why is there still no flyinheightASL command? it's been requested several times in the forums.

also, the salute key (though still available in the control settings) doesn't work anymore.

fix plz!

//BIS setBehaviour "CARELESS";

BIS setBehaviour "USERFRIENDLY";

blank-firing-adaptors

Hm, I think some scripting should cover your request if the adaptors aren't the most important thing for you.

adaptors would be good, when you play training with BAF it looks very realistic, but US army ... nothing like this. Generally not big deal, but would be useful.

How about a Welder that could work quite well when repairing vehicles.

why is there still no flyinheightASL command? it's been requested several times in the forums.

also, the salute key (though still available in the control settings) doesn't work anymore.

fix plz!

//BIS setBehaviour "CARELESS";

BIS setBehaviour "USERFRIENDLY";

It works for me. Not sure why your asking here, as those are both game development issues, nothing to do with addons, and I don't think an addon could fix either one.

Okay. So for the last few months I have been attempting to learn the art of modelling but its official. I suck. I don’t know, with all the reading I have done I can’t get my head around it. Probably doesn’t help that I’m an auditory and visual learner.

Anyway, what I was attempting to model was a Yetti. I think with A3 on the way we now need to see the Myth come to life.

I’m sure some of you still believe he’s still out there in ol Cherno, but I don’t think he’s there.

I thought we'd maybe see it in a patch, but not so far.

A mate and I have made a mission and we’ve used a sniper (in ghillie) with weapons removed but it just looks shite.

Anyway, just putting it out there to the addon makers. Also if anyone knows of some good visual/auditory tutorials for modelling that too would be awesome.

Probably doesn’t help that I’m an auditory and visual learner.

Find some video tuts on modelling ^_^

Would it be at all possible to do an extreme weather mod? I know there are some weather mods out with blizzards and sandstorms, but I was wondering if it would be possible to make a tornado(even if it was a particle effect and didn't actually do anything) or other really intense stuff.

Would it be at all possible to do an extreme weather mod? I know there are some weather mods out with blizzards and sandstorms, but I was wondering if it would be possible to make a tornado(even if it was a particle effect and didn't actually do anything) or other really intense stuff.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=109953&highlight=fun+particles

It seems like it. They've down stuff like this and giant mushroom clouds. The Fun with Particles mod is now in the Orphaned Projects thread.

I'm building upon MSO and the end goal would be to have multiple storefronts which you would buy items from instead of assets thrown around the base area. I checked out VTS which is nice but not exactly what I'm looking for.

Second part, it would be nice to get money for killing enemy units and also receiving money/minute for staying within a certain area so players are rewarded for securing towns but is optional. Money would be deducted for killing civvies/friendlies.

I'm building MSO on Lingor with players as SWAT. The local population has become outraged due to the government subsidies to Unisol oil company and general corruption. Your job is to work with the Lingor Army to win the hearts and minds back of the Lingorian people by accomplishing tasks such as dropping supplies, protecting towns, etc. (some features are waiting for MSO 3.5 but all is well).

Where the stores come from is the successes of SWAT (killing enemies/paychecks/securing towns) allows them to buy weapons/assets (even building materials such as bunkers, road checkpoints, etc) to make their job easier and fun.

Thank you in advance for the help finding a script

i actually wonder what is the reason...i feel addon makers makins addons requiring CO are supporting BIS..

You think I dont support BIS product? :( I do support them and I was only able to get OA Standalone for RM 129..I was lucky enough to get it during offer lol.Well no worry,Probably next month im gonna pre-order ArmA II CO :)

Has anyone else made a Patria Pasi other than the FDF mod? Even if a bit older (ArmA 1) than can be brought up to date for ArmA 2? We were expecting one particular vehicle for a project, however unfortunately it doesn't look like our guy will have the time to actually complete everything--which set us back considerably. So was wondering if anyone out there has done a Pasi aside from FDF?

Has anybody made a replacement config for ardvarkdb's TF86 Navy SEALs Pack? I can't post a question on his thread as it's been locked:confused:

Wow this forum isn't what it used to be back in days of OFP:mad:. So out of Tens of Thousands who are on this forum and 200 veiwing right now nobody can even reply to that i posted last week :confused:

Wow this forum isn't what it used to be back in days of OFP:mad:. So out of Tens of Thousands who are on this forum and 200 veiwing right now nobody can even reply to that i posted last week :confused:

Well, if you insist i can ease your pain (at least regarding of getting a answer):

I don't know if someone made a replacement config for ardvarkdb's TF86 Navy SEALs Pack.

Get prepared to get tens of thousands similar answer comin soon. Or maybe now you might have realized that the fact that you didn't got a answer might be caused by the fact that people don't know the answer.

If you need it so bad just make it yourself. All the information you need is right here on the forums.

Yeah, sorry bud, I don't know. I hope you find this answer super useful, since you asked for it. Armaholic has a search function, though... and it only takes seconds to use, not weeks. Anyone else don't know and want to jump in on this BS?

I would like to see blinking. It would add just a bit more immersion in first person.

Thank's for the answer guys:) Bit rude with your replies but thank's all the same:confused:

What did you expect? You ask a very narrow interest question about a little used mod and then wonder why no-one knows the answer?

What did you expect? You ask a very narrow interest question about a little used mod and then wonder why no-one knows the answer?

I've only been reading the forum couple of month after a long break and i must correct you on two counts.-1 It's not a "little used mod". 2 It's an addon not a mod:yay:. Wow this place has changed so much how come their's a few angry guys (kids) on here now? Ok i know their will be lots more replies in the same vein so i'm not going to reply to any more.

I've only been reading the forum couple of month after a long break and i must correct you on two counts.-1 It's not a "little used mod". 2 It's an addon not a mod:yay:. Wow this place has changed so much how come their's a few angry guys (kids) on here now? Ok i know their will be lots more replies in the same vein so i'm not going to reply to any more.

Well, evidently no one here knows anything about it, so there you go.

Can anyone alter triggers so they have the camera option like in the original flashpoint - personally I hate camera scripting and would love this as a quick easy way of making intros like I used to.

I would like to see blinking. It would add just a bit more immersion in first person.

A neat idea but how would one execute it? When you blink in reality you hardly see the dark and there are times where a person goes so long without blinking, or blink without realising it (such as when playing games)

I blink while I play the game.

This.