry with anticipation.

BTW is the campaign or any of it's missions going to be COOP?

This will be SP campaign only. I dont know when the mod is released, but I have hopes for the next month. :)

A Christmas present? That would be awesome!

dude, don't you know there is no santa?! or wait, i hope i'm wrong :)

Great news!

I am working on the port of OFP classic user campaigns for CWR2 mod. For now i will port Terror in Malden by Christian Boutin, Sam Samson's War on Terror and Charlie Howarth's Operation Sharkeye II. I will try to contact the authors for a release permission, but i don't know if that wil be possible.

The moderators will be happy to help you with this issue. Choose one and pm him with some information and your intentions :)

It is, just finished tweaks for Resistance campaign. Its basically ready unless testers find something. I have heard the mod is going forward nicely too, I dont know the release dates, but things are coming. :)