Placebo

The all new: Ask a moderator about the forum & rules

Why is the clock about six minutes ahead? BIS forums so advanced that they are ahead of everyone else?

The BI Forums are in their own universe, which is 6 mins ahead of ours. The only downtime is that PM notifications take ~1 week until they arrive here. You can't have everything I guess.

So we've recently been having an influx of new threads opening up for each miniscule feature present in Arma 3. While the posters in question should definitely do some more searching next time, isn't there a way to make the Confirmed Features thread visible in all the Arma 3 subdirectories? Because the majority of those new threads are opening up in ARMA 3 General, and the thread's in ARMA 3 News. Might decrease the amount of threads slightly.

The only way to achieve this would make it a global thread visible in every subforum. No way we do that just because the lazyness of some people. I also believe that even then they would start a new thread, simply because they get more attention than. :)

Can we get an ArmA3 editing subforum? I have some questions I would like to ask. :)

Yes please replicate the ARMA 2 & Operation Arrowhead - EDITING and substructure for A3 ASAP.

Would it be possible to bump threads if they're in the troubleshoot section with no replies (not excessively of course)?

Well if you were to reply with something like "this is still happening to me, have tried this/that/other, anyone else experiencing it?" etc it's not really a bump per se so absolutely fine :)

;2317731']Yes please replicate the ARMA 2 & Operation Arrowhead - EDITING and substructure for A3 ASAP.

I wouldn't say replicate, exactly. I'm still wondering if we can have a separate subforum for tutorials so that they're all in one place.

Abs

I seem to be having trouble with the email notifications from this forum now. I used to get emails from subscriptions, PMs, etc without issue. Nothing changed to my knowledge and now I get nothing. I verified my contact and email settings in my account, and also checked my spam and trash folders in gmail. Is your email service down or something?

Thank you.

Known problem since weeks. Probably the mail server exploded and they run it now on an old 486 in their basement. :)

Reported to our IT guy now, maybe it gets fixed sometime soon.

I'm still wondering if we can have a separate subforum for tutorials so that they're all in one place.

Abs

After the increasing numbers of people who can't seem to find the various tutorials, guides, walkthroughs etc posted on this site, this seems like a very good idea.

Forum search for "tutorial"?

After all it's not rocket science and such a forum would be spammed with "I need a tutorial for this or that" and editing questions quickly. A well organized sticky thread would be much easier to maintenance. And people who are not able to see sticky threads need more help than with editing. ;-)

Forum search for "tutorial"?

After all it's not rocket science and such a forum would be spammed with "I need a tutorial for this or that" and editing questions quickly. A well organized sticky thread would be much easier to maintenance. And people who are not able to see sticky threads need more help than with editing. ;-)

Problem is not everyone might post the word tutorial in their title. Also, in my mind, it would just be tutorial posting...not for discussion threads...the o2 forum would be good for that.

Abs

Well we can add tags to threads you know.

I still think it's not necessary to have another forum (and work) for that but let's see what the near future brings. :)

• Like 1

Many thanks to Placebo for his years of support and dedication! Glad to have you stick around. And congratulations to Sniperwolf on the new position :)