Sign in to follow this  
Milton T. Pike

Thank you, B.I.S.; Sign if you agree.

All the members at BIS have a pending offer of ball massages if they implement bayonets.

Until then,

/Signed

They definitly have my support looking at those features coming in AO :P

BIG SIGN! ;)

With you since 2003.

Release OA if you have to, but be resonable.

*Sign*

I have been playing since OFP, and I never tire of their dedication to their games. :D

Signed.

Been playing since OFP as well, like many people here. I love the dedication they put forth, and dealing with all the complaints coming..great work BIS!

Signed

When OpA comes out will be "Signed 1000x"... ;)

Arrowhead is on my top priority of Video games purchases, there is no other game like Arma 2 and there will never be another developer like BIS.

Signed

This big mantra is quite frightening, but after all the money and time spent on those games i have no other choice but signing. So Amen.

Np's. Yes I do so not sure what your undying love for BIS is going to acheive but each to their own. Here you are: Signed a million times, in blood, stone and BIS have my man love plus an extra lick on the face for each of the devs. I hope that helps the cause.

:inlove:

Though I am sure that BIS is glad to make money for their efforts - I don't know anyone who doesn't like to hear their efforts are appreciated. If this thread puts a smile on a BIS employees face just for a moment it will have served its purpose.

Hi all

Signed

Kind Regards walker

That has to be Walkers shortest post ever!

Quality Mate! :yay:

That has to be Walkers shortest post ever!

Quality Mate! :yay:

No, I could have sworn he's said:

Hi all

No.

Kind Regards walker

At least once. :p

Signed!

Loved FP 1. ARMA 1 didn`t move me. ARMA 2 grabs me where I live.... bugs`n`all. Many thx!

Now for some performance enhancements!

Though I am sure that BIS is glad to make money for their efforts - I don't know anyone who doesn't like to hear their efforts are appreciated. If this thread puts a smile on a BIS employees face just for a moment it will have served its purpose.

+1

Signed

Signed

BIS is at the moment the only developer studio that appreciates the grayness, complexity and horror and not only “fun†of an armed conflict. For me guys, with Arma 2 campaign design, you do to games, what "Generation Kill" does for movies.

Maybe in some scenarios and cutscenes in next game it is time to reach for the narrative and drama level of "Battle for Haditha"? Go for it, show more heavy truth, you're the only people out there who can manage this level of realism in war games.