Sign in to follow this  
Milton T. Pike

Thank you, B.I.S.; Sign if you agree.

no offense man, but are your accolades really going to make a BIS developer say "gee i will work late into the night because my efforts r appreciated"? they get a paycheck like everyone else. they are not gods from upon high who decide your entertainment fate. maybe if u really wanna contribute to continued support and development, youll start a charity, cuz this thank you letter wont make a damn difference.

...are your accolades really going to make a BIS developer say "gee i will work late into the night because my efforts r appreciated"? ...cuz this thank you letter wont make a damn difference.

I don't recall seeing anybody suggest that there's a purpose to this thread other than to say thank you. Maybe you only do things if you think you can get something out of it but not everybody thinks like you. Now GTFO.

I just wanted to take my hat off to B.I.S.; I think they are genuinely trying to make this game as enjoyable as possible. The feature that really convinced me to post this was their fix of the mouse smoothing problem, which took no longer than a couple of days.

So, this thread is not intended to become a pissing contest between people who are still experiencing issues, and those who are experiencing less issues, but merely for anyone who agrees that ArmA 2 is overall a good game with the potential to be even better as we help B.I.S. resolve these issues with constructive criticism. We posted our concerns, and they responded.

I'm not trying to wax poetic. Anyone else agree?

/Sign.

how much more of a brown noser u want to be?

BUMP

Too bad I already signed ... can I sign again for this immediate response to the community with all the beta-builds?

Close to daily we can see BI working on this and that and responding to hints from the community ... it simply can't be better.

This unique kind of vast, open and complex game cannot and will never be completely bugfree - that would be a logical contradiction in itself. To me it's been close to bugfree since 1.02 - have had hours of great gameplay since then.

Thanks BIS for making an awesome game for all of us who love realism, and thanks for putting lots of efforts on improving the game with patches!

Signed.

The one thing I love about this thread is that BIS aren't likely to actually read it, they're just going to see 21 pages of posts and think "Wow, that many people signed it, excellent", so no matter how many people complain in this thread, it's still going to look like a compliment.

The one thing I love about this thread is that BIS aren't likely to actually read it, they're just going to see 21 pages of posts and think "Wow, that many people signed it, excellent", so no matter how many people complain in this thread, it's still going to look like a compliment.

If you go :lookaround: through the posts you find indeed an enormous amount of simply thankful underwriters and very few complainers. This thread is not about complaining and most people understood that. :deal:

And mine here ..... just to add one more post to this thread :respekt:

ps. Sorry to someone whom I critized for using animated gifs. Was a bad day for me. I hereby give the wobblingcreenies back to you. ;-)

Signed with the biggest effing signature ever.

Edited by WimpoD

Signed.

It is a great game, and it can only get better with patches/mods/expansions etc... :)