Sign in to follow this  
mcruppert

Star Wars Stormtrooper

here a first pic of the T21-Blaster:

t21b.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

wow here a very cool thing i was suprised too how cool this looks.

Bad Benson made this cool laser effekt, thank you!

sabern.jpg

i will give my best to get a working saber....

McRuppert, do you know that you'll revolutionize the mods world? You're a brilliant modder!!

Awesome, simply, awesome!! No words...

P.D. Can you make a energy shield like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N4nL50QcwQ&feature=PlayList&p=0D1596BBA8B35DEF&index=41

You can see the shield from the second 2:30 until the second 2:45.

Edited by Cpt S3rgio

Great work mate :)

Was it in your plans to make a Tie-Fighter pilot (I have special interest in this character).

Great work mate :)

Was it in your plans to make a Tie-Fighter pilot (I have special interest in this character).

thx yeah i started working on the pilot

here a first pic but still in work.....

imppilot.jpg

Guys I think we should keep it simple for now and not get ahead. Things like transportation, other soldier units, battle droids, weapons, etc should be the major concern first, and not total reprogramming of other stuff like lightsabers and forcefields.

Is this mod still leaning towards Clone War era? or is it still on the Civil war. If i can add my 2cents, Id personally love to see a more CloneWar era feel, with the Clone army and their gunships etc. But again, dont get ahead of urself if its getting too hard

Guys I think we should keep it simple for now and not get ahead. Things like transportation, other soldier units, battle droids, weapons, etc should be the major concern first, and not total reprogramming of other stuff like lightsabers and forcefields.

I am agree whit him.

McRuppert can you do "only 1 or more" republic clones to complete the droids pack ? and anyone remember Chewbacca ? chewbacca.jpg he seems to be alone in that chair;)

Edited by zombo

McRuppert - great thanks mate regarding the Tie Pilot.

No Rush, the Tie-Fighter pack is taking time, when your close to ready for it let us know and we might be able to get the Tie Pilot and Tie Fighters released around the same time.

Cheers Southy

Is this mod still leaning towards Clone War era? or is it still on the Civil war. If i can add my 2cents, Id personally love to see a more CloneWar era feel, with the Clone army and their gunships etc. But again, dont get ahead of urself if its getting too hard

I don't think so. If Ruppert wants and can, laser sabre and forceshield are a fantastic ideas. It gives a good game. It changes the game experience a lot.

I hpe that you agree, Ruppert. You are the modder, not us. You have the last and most importand world

. You are the modder, not us. You have the last and most importand world

True .

The only problem is than the jedy or sith would die faster because as I now soldiers are not like matrix and make animations of attacks movements for jedy/siths would take to much time . about the forceshield I was thinking in a scrip "set not damage " or something like that

this isnt battlefront 2

Edited by zombo

yeah both sides are right....i know it cost time and yeah i know i can do what i want ...

for now i started on the map tatooine and stopted working on the lightsaber weapon...

BUT Eble started to convert the old ligthsaber system form OFP (very great addon) to ARMA2, cause my scripting is bad as hell....

@Cpt S3rgio

the video looks cool cause of the animation but if i would do it like this, the lightsaber would be no weapon to drag and drop cause you can see the sword/shield is just added to the knight body....

hmm installed and my stormtroopers are half way underground and the arms stick out like a model with weird texture issue lol. any sudgestions?

@lostninja

like this?

swfeedback.th.jpg

try this, it should fix it:

Originally Posted by Mr Burns View Post

Using -noworld paramters or something like that?

In ArmA1 some addons didn´t like it and turned into a similar mess like seen on your pic.

Couldn't we just get an update to the units already released? Something to be 'going on with' so to speak.

ya dude just like that. i read that link u sent me. i noticed som1 said "w/o loading initial island" and that quote "using noworld" whats that mean?

Its just non stop with you isn't it. Just awesome.

cause of you guys i want an atat now too :rolleyes:

hmmm....uh whats that? :confused:

atatt.jpg

;)

this is no final model (not by me) just a model to test the new animation system of arma2

Now i first have to check the new commands and names of the game....

there is a good chance to get this big bad guy working correctly....i talk about walking.....

OMG I think I just stroked out!

any news from you, and the light sabre maybe? :)

no sry no news....not much time im sry...

i still working on the tatooine island and i wanted to have this island in the next release but maybe i will release some untis first...

I've been looking at the light sabers, the scripting involved honestly is killing me.

The original OFP scripting was amazing to say the least, now updating this for Arma2 could well take a team of people.

I'm still looking at it but, it could be something way beyond my personal abilities.