Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Thanks Enad, I am cooperating with Fox, so hopefully we will "figure out" something and release it as soon as possible. Not sure about SF though, our SF are not very active these days....:D

They would be active in my Missions though. :)

M1 105mm HE Howitzer Round (with M782 MOFA Fuze) for some work I am doing for ACE artillery... :)

M1_04_tn.png

Ammo being prepped will show up around the gun ready to be fired. Also thinking about leaving the brass after firing on the ground around the guns... :D

Probably need an option to clean up brass in the middle of a long op!

thats nice work Nou. I'm personally not one that enjoys the arty aspect of the game aside from calling it in, but i have to say, your doing some great work. Im sure those who enjoy this kinda thing have a pretty good chubby over the work your doing. kudos for that.

noubernou i make a ticket few weeks ago to adapt the exchange ammo to the main gun of all tank , but i think ace need the model for the 125mm can you say your opinion on the ticket ? http://dev-heaven.net/issues/15190

thanks anyway ;)

WIP

lPnnMPn71Ms

1 looping script does the whole thing .... along with some tricky animation and a special addon.

That is awesome Gnat. Your stuff is legendary :yay: I was thinking about this the other day cept with choppers.

... I was thinking about this the other day cept with choppers.

And thats easier again ..... except you have to have a chopper thats actually designed to a) float or b) has floats

Not many in ArmA2 ....

is not VAB but VAP (Véhicule d'Action en Profondeur) from Panhard :)

kboXEjmBOR8

Edited by dob

is not VAB but VAP (Véhicule d'Action en Profondeur) from Panhard :)

I didn't know such a vehicle was using by the french army :)

vap_1_02.jpg

vap_1_03.jpg

kboXEjmBOR8

Edited by dob

The model looks alright, but the texture seems like it has a while to go. It lacks depth and seems cartoonish in its current state. There's nothing really to hold on to yet.

thank!

The texture not done, it's just uv+ao, but, i hold on to folow my work...

Edited by dob

WIP - Freighter Fleet

isolda1.th.jpg

Original Isolda addon from Sigma-6

Converted and Updated by Gnat with permissions

I used the original ArmA1 model and added a couple of changes so;

- 1 Captain, 1 crew

- 6 Different ships

* 4 Freighters (long and short)

* 1 LNG Carrier

* 1 Container Carrier

- Random Colours

- Random Company names

- Random Waterline

- Random Container Load

- Damage textures and animation

- Slight touchup of textures and animation

Really meant to be more "scenery" or just targets.

Due to their size, they tend to have game physics problems.

Edited by [APS]Gnat

Nice Gnat - btw is posible to move on those ships?

Yes, around the deck areas, but theres a high chance you'll step into one of the infamous " invisible holes" somewhere. Very little can be done to fix that game engine problem.

Gnat;1811842']Yes' date=' around the deck areas, but theres a high chance you'll step into one of the infamous " invisible holes" somewhere. Very little can be done to fix that game engine problem.[/quote']

have u tried using attachto to place some roadway models with no visible geometry to the ships? write a script to attach the peices when the ship first initializes. like so

class eventhandlers {
   			init = "_this execVM ""\ship\roadways.sqf"";";
	};

if(isServer) then { 
_ship = _this select 0;

if (true) then
{
 _roadmodel1 = createVehicle ["roadmodel1", (getPos _ship), [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
 _roadmodel1 attachto [_ship,[0,0,0],""]; 

};

if (true) then
{
 _roadmodel2 = createVehicle ["roadmodel2", (getPos _ship), [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
 _roadmodel2 attachto [_ship,[0,0,0],""]; 

};

if (true) then
{
 _roadmodel3 = createVehicle ["roadmodel3", (getPos _ship), [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
 _roadmodel3 attachto [_ship,[0,0.0,0],""]; 

};
};

Edited by rstratton

Nice one gnat. I hope you get to launch missiles with those containers or something!

have u tried using attachto to place some roadway models with no visible geometry to the ships? write a script to attach the peices when the ship first initializes

Yeh mate, done that before, but until the rest of the problems are fixed I'm not going to waste my time.

e.g. When a 1 tonne RHIB or chopper bumps into a 1000 tonne ship .... the ships not meant to move :(

Painful process working out the critical factors, some of my other ships arent "bump-able", but these ones are .....

Vilas, just make the SWAT units in one color (black, dark blue, or olive drab green) instead of camo and it'll be perfect. ;

i know , but this is on request, so i don't change wish of this clan, they want urban camo scheme , they have it :) they want sheriff in hut and modular vest - they have it no matter thay i like sherif in tie, they wanted "SWAT" patch on back not "Police"

but as someone wants something in specific color - so i just fulfill wish (it was made for one clan, like City Life had some unique addons too, and they chose colors and painting scheme etc.)

someone other want blue and olive - no problem, maybe IceBreaker will want have it black, olive or blue :)

Edited by vilas

I am working on a Vilas SA-8 Gecko (9K33) retexture and this is the first time i have done anything regarding addons.

Some how i got sucked into this a few weeks ago by asking Vilas if he was going to make a Russian skin of the SA-8 gecko and me saying i'll do it if i knew how to lol

Vilas assured me it wasn't to hard ;)

Well I started it 2 days ago and here are some WIP pics from a Russian textured version. This is my 1st attempt which will be improved in a few days time (if that)

gecko1.jpg

gecko2.jpg

gecko3.jpg

This is still WIP by Vilas and i will release when Vilas (the man who deserves 99% of the credit for this) has finished the addon.

I will be doing Russian, CDF and Takistan retexture and maybe an Insurgent one too