Can i request something?

I'd like it if the OA US Rifleman had the Team Leader gear except for the radio wire. To my opinion it would be a bit realistic-er that way. Im pretty sure no one will do it for me, but im gonna try anyway :o

Well how could i have seen that coming? How is it that whenever I request something, everyone just ignores it. Doesn't matter what forum it never gets answered, except when i need help with something. *sigh* :(

Well how could i have seen that coming? How is it that whenever I request something, everyone just ignores it. Doesn't matter what forum it never gets answered, except when i need help with something. *sigh* :(

Stop whining - Reasons to stop whining:

1, completing a request takes time.

2, not all requests get completed - Look back you'll see plenty of complaining.

3, these requests are optional, if nobody's interested then tough luck.

I know that someone allready made a similar request, but it would be really cool if the Negev lmg was added.

Edited by CommanderYuri

I know that someone allready made a similar request, but it would be really cool if the Negev lmg was added.

lost brothers mod has it

Stop whining - Reasons to stop whining:

1, completing a request takes time.

2, not all requests get completed - Look back you'll see plenty of complaining.

3, these requests are optional, if nobody's interested then tough luck.

If someone is taking my request, i'd think he would reply wouldn't he?

Not always. I've done requests without posting until they're done.

Besides, even if no one has done it, you're asking somebody to do it, nobody has to, you're not entitled to it so chill out and be patient.

You are right this is a request thread and you have every right to make requests in here.

Just dont be butthurt if addonmakers do not cater to your needs. We make stuff for ourselves and then your lucky we share it with you....

The simple solution to your problem is do a little research, educate yourself, and then put forth the effort to make it yourself.

I am not a computer programmer, never taken a computer class of any type...I simply started with the Brsseb tutorials for OFP (wich still has alot of relevant information that applies in arma2. just a few minor changes). Look at what i have now... one of the rather popular mods in the community.

I hate to sound like i am preaching or telling you what to do but i am so sick of these whining requests and complaints that no one will make someone what they want. I actually would like to encourage you to try this route as the modding community is shrinking and could use some new members.

So please take my advice and give it a shot. Please feel free to PM me if you need any kind of example models, configs, or just plain get stuck. You will find that the mass majority of the modders that are here would rather help you out of a jam in your own mod then just make it for you.

"Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for life".

For the record, I get ideas for about 50% of my projects from this thread. I'm not sure about other addon developers, but for me - I like to see what people are looking for.

Hello guy's

I just thought

Why havnt there been any addons for a Vulcan Bomber

If anybody wants to take this challenge up, It would be grateful.

Here is some Info on it and some Pics.

The Avro Vulcan, sometimes referred to as the Hawker Siddeley Vulcan, is a delta wing subsonic jet strategic bomber that was operated by the Royal Air Force (RAF) from 1953 until 1984. It was developed in response to a specification released by the Air Ministry. At the time, both jet engines and delta wings were considered cutting-edge and relatively unexplored; thus, the small-scale Avro 707 was produced to test the principles of the design. In flight, the Vulcan was an agile aircraft for its size.

The Vulcan B.1 was first delivered to the RAF in 1956. In service, the Vulcan was armed with nuclear weapons and was a part of the RAF's V bomber force, the United Kingdom's airborne deterrent against aggression from other powers such as the Soviet Union during the Cold War. In addition to an extensive electronic countermeasures suite, the Vulcan had a small radar cross-section, aiding its deterrent role by evading detection and therefore increasing the likelihood of penetrating Soviet airspace and deploying its weapons load successfully. A second batch of aircraft, the B.2, was produced with new features, including a larger wing and greater fuel capacity, along with more advanced electronics and radar systems.

The B.2s were adapted into several other variants, the B.2A carrying the Blue Steel missile, the B.2 (MRR) for Marine Radar Reconnaissance use, and the K.2 tanker for air-to-air refuelling. The Vulcan was also used in the secondary role of conventional bombing near the end of its service life in the 1982 Falklands War against Argentina during Operation Black Buck. One example, XH558, was recently restored for use in display flights and commemoration of the employment of the aircraft in the Falklands conflict.

800px-Avro_Vulcan_Bomber_RAF.JPEG

first off, if you think nobodys gona do it for you, most likely nobody is going to do it for you.

second off, suck it up. The addon request thread isn't for people to do what you request. It's for you to give ideas to addon makers should they want ideas.

Hello guy's

I just thought

Why havnt there been any addons for a Vulcan Bomber

If anybody wants to take this challenge up, It would be grateful.

Here is some Info on it and some Pics.

The Avro Vulcan, sometimes referred to as the Hawker Siddeley Vulcan, is a delta wing subsonic jet strategic bomber that was operated by the Royal Air Force (RAF) from 1953 until 1984. It was developed in response to a specification released by the Air Ministry. At the time, both jet engines and delta wings were considered cutting-edge and relatively unexplored; thus, the small-scale Avro 707 was produced to test the principles of the design. In flight, the Vulcan was an agile aircraft for its size.

The Vulcan B.1 was first delivered to the RAF in 1956. In service, the Vulcan was armed with nuclear weapons and was a part of the RAF's V bomber force, the United Kingdom's airborne deterrent against aggression from other powers such as the Soviet Union during the Cold War. In addition to an extensive electronic countermeasures suite, the Vulcan had a small radar cross-section, aiding its deterrent role by evading detection and therefore increasing the likelihood of penetrating Soviet airspace and deploying its weapons load successfully. A second batch of aircraft, the B.2, was produced with new features, including a larger wing and greater fuel capacity, along with more advanced electronics and radar systems.

The B.2s were adapted into several other variants, the B.2A carrying the Blue Steel missile, the B.2 (MRR) for Marine Radar Reconnaissance use, and the K.2 tanker for air-to-air refuelling. The Vulcan was also used in the secondary role of conventional bombing near the end of its service life in the 1982 Falklands War against Argentina during Operation Black Buck. One example, XH558, was recently restored for use in display flights and commemoration of the employment of the aircraft in the Falklands conflict.

Last i talked th CheyyanneAH46 he was working on bringing the Arma1 version into arma2.

Awesome. That should be something to look foreword too.

There's already a Harrier ingame, whats wrong with that one?

There's already an AH-64D Apache in-game, but there's a modder creating a new one.

There's already M16A4s and AK-74s in-game, but there's modders creating new ones...

There's already HMMWVs in-game, but there's modders creating new ones...

I asked out of curiousity. Else I'd put some emoticon to point out an ironic undertone or whatever.

Id'e say he's after a british harrier but he doesn't specify this or what model.

You are right this is a request thread and you have every right to make requests in here.

Just dont be butthurt if addonmakers do not cater to your needs. We make stuff for ourselves and then your lucky we share it with you....

The simple solution to your problem is do a little research, educate yourself, and then put forth the effort to make it yourself.

I am not a computer programmer, never taken a computer class of any type...I simply started with the Brsseb tutorials for OFP (wich still has alot of relevant information that applies in arma2. just a few minor changes). Look at what i have now... one of the rather popular mods in the community.

I hate to sound like i am preaching or telling you what to do but i am so sick of these whining requests and complaints that no one will make someone what they want. I actually would like to encourage you to try this route as the modding community is shrinking and could use some new members.

So please take my advice and give it a shot. Please feel free to PM me if you need any kind of example models, configs, or just plain get stuck. You will find that the mass majority of the modders that are here would rather help you out of a jam in your own mod then just make it for you.

"Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for life".

I tried, the models didn't even appear. And in Oxygen 2 characters for some reason don't work. I'm just not made for modeling. I am a skinner though and i released some models for Gmod with a friend.

I tried, the models didn't even appear. And in Oxygen 2 characters for some reason don't work. I'm just not made for modeling. I am a skinner though and i released some models for Gmod with a friend.

O2 is all i use.

Were you trying to load the models from arma2? if so ... you cannot. They are binarized and cannot legally be opened.

O2 is all i use.

Were you trying to load the models from arma2? if so ... you cannot. They are binarized and cannot legally be opened.

But then how do you mod OA models? Oh and i ment i downloaded Nixo's Multicam guys and then it did open but it said it couldn't load the model but it could load the properties. Also i can`t even get the models out of the e_character PBO. It says it isn't an Arma PBO so, what program can open it?

Edited by Zupadupazupadude

i also started yesterday messing around with oxygen, its fun but takes long to make a door or something like that.

i will continue after i found out, how i can connect more points togeter, because i can only connect 2 points togeter, and then when i select one of them again both connectet points will get marked, so idk what to do....

ps:

i dont know if this is the right place to ask for help.

But then how do you mod OA models? Oh and i ment i downloaded Nixo's Multicam guys and then it did open but it said it couldn't load the model but it could load the properties. Also i can`t even get the models out of the e_character PBO. It says it isn't an Arma PBO so, what program can open it?

thats the point. If you want to change that model you will need to wait for BIS to release MLODs or make a whole new one on your own. There are no programs that allow you to legally modify the P3Ds that came with arma2 or OA.

there is alot of information here on these forums about this stuff. try the search engine here. Sometimes its fun to see what it comes up with.

thats the point. If you want to change that model you will need to wait for BIS to release MLODs or make a whole new one on your own. There are no programs that allow you to legally modify the P3Ds that came with arma2 or OA.

there is alot of information here on these forums about this stuff. try the search engine here. Sometimes its fun to see what it comes up with.

Bu then how do skinners do it? How can they reskin the models if you can't even get em out of the PBO?

Guys this is the addon request thread, there is a forum discussing O2 and modals and such there,

lets stay on topic.