Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Pinzgauer Vector (my first real model), probably wont be pink when its done ...¬_¬ hopefully.

Few hours work:

vectorscreencap.jpg

Pleace note placeholder wheel etc

so the 'pig' truck is a pinzgauer. Nice one. Why we call it 'pig' truck, is because of the nose... and its height :D

Pinzgauer Vector (my first real model), probably wont be pink when its done ...¬_¬ hopefully.

Few hours work:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e47/mynameisme12/vectorscreencap.jpg

Pleace note placeholder wheel etc

that WOULD bea awsome vehicle for the CDF!

also, it looks similar to the swedish Volvo C303 series of all terrain vehicles from the 70´s.

just google it.

same basic design :D

edit.. dont quote images yada yada yada

Some truely excellent models coming out! Hats off to all your hard work guys! outstanding talent here!

I agree, thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in, keep it up!

Did some more work on normal maps and specular maps. ArmA 2 shaders are amazing :eek:

smdi.th.jpg

Did some more work on normal maps and specular maps. ArmA 2 shaders are amazing :eek:

Yes.......awesome.

great work, USSRsniper

Edited by p75

Small mod im working on atm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh-7EQqMQz8

F'ing YES! The tracers are a bit dim at night (the bigger the caliber the brighter they should be), but the flashes of light from the impacts are F'ing BRILLIANT!

You've got the sort of eye for realism that can make ArmA 2 stupendously more immersive than it already is!

Yeh i was thinking about that, i was thinking about making it so you can select tracer ammo for times u dont want to give your postion away and other times when you want to mark a target for other players to target also. Have to see how it goes, but ive managed to get the tanks to fire tracer rounds now. But yeh the tracers are bigger for larger caliber weapons. When ive done some more work il upload a better vid showing off other weapons and effects.

Yeh i was thinking about that, i was thinking about making it so you can select tracer ammo for times u dont want to give your postion away and other times when you want to mark a target for other players to target also. Have to see how it goes, but ive managed to get the tanks to fire tracer rounds now. But yeh the tracers are bigger for larger caliber weapons. When ive done some more work il upload a better vid showing off other weapons and effects.

:icon14::D:D

just a update, looks a little better than my previous piccy

vectorrender.jpg

Promise il stop spamming it now.;)

Please admire the grills, thats a hole afternoon right there.

It does look beautiful.

"so the 'pig' truck is a pinzgauer. Nice one. Why we call it 'pig' truck, is because of the nose... and its height"

Is this the "Pig" the Brits used in Northern Ireland? Or is that different? I've read about them, but never seen one...

Is this the "Pig" the Brits used in Northern Ireland? Or is that different? I've read about them, but never seen one...

AFAIK the British "Pig" was the 1 Ton 4x4 Armoured Humber Truck.

British "Pig"

Just a quick video of what ive been working on recently, still got a quite a bit to do but mostly just showing off the lighting effects, sparks and some other stuff. Anyway heres a rough video hehe..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvYp1Ni0Lus&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvYp1Ni0Lus&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

agreed! proper good lighting right there! Love the music too, was listening to it recently:)

Totally friggin awesome, Opticalsnare! Really, really pretty stuff you have there! Hopefully not too heavy on the computer?

What kind of framerate drops are you yourself experiencing with that many light sources as the first, sparky explosion, for example?