Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment Mod 2

OMG AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GO GO!!!!!!

ACE is the only full mod that I run for ArmA1 right now (but with hifi sounds hehehehe...) and ACE2 is also going to be that only mod that I need for ArmA2! :) Wetted my pants reading the list of features. Some wasn't even in ACE1. :)

Edited by jasonnoguchi

Almost dropped my coffee when I read that post. This is the addon to end all addons, the reason I bought ArmA II.

With all seriousness, this thread should be stickied, (not that it'll ever leave the first page or anything...)

YES MODS, STICKY THIS THREAD! See how many responses this thread attracted over the past 24 hours!!! We are all watching this closely! (seriously, BIS, you guys should consider to work with the ACE team in some kind of business collaboration. These guys work hard to make this game much better and has been working on it for as long as you guys have been working on since OFP.)

A.C.E. Mod for ArmA 2, Official Announcement!

Today we would like to announce our plans for a Public Release.

As with ACE1, we have decided to start with a Public Beta Release, planned for the week of 7 December.

Lol good news. 7th december is my birthday :)

Just wanted to add my voice to the growing chorus. Very excited by this news, well done guys.

This is fantastic news! Every time I play ArmA 2 I always sigh and say "G-d, I wish ACE2 was out soon...", missing all the great fun with ACE1. Really looking forward to this, as is everyone else. :D

This news just made my day. I'm Looking foward to trying out the Nuclear Weapons :yay: :yay: :yay:

^... actually I am slightly worried about the nukes... imagine using them in those 5km by 5km or 10km by 10km islands! hohoho

Hey, great news! This just made my day. :)

With ACE coming next week and the 1.05 patch hopefully not long after, xmas is gonna be awesome this year!

Yes it is.

what do u mean ??? is those ACEX mods release their public beta at the same time with ACE2 beta ?

are u guys already release the ACE2 beta or u guys still working on it ?

btw, do u have a list of ACEX ?

sorry about I got so many questions, but I really want to suggest you guys to pre-release the mod and lock it with a password which will release the exact date if you guys have done the public beta :)

Thank you

From what I know Kenex, the ACE core package and the ACEX package will be released at the same time next week.

Both are developed by the same group of people.

I think I just crapped myself:yay: the mod to end all other mods woohoo gj A.C.E.2 team!

Great news, we gonna git sum ACE2 beta in our bootses for Santa Claus :cc: :D

what do u mean ??? is those ACEX mods release their public beta at the same time with ACE2 beta ?

as Scubaman said yes, and as I suppose ACEX will expand continously with new content paralellic to ACE2

are u guys already release the ACE2 beta or u guys still working on it ?

If you've read a few pages back, there is the announcement that it will be released next week

btw, do u have a list of ACEX ?

features: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Features_of_ACE2

for other addons check TpM's videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/tpM91

sorry about I got so many questions, but I really want to suggest you guys to pre-release the mod and lock it with a password which will release the exact date if you guys have done the public beta :)

Why in the hell would this make any sense? As they said it's coming next week, ACE team are not big-hype-face faggot holywoodish arcade shooter developers who wanna-make-mo-money, f*ckin out with PC gamers all around the world.

ACE Core and ACEeXtra will be released at the same time, week of 7 December.

A Friday noon gift, showing the Su-27S in a Tandem Patrol.

Flankers.jpg

Click for Hi-Res

Edited by [CeDe]Aushilfe

^... how many times today must I change my pants... I just crapped in my pants again... AWESOME!!!!!! Jesus, I can't tell them from photos if nobody tell me this is an ingame screenshot!

Friday 11th Dec sounds good, thanks.

The gift is the screenshot, not the mod. Beta is scheduled for Monday 7th December, not 11th.