That mod looks like this in video, starts about half way:

yeah thats a good one, but its Arma right? the correct addon for this is mbg cartridges i think

but i doubt its compatible with Arma 2 OA:(

Edited by PurePassion

yeah thats a good one, but its Arma right? the correct addon for this is mbg cartridges i think

but i doubt its compatible with Arma 2 OA

Ya Armed Assault, probably wont work in Arma2OA, i think I'll send deadfast a pm and see if he would be up to a recreation, that would be cool.

i think I'll send deadfast a pm and see if he would be up to a recreation, that would be cool.

Yeah definitely! let him see what he can do

I sent him a pm, I'll let you know what he says when he replies.

That Gepard GM6 Lynx .50 Caliber Rifle, looks pretty cool, that would be something definiatly cool to see in the game.

Whoever if it is taken on would have to animate the barrel though.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

That GM6 Lynx is awesome! I want one. Both in the game and for myself haha.

After watching the complete video of this

Shooting from the littlebird and/or the ADuke's MH-60 mod would be really nice. I can't get the "the move to door and shoot" script to work well.

Wow that was badass, ya I'd really like to see this possibly created so choppers that have open doors can have that ability to go to the door and shoot.

Of course this would only apply to those choppers without mounted guns.

But they should do this for all open bed vehicles too, like pickup trucks, urls with no canvas tops, ect..

Go go anti-material rifle! Lol, you see the arc on those rounds at range? You can kill a guy thru a sunroof at 600m :D

And somebody should finally give the C-130 its famous angel wings

i already found out that it exists, but not as an true mod i think

The current flares make me sad, cause this would be an really cool effect!

This might comes close

yeah i knew this one

the flares look ok already

but sadly they are used the same way

a combination between this mod and the one in the video would be a very good start!

Maybe this could be an projekt for OS and his next release of Blastcore? Who knows, maybe we can talk to him

Edited by PurePassion

Aaaah the Corsair!

Good plane, I haven't seen anything on that in some time, ya that would definatley be different to have that,

don't think any of the Vietnam mods have this plane or do they?

i request the finnish nh90

but less french

Less Franch:p

Remember reading a post from Norsu about their mod being in test phase.

Dont quote me on it though :rolleyes:

I also think that we should have a propper M134 soundmod, since almost every current one is far from realism.

A single addon for this would be very cool!

I have been looking for a while for a Scalable Plate Carrier addition, but I have never come across one for the USMC. Was hoping I could get it for both woodland and desert versions. The SPC itself is the typical tan, I'm just talking about their cammies. Fox '09 stated he was making it but with him leaving I don't know if he still is. Any way, here's what it looks like.

usmc_plate_carrier.jpg

A JAS 39 Gripen in CDF colors with a mix of west and east aerial weapons is what I'm requesting.

A JAS 39 Gripen in CDF colors with a mix of west and east aerial weapons is what I'm requesting.

In my opinion a MiG-29 would be a better choice for CDF, but I may could make a reskin for you if there is one released;)

Check out my recently released JAS-39, it has PSD templates included to create own markings/nationality, also the Missilebox should give you enough weapons to find a appropriate loadout.