Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Spanish Army mod pack 3

Quote[/b] ]BTW, I thought the insurgents were going to be released on the side? No offense, but downloading over 600MB just for the insurgents alone, ouch.

This weekend we will release small packs (Terrorists, Weapons, Armada.....) so you can download the one you like it more.

One note, you have to rename or delete older ffaa mod folder, due to changes in pbos (now config and models goes in one pbo).

You also need QG to run the mod. version 1.08 required.

Joder, tela! Ya mola...

Sorry, got carried away.

This is outstanding. I'll download this as soon as I finish dancing to Chikilicuatre's tune.

Congratulations guys. yay.gif

Damn it ya guys had to Make it require Queens gambit. great Non of us americans can download it well not were i live anyway BECUse queens gambits not in Bestbuy or gamestop over here

error happening in the two versions of ArmA 1.08 and 1.12 units insurgents

cannot create system memory surface 4444,256x62(size 39680 b) error code 8876086c

banghead.gif

help.gif

Queen's Gambit required, sorry, i forget to include it on the first post

Quote[/b] ]Does it contain Spanish marines and AAV7 as the second release?

Yes smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Argh, bad file again, God must hate me sad_o.gif

Luckily I have 7-zip so it's not a problem to me.

I downloaded from arma.info (thx guys) and everything was ok, i opened it with winrar

I've tried from arma.info twice today the first one failed @ about 26mb in, and the second with about 60mb remaining. crazy_o.gif

However, I'm blaming my ISP. pistols.gif

I've tried from arma.info twice today the first one failed @ about 26mb in, and the second with about 60mb remaining. crazy_o.gif

However, I'm blaming my ISP. pistols.gif

Arma.info mirror works fine smile_o.gif

Hey guys very nice, do you think you could release a pack with only the aircraft??? Would be very much appreciated for all the ArmA pilots out there... thank you

On their site they say they are working on separate packages.

Two fails on Arma.info and one on the original download link. Time to try Armaholic, they haven't let me down before.

Quote[/b] ]BTW, I thought the insurgents were going to be released on the side? No offense, but downloading over 600MB just for the insurgents alone, ouch.  

This weekend we will release small packs (Terrorists, Weapons, Armada.....) so you can download the one you like it more.

One note, you have to rename or delete older ffaa mod folder, due to changes in pbos (now config and models goes in one pbo).

You also need QG to run the mod. version 1.08 required.

Thank you!!! You guys rock!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Damn it ya guys had to Make it require Queens gambit. great Non of us americans can download it well not were i live anyway BECUse queens gambits not in Bestbuy or gamestop over here

WallMart has queens gambit for 20 bucks. Also they have Arma Goldwith both contained in one CD all over the place. Wallmart,Target, i got my copy at the Ft Campbell PX and if anybody who has been in the military can tell you. The PX sucks.

Bug report:

That big cargo plane (I think T-21 or something like that) has an extra seat head-rest inside the cabin. If you are flying, look to your right and you will see the second head-rest floating by the window.

Also on one of the units (some type of police unit I think) where it says something, VIP... they have these big assault helmets with a glass visor. On those helmets, the textures are all semi-transparent and you can see the head underneath.

Oh...while the English readme was good, you might want to make a translation in the readme of basic individual unit types into English. I understand some Spanish so I understand most of them. But a few I was unfamiliar with.

Awesome job FFAA team!

Other then that, so far, it all looks extremely good!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I downloaded Queens Gambit from Sprocket with no problems at all and I have seen it in many stores, to include WalMart and Target. There's also this little thing called Amazon. I'm tired of people complaining about addons needing Queens Gambit. Stop being so damn cheap and spend a few bucks!

"Non of us Americans" Please don't ever speak for all of us.

Sweet job on the mod. Are there plans to improve the helicopter sounds? Some of them are identical for different aircraft.

very good job guys on mod notworthy.gif

Can I delete spanish radio commnets from .PBO ? If yes, which one is it ?smile_o.gif

thanks  smile_o.gif

Great work on this mod pack 3 but I've noticed some small errors on some of the helos.  

The Chinook main rotors rotate/spin the wrong way compared to the rotor blades orientation.  Can someone else verify this?

The NH-90 tail rotors also rotate the wrong way.  The main rotors are fine but there's a slight wobble.  Need some to also verify this.

The Tiger is awesome, great attack helo.  smile_o.gif

GD Mast

hi

first at all!

Great stuff! Cool Good Work!!

-The amunition loadout of the leopard 2 is not right!!

(see Here Leopard 2a6 Wiki

monty67t is right.  I don't know what the big deal is.  I purchased QG from GoGamer.com.  I don't understand it either.  Stop complaining and either download it or buy it from Amazon or GoGamer.com.

GD Mast

wow, this mod is great, the vehicles are amazing!

i very much like the chinook, it even have an animated ramp! the FM are good enough, it's certainly better than Map's.

the Tigre was it? it's cool too, complete with cockpits and such, basically all the choppers are great.

i haven't tried the EF2000 yet, but from what i can see, it lacks animated surfaces. the armored vehicles are awesome too! all and all the added vehicles rocks! oh and the weapons are great too!

now for the critiques,

1. the translation for some of the ingame menus are minimum at

best.

2. some conflicts with SLX mod

but i heard that there will be a modular version of this mod, can't wait for that one to come out! because this version of the mod doesn't seem to be too modular. anyways thanks for the mod!

Really glad to see some of my stuff finally flying in Armed Assault. Especially happy about the Chinook. smile_o.gif

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to everybody for downloading, hope you enjoy the mod smile_o.gif

Regarding the translation... i will try to translate the full mod to english, but at this moment i don't know if there is any way to patch the mod without downloading the whole mod again.... will have to investigate this point smile_o.gif

And about the bugs...we will try to release in the future a new patch/version of the mod smile_o.gif

error happening in the two versions of ArmA 1.08 and 1.12 units insurgents

cannot create system memory surface 4444,256x62(size 39680 b) error code 8876086c

banghead.gif

help.gif

Queen's Gambit required, sorry, i forget to include it on the first post

Quote[/b] ]Does it contain Spanish marines and AAV7 as the second release?

Yes smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Argh, bad file again, God must hate me sad_o.gif

Luckily I have 7-zip so it's not a problem to me.

I downloaded from arma.info (thx guys) and everything was ok, i opened it with winrar

I have installed Queen's Gambit   crazy_o.gif

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to everybody for downloading, hope you enjoy the mod smile_o.gif

Regarding the translation... i will try to translate the full mod to english, but at this moment i don't know if there is any way to patch the mod without downloading the whole mod again.... will have to investigate this point smile_o.gif

And about the bugs...we will try to release in the future a new patch/version of the mod smile_o.gif

i highly enjoy this mod, thanks! although i'm still trying to tweak it a little bit, a few headaches here and there. also i've been experiencing some CTDs when using this mod.

about the patch, i don't know about everyone else, but i'd rather have a modular version of this mod than a patch to fix the mod pack. you know as in a separate mod for addon vehicles, weapons, units, replacement packs, etc. again thanks!