Tonci87

ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead discussion thread

Also, when highlighting the picture of the An-2 it comes up with A-10. :D

It's out in Germany already, officially?

Not that I know of, I've been checking the stores here in town yesterday and today, nothing yet. *sighs*

Going to go there again tomorrow, I still hope someone accidentally put it on the shelves too early, hehe.

I just wanted to say thank you BIS, for being the only developer out there that made the game so many of us were waiting for, before we even knew it was going to exist. Thanks for not forgetting to keep a little art and beauty in everything you have made, and not simply sold 'another game' that we would have gotten bored of in hours. BIS is one of a kind, and I remain a loyal customer simply for that reason. That you have made a milsim that no other can compare with is just icing on the cake. Oh and thanks for putting up with perhaps the most demanding primadona community in the gaming industry, we are real bastards sometimes yet you always pull through. Thats all.

Where can I download HD Takistani Army and NightOps videos? On official site newest is BluFor.

Where can I download HD Takistani Army and NightOps videos? On official site newest is BluFor.

On Youtube. Use the Youtube HD Downloader to get the 720p video :)

Night Ops:

Takistani Army:

Edited by Cyborg11

Sorry if this is the wrong Forum to post this in :confused:

But One of my friends were wondering, on the Combined Operations...I know Gamestop will have it in stock (or pre order anyways)...But does anyone know if the Gamestops in Puerto Rico will have it on release?

Not that I know of, I've been checking the stores here in town yesterday and today, nothing yet. *sighs*

Many stores in germany sell it allready (northern part of germany, seems not all trucks made it to the southern part of germany yet :p)

We have allready many people in the german com who have bought it today and they are reporting allready (makes me jealous because I live where it isn't available yet :()

Xeno

Many stores in germany sell it allready (northern part of germany, seems not all trucks made it to the southern part of germany yet :p)

We have allready many people in the german com who have bought it today and they are reporting allready (makes me jealous because I live where it isn't available yet :()

Xeno

But they can't play it anyway before 29th no?

But they can't play anyway before 29th no?

They can, they are allready playing. They bought the boxed version, you know, the old way, with a DVD, a manual... :)

Xeno

They can, they are allready playing. They bought the boxed version, you know, the old way, with a DVD, a manual... :)

Xeno

That's not fair :butbut: , am gonna cry lol :k: :tounge_o:

Well, at least I'll have the files sitting on my computer soon... :D

Thanks man! Too bad there is no link on arma2.com though.

Firefox also has plugins that add a download link under the video.

Much easier then using a standalone program.

So no PMC's. :(

BIS, you better get these DLC's out there fast, cus I know I'll be buying.

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me why the blackhawk in OA looks so different? I haven't seen any pictures of blackhawks that look exactly like the one OA has. Engines specifically. Are those things just to keep dirt and sand out? reduce the heat signature?

Article on Army's New Blackhawk

So in an attempt to figure out why the blackhawk in OA looks so different I came across that article. Which mentions that the helicopter can automatically hover... now making auto-hover a realistic feature. I bet they stole the idea from BIS. Granted I don't know, maybe it has always had it.

Anyone, why does the blackhawk in OA look so different than most pictures I have seen?

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me why the blackhawk in OA looks so different? I haven't seen any pictures of blackhawks that look exactly like the one OA has. Engines specifically. Are those things just to keep dirt and sand out? reduce the heat signature?

Article on Army's New Blackhawk

So in an attempt to figure out why the blackhawk in OA looks so different I came across that article. Which mentions that the helicopter can automatically hover... now making auto-hover a realistic feature. I bet they stole the idea from BIS. Granted I don't know, maybe it has always had it.

Anyone, why does the blackhawk in OA look so different than most pictures I have seen?

http://afs.donaldson.com/blackHawk.html ;)