The one he posted is an AV-8B Harrier II, not the AV-8B Harrier II+ with APG-65 radar as is present in ArmA 2. The one pictured actually looks looks like an early Harrier II without the NAVFLIR module one the nose. AFAIK all USMC Harrier II and Harrier II+ have NAVFLIR nowadays.

To be honest the Harrier II+ model in ArmA 2 is pretty bad anyway (the nose is all wrong) and it's be nice to see someone do a better one for the USMC.

Thanks for the info! :)

Flamethrowers with adjustable fire modes for Arma2 w/o OA requirement.

1. Rapid shots of burning fuel. [silly drawing: -- -- -- ]

2. Straight line of burning fuel (~10m long, let's say). [silly drawing: ---------- ]

3. Short ranged wide spread of burning fuel (~10m long, let's say). [silly drawing: <) ]

If already existing I'd like to have a link, I couldn't find one. :)

Cheers

Flamethrowers

HAHA! That would be awesome, especially with ACE2. When vehicles catch fire the guys hop out and run around on fire screaming. Would love to be able to toast some enemies like that.

OH JESUS I'M BURNING!

25824_7_full.jpg

Edited by kage74

When vehicles catch fire the guys hop out and run around on fire screaming.

IIRC, the SLX mod does something similar to this.

When vehicles catch fire the guys hop out and run around on fire screaming.

You can see that in ECP Mod for Armed Assault.

They do this in ACE2?

Any good USMC infantry packs that include some high quality, bulky, and realistic loaded out marines?

than download my addons , you would have them (just like people who request US Army in woodland without vests)

in my addons there are Indian troops - 3 camo variants/5 models, 1 or 2 Pakistani soldier (using many variants of G3, including wooden G3), 2 variants of INSAS rifle (LMG and normal infantry model)

it was made few months ago on requests of India community members

Vilas - any chance the Chicom troops from OFP will make a return ? One of my personal faves!

Cheers,

Chapman

i hope Laquesha read my post about his reqest and now play Insas in game ;)

regarding Chicom troops , Unsung has super units made by Yac, have you tested Unsung ?

or you meant other troops ?

not VietCong? by Chicom you mean Chinese troops or Korean War era ?

for OFP I made Korean War era US troops and quasi-Vietcong-wannabies (i know i should return RP-46)

http://www.diggerhistory.info/images/enemy/chicom-pows.jpg

you would like to play them ?

than it needs proper era Bluefor too (M51, like in MASH serie) :) Garands, M2, M3, M59 APC :D

if i only had time, for sure i love history and i would do it with love if i only had time

I usually explore new islands with the CSJ Mozzie or the USEC Maule M7. You get pretty good visibility with those and they can land just about anywhere. I never really tried the hot air balloon in OFP, but I did love the old Dragonfly and Ultra Lights.

No one seems to be interested in making these kinds of addons anymore. *sigh* I miss the old days of OFP. There was so much more to choose from back then.

Edited by kage74

I'd like to request some 1991-2003 Iraqi military units, based off of the BIS Takistani Army units.

BTW, is anyone making U.S. Army units in ACU without the IOTV, but with rather, the IBA, circa 2007-ish?

It's a hot air balloon from OFP. IMO it's a very nice way to explore new islands. Planes are ok, but go too fast. Helicopter draw away your attention from the scenery. Air balloons would be perfect.

I use the camera.sqs script to explore islands. Much better than flying or walking or driving, for that matter.

Would this work? There are some destroyed buildings present in it.

FHN-zUZfZvc

that looks nice. thanks. especially like the overpass and apartment complex.

Edited by johncage

Any good USMC infantry packs that include some high quality, bulky, and realistic loaded out marines?

I take it that there are none of these?

I'd like to request some 1991-2003 Iraqi military units, based off of the BIS Takistani Army units.

Would this work Laqueesha?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=105536

or

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13345

Not sure if this is what your looking for

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8860

I take it that there are none of these?

Theres plenty of them, though your comment is kind of irrelavent to this thread.

(note: them and these refer to a request for bulky equiped marines)

Theres plenty of them, though your comment is kind of irrelavent to this thread.

(note: them and these refer to a request for bulky equiped marines)

Mind you recommend some of "them"?

There's the Generation Kill mod, although that's still WIP and the units are from the late 2002 to early 2003 era.

Sorry if someone mentioned this already. Im new to the forums:

Seeing as there are Chechnya war russians, chechen rebels and georgian army addons. I would love to see a Chechen/North Caucasus style map. Mountainous grasslands, steppes, forests, village etc. maybe even a small city.