Placebo

The all new: Ask a moderator about the forum & rules

I wrote a script that creates a table with various details based on a mod preset or all installed mods, but I cannot create a new topic in community made utilities - or any other category really. I haven't been active here, but I'd like to share it nonetheless and preferably on the official forums. How do I get the rights to do so?

15 hours ago, FatalBulletHit said:

I wrote a script that creates a table with various details based on a mod preset or all installed mods, but I cannot create a new topic in community made utilities - or any other category really. I haven't been active here, but I'd like to share it nonetheless and preferably on the official forums. How do I get the rights to do so?

You are in Pre Member state, that has some special limitations. Maybe @Nillers can help

• Thanks 1

Do you think he's gonna reply here or shall I PM him?

Edited by FatalBulletHit
I can't spell reply

2 hours ago, FatalBulletHit said:

Do you think he's gonna replay here or shall I PM him?

Nillers is our head moderator and community manager, i am sure he will reply as soon as he is able to.

• Thanks 1

will you get banned if you talk about Suggestions to protect your Accounts ?

@R0adki11 Can we readd the forum rule, the one where you need a proper descriptive thread title when creating or starting a new thread,

so folks dont have to open the thread to see what its about. 

i always check anyways but i find it rather lazy and or ignorant especially newcomers

whom start a thread with a non descriptive title, wasting everyone's time because they cant spend a minute or two and use their brain

to come up with something that best describes their problem, or what their trying to do.

The benefit of doing so would obviously not waste people's time if it were spam, but it would give the thread the proper attention it

needs from those whom can possibly help or be enlightened with whatever the subect of the thread is about.

I know you can hover your mouse cursor over a thread title in the active threads list and get an idea of what the thread

is talking about but seriously the guessing games when you first see it, plus it just looks better then just a bunch of threads

with a lame lazy titles strewn throughout the forum.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Can we readd the forum rule, the one where you need a proper descriptive thread title when creating or starting a new thread,

so folks dont have to open the thread to see what its about. 

Thanks for the suggestion, not my call to make as I am only a Volunteer. That would be one for the Arma3 Community Manager @Nillers

• Like 1

I'm trying to find out why my previous forums.bohemia.net account was banned -- I was told to create a new account (this one) and ask the moderators -- but now I'm having trouble finding "the moderators"... Where do I look on this website? "Staff" seems too general.

On 10/14/2022 at 6:40 PM, bf_bistudio said:

I'm trying to find out why my previous forums.bohemia.net account was banned -- I was told to create a new account (this one) and ask the moderators -- but now I'm having trouble finding "the moderators"... Where do I look on this website? "Staff" seems too general.

I have reported your post so one of the Community Managers can investigate for you.

On 10/14/2022 at 12:40 PM, bf_bistudio said:

Your other account was unlocked, but please ensure your security and password are updated. This duplicate account will be removed in time.