Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Latest ArmA2 & ArmA2:OA Press Coverage | NO discussion here!

Did they ever get those elevators to work in Arma1? I don't remember seeing those. (I've never touched single player after that first campaign mission since 1.0).

The elevator was working in the GC build back in GC 2006. But it was not working complete. They couldn't syncronize the doors..Maybe there were some other bugs, too.

The video was recorded by ofpjunk due to the GC '06 for the former fansite armedasssaults.de smile_o.gif

hehe yeah i remember that one biggrin_o.gif

Would been cool If there was working lifts in Arma 2, wait and see is the tactic for me smile_o.gif

The elevator was working in the GC build back in GC 2006. But it was not working complete. They couldn't syncronize the doors..Maybe there were some other bugs, too.

The video was recorded by ofpjunk due to the GC '06 for the former fansite armedasssaults.de smile_o.gif

Elevator music ftw if your gunna have elevators.

A sidenote: I put all of the Arma2 Videos and Pictures from Arma2's website to Gamespot.com while the official ones have yet to be uploaded. While the videos on the site remain "user videos" they still show up under "videos". If Gamespot won't do it, at least people will have something to see when they go there and not just an empty page.

Gamespot

Ohh btw, for the most of you complaining that there have no gamplay videos been published yet - thats not true.

Here at the bottom of the page are 4 of em from the October 08 Bootcamp thing:

http://www.demonews.de/preview....s=1&s=3

You can skip between the videos when using well known skip-buttons in the video player.

You can skip between the videos when using well known skip-buttons in the video player.

Hi all

The Second video the inside of the vehicle is simply stunning! Very high Quality internals of the The Bell UH-1 Huey. If this quality is in the other vehicles...

Good Find mr.g-c looks like the videos are from 19.11.2008 do not know how everyone missed them!

Kind Regards walker

even in alpha the game is looking better then ARMA

i just hope that the release is as bug free and as functional as possible

one thing came into my mind through, as in the "inside a building" video are the soldier AI or human player? as the soldier just keep standing up/laying down/standing up/laying down/standing up/laying down.................hope its just the unfinish AI only in the alpha built

Good Find mr.g-c looks like the videos are from 19.11.2008 do not know how everyone missed them!

I think in the Bootcamp event was a bit earlier than that final article...

I might be mistaken though

good call Victor!  smile_o.gif I've been tipping a swedish gaming site about the latest Arma 2 news everytime a new video or screens got released smile_o.gif I really belive Arma 2 will spread much like ofp 1 did by word of mouth.  smile_o.gif

We want update! We want update! We want update! biggrin_o.gif

I really belive Arma 2 will spread much like ofp 1 did by word of mouth.  smile_o.gif

If only the people outside of the community would get it, that none of the released promo stuff is pre-renderd.

That alone would help. wink_o.gif

yay russkies! Nice, but I dislike th fact they didn't give any real attention to soldiers *which felt as static as vehicles*

btw, BIs, napa reveal biggrin_o.gif

napa-soldier.png

Ok... finally the Forum is back yay.gif

And the new Update on arma2.com is great....

Nice scenes, nice OFP music and very good feeling....

You did your homework well....BIS smile_o.gif

Regards -rF- Cultivator

Holy **it, Russian faction looks fantastic thumbs-up.gif

the new video is great. Though imo there are some effects that were not "yet" implemented. Maybe they will never be.. sad_o.gif

The new video is breathtaking!

Some things i noticed:

- The MI-24s seem to carry bombs on the inner pylons

- SU-34 has multi weapon loadout (as the Hind), namely AA and AG missiles, so hopefully this time we have full multiweapon support out of the box

- What vehicle is that in the beginning after the Tunguska?

All in all fantastic video, got me excited !

the new video is great. Though imo there are some effects that were not "yet" implemented. Maybe they will never be..  sad_o.gif

russian GL, hand clipping sad_o.gif

I like that every video has a distinct feel to it, and I liked this new military propaganda video smile_o.gif. Hopefully there will be more remixed OFP tracks in ArmA II.

Wow! Yeah! (mostly monosybillic grunts of approval and amazement) Loved it. Did you notice the first time a tank fires, not quite half way through, the shell hits and breaks a tree, can't tell if it goes on to destroy the target? Nice flying formations.

notworthy.gifyay.gif

Looking seriously good smile_o.gif

Good find, Raphier. To speculate, I have three ideas about NAPA:

- NAPA could be a faction of rebellious minds attempting to take power in all the confusion. And so...

- Perhaps they are mutually hostile to all other forces? Or...

- Maybe they are mercenaries hired by either side, perhaps you can hire them in order to make a mission easier? If the other side hires them, they are your enemy.