Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Latest ArmA2 & ArmA2:OA Press Coverage | NO discussion here!

Hehe, remember OFP's advertising campaign and their trailer(s)?

By eck thats brings it all flooding back! My clan UKA was one of the greatest UK CTF teams going. And still i sit at a monitor all these years later fiddlin with o2. BIS I WANT MY LIFE BACK biggrin_o.gif

Isnt it vid release today with new fraction?

biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, it makes me sad that people out there are saying "arma is shit, ofp rules and will be better than arma"... banghead.gif

I am hoping to see the statement printed on serveral magazines! As far as i know, ArmA showed various ingame scenes which seem to me much better compared to the small ofp scenes...

My hint to BIS: Use classic elements in ArmA II. Especially songs by seventh, the bell when finishing the mission, easter eggs related to OFP. It is very good in the psychological way. It makes the player feel "hey this is related to the good old OFP. I like it" They get back the good memories playing OFP for hours...

wow, those are great. btw, I think I see a sequence in these screens. like that AT guy shooting the rocket from 200-500m.

To top these graphics in ArmA 3, for 60 dollars they're going to drop you in the wilderness and hire mercenaries to kill you.

no new vid? only screens? at least they show the soldier taking cover behind a tree.

Yeah, it makes me sad that people out there are saying "arma is shit, ofp rules and will be better than arma"... banghead.gif

I am hoping to see the statement printed on serveral magazines! As far as i know, ArmA showed various ingame scenes which seem to me much better compared to the small ofp scenes...

My hint to BIS: Use classic elements in ArmA II. Especially songs by seventh, the bell when finishing the mission, easter eggs related to OFP. It is very good in the psychological way. It makes the player feel "hey this is related to the good old OFP. I like it" They get back the good memories playing OFP for hours...

We can only hope that they take your advice....

well, maybe not the songs by seventh. Those songs were alright but numetal is kind of over now.

To top these graphics in ArmA 3, for 60 dollars they're going to drop you in the wilderness and hire mercenaries to kill you.

rofl.gif Like that idea

Do i spot a another lake in the first screenshot thumbs-up.gif

no new videos? okay, no problem!

i'm patient... i'm checking the website like every 5 minutes but i'm patient...

plus i know that it's hard work... take your time boys! so far you're doing a great job!!!

we'll see what you come up with next week thumbs-up.gif

Very nice! Any chance to get that Su-25 shot in high-res?

Strange horizon on some of these pics. Have they not yet decided how "the end of the known world" will be treated?

I think you're just seeing the end of the view distance. I don't think that has much bearing on how they will handle landmasses outside of the 'island' area.

Wow, these pics are really great!

What woods.... unbelievable! And also distant textures looking much much better!

However, i hope the one smoketrail is not from the AT4/M136 crazy_o.gif

That is probably the sea.

No this is really lake.. its official now smile_o.gif

You think it will be possible to fish with some dynamite? tounge2.gif

Nice pics...:)

But was hopin' for a video huh.gif

You think it will be possible to fish with some dynamite?  tounge2.gif

I want behaviour for civs. Imagine you're playing realistic military sim...with settlers! wink_o.gif