Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

If you are patient, dispose of cars... OR ... dispose of COMMUINST cars! lol ledge!

Looks very useful if you ask me, I've had some uranium just lying about my airfield and try as I might with the local villagers we just can't move it... :)

A little project of me for getting the hang of making Vehicles for Arma2.

http://img691.imageshack.us/i/buldozer201002160020002.png/ http://img522.imageshack.us/i/buldozer201002160020168.png

http://img99.imageshack.us/i/buldozer201002160020243.png/

I know... the use of a Bulldozer in Arma2 is questionable, so I've made a Video to convince you that there actually are uses for a Bulldozer.

I Hope you enjoy it, as its a somewhat different "WIP" video.

That's the best WIP video ever! And a very cool bulldozer =b

Well instead of being called Dozillar it should be called "ROFLzillar"

Now, seriously, good job!!!!!

If you are patient, dispose of cars... OR ... dispose of COMMUINST cars!

and be patient.......................very patient.............................................................................very patient.

My ribs are still sore from laughing. Great video. Count me in for a Dozillar!

A little project of me for getting the hang of making Vehicles for Arma2.

I know... the use of a Bulldozer in Arma2 is questionable, so I've made a Video to convince you that there actually are uses for a Bulldozer.

I Hope you enjoy it, as its a somewhat different "WIP" video.

Funniest Video I've ever seen. Wish it had been around earlier. Would have voted for it in the community awards! :D

Upped my graphics settings for some better pics. Here are all the assault units that will be included in the SEALs pack.

TL

ATL

MS

RTO

GL

AR

Just have to do all the lods for the patrol and assault units and they will be ready for release, so several weeks probably.

"Order now and get...a free bacon." :icon17:

Is that what you said!? :rofl:

Anyways, the Bulldozer looks great! Keep it up!

@ardvarkdb- Those look amazing! I really cant wait.

If you'd like someone to take high res screenshots, you could send the the pbo a little bit before you plan on releasing them and I could get some nice high res pictures of them! :D

Just PM me if your interested.

Edited by Enad

Thanks for the kind words. I'm planning a release for the upcoming weekend.

If you have any suggestions on what to add to the Model itself or the Addonpack, feel free to tell me. I'll see what I can do.

If you have any suggestions on what to add to the Model itself or the Addonpack' date=' feel free to tell me. I'll see what I can do.[/quote']

Something like US Military Bulldozer, as you said there will be up armoured version. Desert and woodland camoed Military bulldozer, for esscort missions and stufffffff ^^

If you have any suggestions on what to add to the Model itself or the Addonpack, feel free to tell me. I'll see what I can do.

An old battered bulldozer with no roof would also be good........

wow Mondkalb that vid and bulldozer is alsome, i too agree on a miltary verion, would go great with any iraq\afghan maps and missions! please do the military too!

Dave,

wow Mondkalb that vid and bulldozer is alsome, i too agree on a miltary verion, would go great with any iraq\afghan maps and missions! please do the military too!

Dave,

Yeah i think a millitry one in desert and woodland would be epic :D

I wish all offers came with free bacon.

I'll hit you in the face with this hot frying pan...this offer comes with free bacon.

I'll hit you in the face with this hot frying pan...this offer comes with free bacon.

Well, the offer is certainly more attractive than it would be without the bacon!

Epic Mondkalb, just epic!

Can I suggest that on the military version you do windows reinforced with wire mesh and maybe some slat armour? A ring mounted M240 would also be awesome.

Love your work.

Upped my graphics settings for some better pics. Here are all the assault units that will be included in the SEALs pack.

TL

ATL

MS

RTO

GL

AR

Just have to do all the lods for the patrol and assault units and they will be ready for release, so several weeks probably.

very nice work :)