...SW Mod is dead dude

Agh! Don't say that! I've been all over YouTube looking at tons of kewl Star Wars addons videos and they're obviously working in ArmA 2 cause I see them flying all over Utes in the videos. But only a handful of what's actually available have been released to the public.

No one would do something like that would they? Make a bunch of kewl addons, but never release them? Come on! Someone's gotta still be working on the project somewhere right? I mean, even if they look a little silly it'd still be better to release them as beta than stop work all together. :(

Don't say stuff like that. I still wanna see those Tie Fighters, X-Wings, Speederbikes, Landspeeders …dude…they gotta give us Boba Fett. He's the kewlest dude in the empire.

While we're here and talking about Star Wars is anyone working on or thinking about making a Tatooine map with Mos Eisley Space Port? Should fit in perfectly with all the middle-eastern terrain in Operation Arrowhead.

Edited by kage74

Anyone able to possibly work on a regular Woodland BDU replacement pack for the US Army units? I've been playing Lingor like crazy as of late and would love to see them in some proper camo.

Anyone able to possibly work on a regular Woodland BDU replacement pack for the US Army units? I've been playing Lingor like crazy as of late and would love to see them in some proper camo.

I've done this: http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1833379&postcount=18

Multicam is not three-color woodland but it's an improvement.

I could do a similar config with some of Vilas' units in the old woodland patten if people would be interested?

WE NEED AN SEARCH ADDON TOPIC ! PLS

another things is are there any other desert marines with better quality then the ACE ones ???? PLS answer

WE NEED AN SEARCH ADDON TOPIC ! PLS

another things is are there any other desert marines with better quality then the ACE ones ???? PLS answer

Why are you posting about an search addon topic here? Why don't you PM a moderator?

Not sure why you think that.....SW Mod is dead dude :(

It was already discussed that AT-AT's or any walkers are too hard to model without them looking silly...

o dang. i gota keep better up to date with that stuff.

I'm sure this is on everyones mind but someone should make and release a fighter plane pack consisting of freshly, beautifully modeled and textured:

Russian Sukhoi PAK FA, Chinese Chengdu J-20, and American F-22 Raptor.

Has anyone made some good looking sci-fi soldiers ? maybe with full body armor head to toe. something like the Section8/halo soldier armors. but not them lol

some good looking sci-fi soldiers

Samus Aran - Metroid Mod would be so kewl.

or

Megaman X Mod ?

I've suddenly got the urge to go play the zSNES today. :D

I'm sure this is on everyones mind but someone should make and release a fighter plane pack consisting of freshly, beautifully modeled and textured:

Russian Sukhoi PAK FA, Chinese Chengdu J-20, and American F-22 Raptor.

Ill second this. im really suprised nobody has made a F-22 yet.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Samus Aran - Metroid Mod would be so kewl.

or

Megaman X Mod ?

I've suddenly got the urge to go play the zSNES today. :D

Lol. i think like helghast armor from killzone2 or the armor from starship troopers would be kinda cool

I don't suppose anyone has made/is making any structures along the lines of the old Mapfact OFP packs? When you want to make a detailed basecamp, for eyecandy reasons, the BIS stuff leaves a little to be desired - especially as most of it is either US/opfor branded or in tan

hehe…someone should make a map of a large city in the United States or an area like Manhattan, Washington DC or Los Angeles. Maybe make some gang members addon. Urban youth warfare. Instead of doing CTI, you could have rival gangs fighting it out on the streets for control of turf. Bunch of lil' hooligans running around trying to act big.

Great idea! Maybe my requested 1990s U.S. Army units could be deployed in your cities as USAR and ARNG guardsmen, fighting the looting gangbangers, a la the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

USARNG vs. The Armaside Kings, and the North Arma Rollers.

Not sure why you think that.....SW Mod is dead dude :(

It was already discussed that AT-AT's or any walkers are too hard to model without them looking silly...

What do you mean? As in the legs not functioning properly or literal 3d model?

A gangbanger addon would be awesome. Except you would have to get some more gangbanger like voices. A lot baggier clothes too. lol

ok, once again me :D

Iam searching for this webpage were i can generate easy missions for arma.

Does this site still work for Operation Arrowhead?

thx!

Iam still searching for this website where i can generate ArmA Missions :-)

Claw is that an addon request or do you need mission making help? If it is mission making then there is athread dedicated to that.

I'm thinking what your talking about is the modules and how to use them in editor.

I appologize if this has already been sugested but maybe some working heavy stealth bombers for OA? like the B-2, the blackbird, or the B-1

I agree That would be Awesome :D

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

I noticed in ArmA 2 their is not much transport planes besides the IL-76 and Antonov

I was thinking if someone could make a:

Boeing 747

Boeing 737

C-17

C-5

maybe some more.

I can guarantee that if someone did a 737 you can bet hundreds will download. I know I will lol. Reason being is that you can use these aircraft for many environments. I'll use the 737 for example, Why not use it to make president missions. You can even do a lost theme where soldiers are coming back from Takistan and they fly over a hot zone controlled by guerrillas and get shot down and only few survivors make it. :D

Afaik the Elcan Specter DR can be changed for 1x to 4x zoom in real life. It would be really nice to have this in Arma2 as well. It could be done simmilar to the EOTech with 4x zoom in the ace mod I guess.

Cheer

@shadowhunter388 i have an SR-71 Blackbird in the works now and after the initial release i will make the RB-12 bomber variant.

Semi-related, can somebody explain this picture to me? It's a couple of U.S. Marines in 1991 wearing British DPM camouflage. I never knew the U.S. used DPM.

t1larg.kuwait.91.afp.gi.jpg