Sign in to follow this  
mcruppert

Star Wars Stormtrooper

I always wondered if I'd go to the future and have a musket I could easily shoot down a Jedi

No you could not, because as we all know it all happened "A long time ago...." ;)

Edited by DMarkwick

I got it working thank you for all your help

wonderful, now for the fun!

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2.exe" -nosplash -mod=@starwars"

it didn't work for you before as you had the quotes after starwars.

hey guys

here the first little things of the Imperial Base Set

It is for building your own Bases, like you want

Here you see:

-Big Wall

-Big Wall Long

-Big Door

-Box1

-Box2

-Boxes

baseset.png

And i think there will be also:

-some towers

-base control

-hangar

-jail

-big canon

-simple houses

-smaller walls

and so on

Edited by McRuppert

ok first beta pic of the imperial prison... i tried to made it look like the one from the deathstar

arma22009110521005963.png

HOLYSHT

PLZPLZPLZPLZ release in next pack!

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

5.tryed it and it didn't work.

Just unpack the files into the Arma 2 default addon folder, works every time.

Just unpack the files into the Arma 2 default addon folder, works every time.

Oh, don't teach people bad, naughty things when it comes to addons. Default mod-folder should be left alone if one wants to be able to play on public servers

We need some AT-AT's & some snow gliders up in this bitch.

hey guys, was looking back in the thread here, to see if this was already posted but, i just seen this vid for an island that would be perfect for the star wars mod!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWi67ccmxys&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWi67ccmxys&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Tusken

tusken.png

Lol, not to complain really but that look hilarious even if it is a Tusken mask... Like 2 giant eyes, 2 small eyes (looking to the sides for some reason) and a gaping mouth complete with teeth type of hilarious :eek:

@Space video:

WOW ! :eek: Just image what be done this way ... the famous chase in the asteroid field of Episode 2 & 5. Or the battle above the death star (battle of yavin). My god ... I need to breathe again. However when using space maps there has to be a work around for ejecting vehicles and to simulate zero-g environment. I guess it's possible with some scripting work.

hell yes big space battles would be possible with motherships where you start at.

looks really interessting :)

Edited by McRuppert

How big is that star destroyer? and does it have a destroyable model or is it static?

I would like to ask about the stormtrooper progress or did I miss an update?

Ditto, without wanting to be impatient, I haven't tried the Stormtroopers yet as there was early talk of a fix for the blasters (damage, bullet drop). As far as I know that hasn't been released yet, or has it?

Hi Ruperttle keep pushing in your mod its just great to gave star wars units in the arma engine.

In my opinion would be just great to have in a first release:

Rebels:

some infantry, you´ve done now some models are great!! i like the pilot so much.

Light vehicles: maybe a speeder bike, and a light tank, could be a Landspeeder.

air vehicles: just some starships for providing air support; x-wing, y-wing and maybe a carrier or a shuttle.

Empire:

some infantry, you´ve done the imperials so well!!! very good models.

Light vehicles: speederbike, AT-ST (if not possible) in first release a landspeeder retexturized to be imperial.

Air vehicles: tie-fighter and a tie bomber.

Both sides:

turrets: laser e-web, light laser turret, heavy laser turret and maybe AA turret.

weapons:

blaster basic, carabine blaster, snipper blaster, pistol blaster, AT rocket launcher, maybe a AA rocket launcher. thermal detonator (satchel charge), maybe some mines AT (just retexturizing).

structures: command center, barracks, light factory, some walls, the crates (you have it done yet i´ve seen they´re great!!).

Ambient: some civilians (maybe of some races of SW) not much but just for ambient. Some buidings, maybe the ones of tatooine (we can populate a desert island with them to make cities).

Well those are my suggestions wishes!!! keep on this mod its just great!!! I like so much your models, it would be a dream to have a release with some basics to make missions!!

thank you so much and regards from spain!!!!!:bounce3:

As far as I know that hasn't been released yet, or has it?

no, nothing has been relesed yet in terms of an update for the stormtroppers and rebels.

Hi,

looking great.

If your interested I have the following models that I will never get around to completing as I'm working on the city life mod, Ill zip them up and send them if you want them.

Walker

AT-ST-model-kit-star-wars.jpg

Light-sabre

Falcon

millenium_falcon.jpg

Fury

ship-fury2.png

R2D2

Thunder

thunder25.jpg

and a few other Fighting ships I can't remember the name.

Edited by i3luevein

yeh, I was just saying I have them, I'm not massive into star wars but I can see this getting fun.

Getting that mission making feeling, would be great to edit Evo with this mod, hahah

Geez mcruppert, release an update already!