Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Latest ArmA2 & ArmA2:OA Press Coverage | NO discussion here!

You are really fast :)

Good news are spreading quickly.. and new screens are good news for sure :p

We need a smiley that just sits there with a stupid grin and shakes it's head in disbelief. The water, at least in still, is the best I've ever seen on the computer, rendered real time, for non-movie purposes. Bravo BIS!

The sun reflection kicks watery ass. Does the moon reflect too? :)

The sun reflection kicks watery ass. Does the moon reflect too? :)

yesss

I wonder what the water looks like with bad weather. :rolleyes: *hint hint*

yesss

Sweet! Wouldn't it just be awesome if a night time screenshot with moon reflection suddenly popped up there? *wink wink ;)*

Holy water !

:jesus: <---- :459:

Yes yes.... optics are pure awesomness...

I "hate" BIS already for this, as this will mean even more of my free-time sucked off by their games (and a mad girlfirend kicking in my back :P )..... just think about the modding possibilities....

God this game is freaking beautiful!

Also...

I have translated that Arma2 preview video for you all to read. Here, is the link to my blog post where I posted it. Enjoy. It's quite long though.

I am curious of what that new 505 press release on armaholic will bring to the table (news, new screens, vids maybe?). hopefully the devs answer the question that the PR guy asks :p

though it does seem a bit odd that they did it on armaholic rather than here

Hi I found this video on youtube about ArmA 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsS1bw87Tbc

unfortunately the video is nothing to be excited about because they are obviously playing at settings not suited to their system, and the sound is weird to say the least :(

in addition in the video they say they did a preview for ArmA 2 here http://www.viciojuegos.com/avance/Arma2-Armed-Assault-2/Vuelta-al-combate/2341/27183/1

I apologize if all of this was posted before.

I thought exactly the same, dont think it would look odd with the grass left in :)

Thirded - the plants look good in the pond.

man, why is it so hard to get good audio recording of this game? not one vid we have seen has had consistent sound quality

maybe i am living in some fairly land, but it was my understanding that sound is easy to capture using a recording software like fraps. infact, does it require ANY human imput to make the sound come through well? egads.... :p

man, why is it so hard to get good audio recording of this game? not one vid we have seen has had consistent sound quality

maybe i am living in some fairly land, but it was my understanding that sound is easy to capture using a recording software like fraps. infact, does it require ANY human imput to make the sound come through well? egads.... :p

Maybe the press version had sound problems on some PCs. It is a pretty old build of the game after all.

Yes yes.... optics are pure awesomness...

I "hate" BIS already for this, as this will mean even more of my free-time sucked off by their games (and a mad girlfirend kicking in my back :P )..... just think about the modding possibilities....

Maybe your missies should learn how to mod as well, be less hazzle having to explain yourself to her, that you find a game more invigorating! :o

He would not need to look 2 or 4 or 6 pages back, if some of you would not spam this forums soo much. I come here every day ... and i see 5 new pages full of writen "crap" every day, for one beautifull picture wich was released.

What, is his page selector finger broken? It's common practice on boards to have a fairly good idea of what has come before before you add new things. Besides, MadDog X wasn't beating him up about it, he was pointing out where the original was.

This had nothing to do with MadDog X ...Its about posts like this yours... and now this myne...

Perhaps you guys have seen these I just found them. It talks about trackir but atleast you get to see some really good in game footage.