Sign in to follow this  
mcruppert

Star Wars Stormtrooper

You guys remember Acacyn form the GAW mod for OFP (Galaxies at War)

http://gawmod.proboards.com/

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMZQrH38dTY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMZQrH38dTY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Imagine if McRuppert had Acacyn from the GAW starwars mod to work with and he was back, the mod would be something else.

I cant believe the guy didn't release what he had, there was so much SW stuff for OFP.

could always combine forces with Eble here

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=87038

Edited by Gnter Severloh

I dont like to much the rebels and the empire I like more the Clones Wars with the droids, are you going to make them ? or is only empire v rebels ?

I dont like the rebels because they are always hidden. I like more the open combat .

however nice mod I love it. :)

better not... i remember bad things from GAW where we worked together....

@zombo

and no there is to much to do for the epsiodes 4-6 to start working also on 1-3 alone....maybe i will import my batteldroids from the gaw mod....lets see....

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I had that problem too, just deinstall and reinstall the tools helped for me.

thx i reinstalled the tools and now everything works again:)

:yay::yay::yay:

Onwards and upwards McRuppert! :)

Oh yes, importing the OFP batteldroids would be great, even though I prefer the trilogy you are working on (4-5-6).

By the way, a huge thanks for the already released addons and the great stuff you are working on :)

ok i added some camo rebels now too...

and no its not the endor rebel ;)

i cant find my battlefront 2 cd to pick out some texture for him...

rebelcamo.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

ok i imported the battle droid

this is my old model made for OFP, i dont plan to make a better model for Arma2.

i still have some problems with the arms

battle3.jpg

battle2h.jpg

battle1.jpg

the droid looks Awesome ! and the rebel too keep the good work. and are you going to import this ?robot-soldado.jpg I have no problem if you say NO :)

I'm sure I've said this once or twice already... but wow, nice job. :D

awesome!! maybe you can add some custom voices for battle droids?

Im not so the Science Fiction Freak, but:

what I see here is just a great job. Hats off. :cool:

those battledroids look awesome, cant wait to try em :cool:

By the way the SW fans are sooooooo appreciative of your dedication and hard work.

+10 damn straight we are :D

Seriously this is some fine work you've done... would love to see a complete Star Wars mod for A2 :)

Hi,

Very nice work, I was wondering if I´m of the few that this mod does not work on their computer, I hope you can solve the problem, because maybe there is more of us with this problem and they dont bother to state it, I´ll leave you a shot of it.

Thanks.

swfeedback.th.jpg

Hi,

Very nice work, I was wondering if I´m of the few that this mod does not work on their computer, I hope you can solve the problem, because maybe there is more of us with this problem and they dont bother to state it, I´ll leave you a shot of it.

Thanks.

works ok for me :)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcRaXIVTbqY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcRaXIVTbqY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

McRuppert. I only have registered here to say you that you have to release another Beta. Your mod is awesome. Release the Beta 0.9

Hi,

Thanks.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1177/swfeedback.th.jpg

I had the same problem, for whatever reasons happens when you start Arma without loading an initial island

Quiet_man

Edited by quiet_man
remove picture

thx you guys yeah i thougth about releasing some units in next time cause i need more time for the object packs and other stuff i planed, so you guys can play with some more units and the updated blasters...

and yeah the video does not work anymore for me too...

@spittfire

try this tip, maybe it works for you:

Using -noworld paramters or something like that?

In ArmA1 some addons didn´t like it and turned into a similar mess like seen on your pic.

Can you make jedis and lord shits? I guess it's difficult. But can you try it? At least, if you cannot arm them woth laser sabre, you can arm it with blasters.

Can you make jedis and lord shits? I guess it's difficult. But can you try it? At least, if you cannot arm them woth laser sabre, you can arm it with blasters.

to make a good lightsaber weapon is very difficult...

many scripts animations and so on....to much work...

and creating jedis...hm...i thought about creating some character like chewbaca, lea, han, luke...

but first here some update on the battledroid, i thought he is so alone so i imported thouse too:

battledh.jpg

yeah a light sabre would be really cool! maybe it isnt even that difficult. there are already some close combat weapons made.

this could help.

it is a weapon of the stargate mod and also has animations to activate/deactivate.

zat.jpg

its really cool. i just dont find a video of it^^ and it really works like in the series, 1st gun stuns, 2nd kills. except the disappearing with the 3rd shot.

you could contact the maker of this weapon on this forum. he is called poweruser.

if you are going to create characters how would you release them? you said there are problems with the law.

HI,

Thanks, McRuppert, I would never imagined that the -empyworld or whatever starting parameter would interfere with the mod, but it does and now it works, thanks, and you should include this particular bugg in your notes, because there is many people that use these parameters or with an ArmA2 Launcher.

Would there be a possibility that the laser beams could go in a strait line, the parabola is a bit strange....

Thanks again.:yay:

Edited by spittfire

HI,

Thanks, McRuppert, I would never imagined that the -empyworld or whatever starting parameter would interfere with the mod, but it does and now it works, thanks, and you should include this particular bugg in your notes, because there is many people that use these parameters or with an ArmA2 Launcher.

Would there be a possibility that the laser beams could go in a strait line, the parabola is a bit strange....

Thanks again.:yay:

great to hear this! have fun with the addons

and yeah the laser sucks i know, but in the next release the laser will shoot in one line...

and yeah the law... but i think i just dont call them by their names and everything is ok...like chewboco, pizza the hut ...:P

yeah creating the lightsaer weapon maybe isnt that diffcult but it cost time...and it also should block lasers or other lightsabers and the AI should attack with it, so it would be diffcult