All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Just checked new update and all i can say is just cup team are my heroes!!! What you have made to represent modern Russian army is incredible!!! Thank you sooo much!๐Ÿค—
  3. Cry2yourMoM

Shooting for nothing

How close are you to the target? If you are too close, the game automatically puts you in hand to hand combat which makes you punch with the butt of the gun instead of fire it. That could be your issue. my friend said his guns do the same as you stated from distance every once in a while.
  4. Hello ACRE Team and ACRE users, I'm the (new) developer of the ILBE Assault Pack - Rewrite mod which currently is for TFAR only. However I'm working on full ACRE2 integration to ensure that also ACRE players can make use of this mod. At the moment I have a WIP version available where the ACRE antenna is changed by script (to modify its behavior) and the SATCOM antenna works exactly the same as the Spike Mast (through GSA scripts). Unfortunately the documentation for creating custom antenna's is rather limited and for 4NEC2 too technical (for a non-radio freak). But I'm aware that it's a work in progress and more information will be published soonโ„ข. I know that a lot of users already requested a working ACRE version of these backpacks, so let me ask back a question: If someone has the knowledge, time and will to help me out with this, I'll be forever grateful ๐Ÿ˜„
  5. Melody_Mike

[SCRIPT] Explosive-To-Vehicle

Yes. Yes, that fixes it precisely. Thank you so much for taking the time. I'm just curious: why was it necessary to create a new array and append it, instead of just adding an extra entry to _nearVehs ? And how did you know of the "MineBase" class? It's not even explained in the BI Wiki! Much impressed, sir.
  6. Today
  7. GEORGE FLOROS GR

ACE + Exile integration

Hello there Guys ! config.cpp class CfgExileCustomCode { /* You can overwrite every single file of our code without touching it. To do that, add the function name you want to overwrite plus the path to your custom file here. If you wonder how this works, have a look at our bootstrap/fn_preInit.sqf function. Simply add the following scheme here: <Function Name of Exile> = "<New File Name>"; Example: ExileClient_util_fusRoDah = "myaddon\myfunction.sqf"; */ ExileClient_system_autoRun_canAutoRun = "Custom\autorun\disable_autorun.sqf"; }; Custom\autorun\disable_autorun.sqf /** * ExileClient_system_autoRun_canAutoRun * * Exile Mod * www.exilemod.com * ยฉ 2015 Exile Mod Team * * This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. * To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/. disable_autorun */ private["_canAutoRun"]; _canAutoRun = false; try { if !((vehicle player) isEqualTo player) then { throw false; }; if (underwater player) then { throw false; }; if (((getPosASL player) select 2) < 0.1) then { throw false; }; if ((damage player) >= 0.5) then { throw false; }; if ((stance player) isEqualTo "UNDEFINED") then { throw false; }; } catch { _canAutoRun = false; }; _canAutoRun
  8. GEORGE FLOROS GR

[Terrain] Uzbin Valley

Looking Good Tdc.DarKnessv ! Keep it up !
  9. GEORGE FLOROS GR

WeaponHolderSimulated not falling?

Hello there syrasia ! Just use : ex: _pos = getPosASL player; _Loot = createVehicle ["WeaponHolderSimulated",[_pos select 0, _pos select 1,_pos select 2], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"]; You can also take a look here if you like :
  10. Hi everyone sorry its me again , i,m using DMS mission and the red_ned's glorious missions packs. and during all static mission the doors building cannot be open. like i cannot open door from a tower , a little barrack or a simply gate. I have the option but the door just dont opening and sometime ai unit is in it so its causing issue , player cannot finish the mission. p.s: i finish the mission in admin , and same thing after the mission was completed. its bug or a option i forgot to put to true or false ? any way to solved it ? thank you
  11. DL_BlackLabel

co10 Escape

Hey @ministeriet @DoNNeRBeRG, early versions for Livonia and Weferlingen can be found on the Escape discord server. The Livonia version is playable, but villages are empty so it's not great. The Weferlingen version is already quite nice.
  12. Tdc.DarKness

[Terrain] Uzbin Valley

more screen :
  13. GEORGE FLOROS GR

Spawn units when player near markers

Welcome also to BI Forums !
  14. GEORGE FLOROS GR

Spawn units when player near markers

Hello there Robustcolor ! Take a look here if you like :
  15. These are my letters to support and their responses.... Hei there! Iโ€™ve been trying to contact someone who will help me with an issue Iโ€™m having with your game Vigor / Xbox. I have spent over $440+ in Crown purchases since August...I have lost a Significant amount of that in Server crashes and other issues w/the game. I contacted Xbox regarding this and expected a $199.98 refund due to Server crashes. I received the run around regarding digital purchases cannot be used and then refunded....You advertise โ€œInsuranceโ€ to save your load out ...I have on multiple occasions lost digital currency due to Server drops, Character stuck in Terrain, Bush, Truck etc. Loss of equipment that I brought into game lobby....Only to be inserted in map with nothing...Losing almost 100 Crowns a shot....You cannot advertise โ€œInsuranceโ€ and let the game steal my money digital or otherwise, I believe that is theft through deception...Other issues w purchases.... I purchased the Outlander Crown Pack, the Outlander Costume was glitched. When looking through Iron sites the cap visor or garb obstructs your view....What good is that if it gets me killed...Like walking around W a paper bag on my head.....Who would I knowingly purchase that? I have pictures and video of some of these events for your edification and receipts of purchases if necessary. Realistically I like this game and donโ€™t mind supporting it, but I donโ€™t feel as though Bohemia is supporting the people who will pay to play...Itโ€™d be different if I had spent my Crowns...but your letting this product steal my money and you donโ€™t seem to care. James Fratanduono โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” Bohemia response: Hello, developers are aware of this issue and they do their best to fix it ASAP. I apologize for the inconvenience. Best regards, Dominik Bohemia Interactive My response: I would like my issue with Vigor escalated to a higher level. I have spent over $440.00 US dollars on Crowns and half of it wasted on server crashes stuck in map and recently weapons I have paid Insurance on disappearing out of my inventory...Today a VSS I only had 2 of disappeared...after dying and paying 60 crown.... hence me paying for it not to ...I want something done ...Or I will complain to my CC company who will gladly refund my money. I have contacted Xbox 2x regarding the issue...Iโ€™ll give it a week and see.....
  16. GEORGE FLOROS GR

GF Missions Script

Hello there jandrews ! There is already an example in the scripts by @lordfrith inside the Missions_call.sqf I haven't update either this script abd others as well because of time etc. I don't know also if i will do anything more about it to be honest. But feel free to ask about anything if i can to help you with.
  17. Gill93

Ravage

I know VCOM AI allows you to set the distance for how far Ai can hear shots I believe the default is 800meters I set it anywhere from 825 to 900.
  18. Try WeaponHolderSimulated_Scripted
  19. GEORGE FLOROS GR

Daily News

I realised this week-end that I added a function to handle that in a previous version - but the script failed to identify emptied weaponHolders... That is fixed on my current build - no more opening empty weaponHolders, and the overall "looting experience" is a tad more fluid. I still have to test the fix on CUP structures with proxies, but I'm confident it will solve all related problems. Regarding a more detailed repair system for vehicles, it is very much needed indeed. It probably won't be part of the next update, but I reckon a lot of props from recent DLCs can be put to good use. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Here's the planned changelog : Right now I have a ready-to-release build, but I want to have a go at something that has been bothering me lately, which is the vanilla AI being pretty much completely deaf... They simply don't hear gunshots beyond a very small range, unless they're directly being shot at. Since I have a pretty solid "enhanced audio perception" for zombies already, I figure it shouldn't be too much troubles to work something out for the vanilla AI. The update should happen sometime this week, maybe followed by another one before November.
  20. bovine3dom

Interiors for CUP buildings

Ah, bingo! Found the building and fixed the problem. Thanks for reporting it. I'd be very surprised if there aren't more problems like it - it's a fundamental shortcoming of the very dirty code I wrote to extract the configs in the first place.
  21. TheSenDest

United States Air Force( 2015)

Wow, what a surprise this was. Awesome work to all of you. Very much excited for this release
  22. IvosH_cz

WARMACHINE - Game mode - SP/Coop/PvP

Update: Admin menu fixed. All missions updated
  23. kodabar

Ravage

Well, that's going to make my videos shorter...
  24. Rj Jr Connell

Shooting for nothing

Full clip, pull the trigger nothing comes out..... ??? Why do I even have a gun if I can't use it??? This happens to me just about every match. It's driving me absolutely insane. I literally have to run from gun fights because my gun will not disburse any bullets. Absolutely ridiculous!!!
  25. From memory, nothing. I don't think they have any physx. Either setPos them onto the ground, or maybe attach them to something affected by gravity, like a can of food.
  26. john85oc

United States Air Force( 2015)

Awww thats very Sad, my Unit used this Barets...and sometimes the Uniforms too Copy that i cant wait for it ๐Ÿ˜„
  1. Load more activity
ร—