Sign in to follow this  
Milton T. Pike

Thank you, B.I.S.; Sign if you agree.

I just wanted to take my hat off to B.I.S.; I think they are genuinely trying to make this game as enjoyable as possible. The feature that really convinced me to post this was their fix of the mouse smoothing problem, which took no longer than a couple of days.

So, this thread is not intended to become a pissing contest between people who are still experiencing issues, and those who are experiencing less issues, but merely for anyone who agrees that ArmA 2 is overall a good game with the potential to be even better as we help B.I.S. resolve these issues with constructive criticism. We posted our concerns, and they responded.

I'm not trying to wax poetic. Anyone else agree?

/Sign.

Played Multiplayer yesterday with a great bunch of guys. 3 hours later, I didn't want to disconnect.

Signed.

Signed for life.

+3 Me and my 2 kids! -1 from the missis! :D

Signed.

Had hours of multiplayer gameplay now - wonderful new AI intelligent behaviour, wonderful graphics, big number of coplayers! Sometimes I said unto them (about a 75 cogamers in there and it wasn't too "social" of me): "Guys, if you game here for hours - how do you find the time to go lamenting about this crappy game in the BI forums?!" .... and got some laughs ... ;-)))

/signed

Still having some troubles with ARMA 2, but I love this game. This game is awesome!

THX Bohemia for the good support.

Signed.

When you consider how much we've paid per hour of fun for Arma II - even including the cost of system upgrades to play the game to its fullest potential - plus BIS's past and future work on the engine, Arma II has been a huge bargain. If more software companies took their approach then I think software piracy would be a much smaller problem for the industry!

Thank you BIS.