Is there anyone with the know-how, that is willing to add some different boonie hat models to the force recon units? I'd like the hats from here to be added in place of the BIS boonie hats. I have no idea if this is a huge or even impossible request, just asking. Thanks.

Khugan

It's not possible to edit BIS models. So it won't be possible.

Look at the front page of my thread, you'll see a Marine with a Boonie.

A fully-made Washington, D.C. island. The city of Washington, D.C. is actually smaller than South Zagoria, Chernarus in terms of square kilometers, believe it or not. ;)

Hello Everyone.

I have a request. It's about TF86 SEALS.

Can someone make a weapon replacement pack using Robert Hammers addons like M4/M16 or MK18 ? Not only to replace one weapon model, but give different soldiers a unique weapon model. There is a lot to choose in the pack.

The second thing are the camo faces. It would be nice to see them without it. In Takistan or A-stan they don't use the camo so often. The best solution would be, to use the faces from Tier One. Maybe it can be included in the replacement file.

This is my idea/request to refresh this great addon.

Thank You.

Regards.

It's not possible to edit BIS models. So it won't be possible.

Look at the front page of my thread, you'll see a Marine with a Boonie.

That is sad to hear and a bit baffling. I'm really surprised you can't edit models. Where do all of these custom units come from, or are they simply retextures?

Well, most of them are based off sample models or are made from scratch. The models in the game itself cannot be edited (illegal) unless BIS releases mlods for them or if the person(s) manage to get special permission to do so from BIS. (Doesn't happen that often AFAIK)

Well, most of them are based off sample models or are made from scratch. The models in the game itself cannot be edited (illegal) unless BIS releases mlods for them or if the person(s) manage to get special permission to do so from BIS. (Doesn't happen that often AFAIK)

So I can get the hats in, I just need to make the rest of the soldier to go with it and create a new class/unit type?

Edited by Khugan

Yeah, that's about the simplest way of putting it. :)

TYVM Darkhorse :)

Edited by Khugan

Id like a replacement file that simply changers the US army OA units to use the M16a4 and other weapons that are used nowadays and in the most recent conflicts.

I like the weapons in OA and I know it’s supposed to take place a few years in the future but it would add a bit more real world emersion.

can someone make an addon for the different light machine guns? people are always making 1,000 different variants of the m4 and m16 but some variations in the SAW and Mk48 mod 1 would be pretty awesome. like a mk48 with an elcan, foregrip and the collapsible stocks they have on the m249s now would be a sick addon

Id like a replacement file that simply changers the US army OA units to use the M16a4 and other weapons that are used nowadays and in the most recent conflicts.

I like the weapons in OA and I know it’s supposed to take place a few years in the future but it would add a bit more real world emersion.

Such a replacement exists, made by Laertes:

Combined Ops: Armaholic.com

OA Only: Armaholic.com

what i think we need is more objects, for example a mod that big bag walls with the grass removed from the botom so it dosent look wierd when its siting on concrete. or the one object i want the most...COTS! for bases.

I'd like to request some 1990s USMC/U.S. Army units. In three-colour DCU, chocolate-chip camo, and M81 woodland, with the PASGT helmet along with M69 and PASGT vests, armed with M1911A1s, M60 machine guns, M16A1s and M16A2s. ;)

hehe…someone should make a map of a large city in the United States or an area like Manhattan, Washington DC or Los Angeles. Maybe make some gang members addon.

Urban youth warfare.

gang.jpg

Instead of doing CTI, you could have rival gangs fighting it out on the streets for control of turf. Bunch of lil' hooligans running around trying to act big.

Edited by kage74

I request some civillians girls completly working (MP/SP, drive, take weapons...)

I'd like to request some 1990s USMC/U.S. Army units. In three-colour DCU, chocolate-chip camo, and M81 woodland, with the PASGT helmet along with M69 and PASGT vests, armed with M1911A1s, M60 machine guns, M16A1s and M16A2s. ;)

Check out Persian Hammer.

I request a AT- AT Walker from Star Wars ..would be nice

im sure its being worke don with the "SW mod" thats already out. new version coming soon too i think.

im sure its being worke don with the "SW mod" thats already out. new version coming soon too i think.

Not sure why you think that.....SW Mod is dead dude :(

It was already discussed that AT-AT's or any walkers are too hard to model without them looking silly...