Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Interested in flying a glider? :

Nice addon!

Hi,all,

I'm creating JMSDF P-3C for ARMA2.

External Models,Textures,Animes are finished,but internal Models(such a Pilot-View) are not yet. I'm working now.

Sorry, I can't promise to release soon.

090706_02.jpg

I'm trying to JMSDF DD MURASAME Class at same time.(50% complete)

090227_01.jpg

.... in ArmA image

090217_01.jpg

090217_02.jpg

These rendering images are on Metasequoia(famous modeling tool in Japan ).

The screens don't work... Could you upload them on another site(eg. imageshack)?

BogdanM san

Nice bird and fish you have there.

Talk to GNAT. He's probably the one who knows more about ships and such in Arma

Nice work!!!

The screens don't work... Could you upload them on another site(eg. imageshack)?

Great job, mate!

Nevermind. Huge misunderstanding...

Edited by BogdanM

You must be a f***ing genius, aren't you? You come 1 day later seeing that the screens work, you think wtf is this guy blind? You won't bother checking if he was right, you'll just be a smart ass. Well the screens didn't work when I wrote my post and proof : "Last edited by Wolfsburg; Yesterday at 04:15 PM. Reason: images URL are changed."

Take a frigging chill pill.

You must be a f***ing genius, aren't you? You come 1 day later seeing that the screens work, you think wtf is this guy blind? You won't bother checking if he was right, you'll just be a smart ass. Well the screens didn't work when I wrote my post and proof : "Last edited by Wolfsburg; Yesterday at 04:15 PM. Reason: images URL are changed."

You realize that he has to type out the reason for his edit, right? So essentially he admitted that he changed the URL.

So in essence, you're the one that didn't bother checking, and now you look like a retard.

Also, he's telling you that the images were now uploaded to Imageshack, and he asked you to check again to see if the images now work for you. Clearly English isn't his first language, especially since he called you 'san' (respectful title, by the way). Maybe English isn't your first language either.

And now to keep my post on-topic: Great work, Wolfsburg! I hope to see more from you soon.

Abs

You realize that he has to type out the reason for his edit, right? So essentially he admitted that he changed the URL.

So in essence, you're the one that didn't bother checking, and now you look like a retard.

Also, he's telling you that the images were now uploaded to Imageshack, and he asked you to check again to see if the images now work for you. Clearly English isn't his first language, especially since he called you 'san' (respectful title, by the way). Maybe English isn't your first language either.

And now to keep my post on-topic: Great work, Wolfsburg! I hope to see more from you soon.

Abs

Are you high or something? My post was addressed to p75 not Wolfsburg.

Uhm, the comment was made about the pictures. Is your brain ok? PS: they were working for me :)

Uhm, the comment was made about the pictures. Is your brain ok? PS: they were working for me :)

Oh crap :)). I though that was a sarcastic post. :o

Next time reply to Wolfsburgs post not mine and there won't be any confusions. Sorry about that.

Group Link 4 Special Edition Preview:

------------------------------------------

GL 4 Woohooo :yay::bounce3::yay:

Here's something that's from my thread. Rangers, simple as that, needs to have some touchups made to the gear and textures. But eh it's progressing.

caf3e445654143.gif

Here's something that's from my thread. Rangers, simple as that, needs to have some touchups made to the gear and textures. But eh it's progressing.

just great)) can't wait)

Like it!

@Snkman:

Finally :) Grouplink 4ever :D These nice explosion effects ... are they caused by every vehicle? Although they look awesome I don't like to see them on normal cars, tractors or vehicles that aren't simply explosive in that way. For ammo trucks it's perfect! :459:

Looks great SNKMAN! Great work on this project.

@Wolfsburg: Nice JMSDF P3C Orion and Murasame DD. Looking forward to all this content.

:)

I want nukes. :war:

:y:

Edit:

And all of the illegal nasty stuff, like VX or something.

If I get a hang of scripting I might make some chemical weapons :D Missile with chemical warhead.

We can help you if you specify what problems you are having in detail. If you want someone to help you with your mod project, ie. team members, I suggest you create your own thread in the A&M: Discussion forum (the forum this thread is in). Then other Buccaneer fans can stop in and offer a hand if they are inspired and available. If you wish to have someone make a buccaneer for you, the most direct path would be to create a post in the Addon Request thread (stickied in A&M: Discussion).

Eden 3.0 ;)

eve31.jpg

eve44.jpg

eve55.jpg

Edited by Atsche